It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Sex While You Sleep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I came across an article with its opening line stuffed with plenty of hope for those folks who have been married for 8+ years.

If you think it’s impossible to have sex while you sleep, think again, according to a new study.

Imagine having sex with your spouse whilst having a very vivid dream about *fill in your favorite sexy celebrity*.

But then, strange words appeared in the second paragraph.

There are at least 11 different sex-related sleep disorders, collectively referred to as “sexsomnia” or “sleepsex,” that affect people who are otherwise psychologically healthy—causing them to unknowingly engage in various sexual activities during the night.

Unfortunately, the rest of the article disintegrated into a descriptive account of a disorder that can be treated with a medication.
www.livescience.com...

No pill for the thrill yet.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

There was a documentry on the other day about sexomnia,I watched it because ive woke up before scuttling the mrs which was quite good but it was nowhere near what happens to the severley effected go through

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
My hubby and I often have a fumble in the dead of night, the funny thing is when we speak in the morning, we never know who started it?!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I dont get it... so your sleeping and having sex at same time? this doesnt sound right...if your sex life is that bad spice it up a bit for christs sake...all the usual things that first come to mind plus other things like natural herbs that are aphrodisiacs that make touch etc more sensitive such as catuaba.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This has happened to me many times, but i am not the one to start it, my husband is. I am usually woken up by being touched, and sometimes in the actual sex act. I tell him the next day what he did and he doesn't remember a thing. He doesn't even remember the dream he had to lead to it. I just laugh it up and say"yep last night you molested me again!"

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Noooo we are asleep when we start but wide awake after the deed, well sort of. I can assure you we have a fantastic sex life thanks and it always improves!! We both see it as an added bonus and have been married for twelve years.....

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yeah i think i misread the post...lol ohh well i sleep like a log then wake up..never heard of such a thing as sleep sex...oh well...whatever tickles someones pickle.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I have not heard of this type of sex disorder either and I dont think thats what we have I would say its more a case of being very close with someone....oh and maybe the occasional wet dream leading up to the fumbling.
I cant believe im discussing my sex life with total strangers, ha ha funny!!

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

It sometimes goes how you described Mysticalzoe the only is I think we are both at it not just hubby - we molest each other and its great!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If you can't remember it then what good is it lol

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yah...not my intention for people to divulge their sex life on the internets,just making casual conversation about the topic lol
Anyway interesting none the less,never heard of such a thing.

new topics

top topics

join