It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch government warning of coming dissaster on the radio!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
sty

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
US is also preparing for possible disasters: creating a 20 000 US-Land army to crash the crowds !

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It could be flood-related, since Holland lies on quite low-set lands (look it up, the'y be at huge risk of flooding if sea levels rose beyond 1 foot).

Otherwise I'd say that, since this is the only real visionary Government makind has created (record low teenage pregnancies; controlled (in comparison to other nations) drug culture and sex industry; not to mention tourism - earning billions in taxes every year; eco-frienly public transport - to name a few policies), you could argue that if any Government was to warn its' citizens of pending disaster (and thus break form the norm fo every other nation on earth hiding it from their people) - Holland would be the only one that did.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
Holy Cow!
Maybe they are warning you that the BackStreet Boys are together again.
It is called Diaster Preperation. Lose Power in the coming winter and it will get COLD.

Relax.

AWESOME! I was thinking almost exactly the same thing, but I would have substituted for Menudo.

Originally posted by omega007
Take for example, whenever an astroid comes close to earth.....in general they tell us about it two or three days after it misses......never before.

I am getting the feeling they really don't care about me......I am saddened..........

I think you have that backwards.. if they did tell you, you'd most likely be DEAD from the rioters in about two hours.. (one if you have a hot wife)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

OK, I was skeptical, but that timing was just a little to coincidental for my liking...like I say, I don't like those kinds of coincidences.....

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
who supplies Gas and Electricity to the Dutch....

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

I think they produce there own electric.
Gas.
The Ruski's I think, I just think it's all a bit coincidental, Fox news, TV and radio add's, New floating houses they are busy with, OK thats to do with flooding but the Dutch parliment sending survival kit's for Christmas to there own polititan's and telling them to stock up on food and water, I mean come on?

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Bazil]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It was about Denk vooruit [think forward] just a bunch of governmentpeople need to get paid so they have to assemble those packages, like we had Melkert banen..And Fox likes to make a fool of us again, whats new..
Today was the Air Raid siren in all of Holland [its every first monday of the month since WW2] i hope you were in your bomb shelter right?
christ

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Foppezao]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Here is the add folks, sorry it is in Dutch.

nl.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
IMHO, I wouldn't read too much into this. Back in the days of the Cold War, Americans saw tons of films and literature about how to protect yourself from a nuke or stuff like that. They didn't have any proof of threats, but they new it could happen, and wanted people to be safe (ha, how the world changes, eh?).

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by unknownfrost

Yeah, I remember the old black and white trailers what to do in case of a nuclear attack, hide behind a door, or under the table???? Hhahaha!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

Hahaha! Yup...nothin like a desk in the event of a nuke attack...maybe instead of being instantly vaped, youll just go blind from the light of the blast, have your skin melt off, and top that all off with a nice dose of radiation poisoning! YAY! That makes me want to go to school every day! NOT!!

Anyways, maybe the Dutch gov. actually CARES about its people? If so, they join the about other 4 nations that do [the US is not one of them BTW
]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
And with 1 CCTV camera for every 17 people, with a population of 60 million, you can count Gordon Brown out too, heheheh!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The "dutch warning" and advise about having emergency supplies up in the attic (or cellar) are just part of a big campagne. I don't think that's anything new though?!
We should always be alert and prepared, and especially us cloggies! (mind you, wood floats
)
I live right near the beach in Holland, and right near the massive Port of Rotterdam. The advise of our goverment is clear:in case of any emergency, ANY emergency, people should be prepared. I , f.e. have a rubber boat in my attic, with all the recommended supplies.
We've fought against the water & learned to live with it, but should prepare for the rising sea levels, and extreme showers.
In case of anything going wrong in the Port; we've got our guidelines.
In recent years, other threats have occured, and the same thing goes for that. I recon it's just a smart thing to do, bit of education. Nothing more, I think.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bazil

Dutch government warning of coming dissaster on the radio!

Today at work I was listening to the Dutch radio, when the advertisement's came I was stunned when I heard this! Or words to this affect.
In Holland we have everything we need but have you stopped to think, one day we may not!
Did you stop to think what it would be like if suddenly we had no,running water,
No electricity, no gas, no heating, no....... and on and on he went, describing every possible scenario possible, every possible scenario which we conspiracy theorist discuss all the time!
But this was the Dutch Government warning it's people.
The advertisement went on to say we want, YOU TO BUY A SURVIVAL KIT AND STOCK UP ON FOOD AND OTHER ESSENTIAL GOODS!
I couldn't catch the end of the advertisement so I did a Google!

Are the Dutch government warning us of Armageddon?

I recently read in a national Dutch newspaper that government leaders, are warning government members of a coming world wide disaster and are warning members to stock up, with food and water and are even issuing Dutch politicians with a survival kit as a Christmas packet in place of the usual traditional gifts of wine and other luxury gifts!
Source

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Bazil]

Every year the government of Florida runs, TV, radio, and newspaper ads warning people to be prepared to live several days without government assistance, in the event of a disaster. They even have billboard ads on I-95 in Spanish "Tenga un plan" ("Have a plan") with a satellite picture of a hurricane moving over Florida.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Its funny because i live in the U.S. and i too heard a similiar ad over the radio which sounded almost exactly like the one you described.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the first thread about the Dutch preparing for the end of the world in 2012 with video, that i have seen here.

06/30/2008

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Dude cant you hear the knock at the door...? yea, you came to a capitalist pig site like ATS and post some FREE GOVT advertisement for your emergency prepardness kits... and your long lasting freeze dried goods. come on now... if my government ran something like prepare your neighborhood to be protected from the New World Order ... I would relable air horns and call them Neighbor Alert System... ok.... capitalise -
and you owe me a carton of smokes

[edit on 1-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
In the past few years we have had experts say the weather is changing, now why I do not know, and we now also have a banking disaster in the making and going strong.

I my self do not find this out of sorts , it just sounds like you have a government that is taking a pro active stance on this and getting people to think just in case something happens, Yes it could be something that we do not know. But who can tell.
Either way it just sounds smart to get ready in case something happens.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Their is weight to this warning

We had a thread on ATS a week or 2 ago about FOX discussing the Dutch 2012 warnings. The discussion was blanked out because of the EMERGENCY Test they out of the blue, did and conveniently on the discussion was over the emergency test finished.

Video here

original ATS thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Definitely something going on.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by warrenb]

Thats weird. I live in Central New York and when we have weekly tests(hardly that....its usually maybe once a month it seems) They last at least a minute. Thats what it seems to me. Anyone else feel the weekly test is too short? Maybe I'm just imagining things

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join