It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw food eating providing shift in conciousness....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Totally apologise for missing your question sweety.

There is such thing as raw milk(milk that has not been homgenised or pasteurised and filled with hormones) but not raw cheese in a sense that it goes through a process.

Im not actually 100% raw. Im about 90% raw and still eat other non raw foods about 10%. So im ok with spirulina. But i think you will find more and more raw brands coming out with regards to green products like spirulina and similar snacks to processed foods but raw. Oils i use tend to also go through a process but again im not too concerned. I take olive oil, hemp seed oil and flaxseed, virgin organic coconut oil and at times grapeseed oil or virgin and/or organic.

Im a dominant kapha and pitta type. I do gain weight easily, tall, big boned and suffer reproductive issues. So yes raw is more my body type which is most probably why it suits me.

I too suffered indigestion issues and it can be corrected with leafy greens and wheatgrass.

Someone else mentioned pollen issues and i suffer that too. BUt find the green smoothies helping that.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I'm a noob here, but I've been reading ATS for a while. I just wanted to post this for anyone who is interested in if raw food is better then cooked, the source is really about microwaves, but it talks about peoples electrical circuits, which i don't think is hardly talked of enough.

"The violent change that microwaving causes to the food molecules forms new life forms called radiolytic compounds. These are mutations that are unknown in the natural world. Ordinary cooking also causes the formation of some radiolytic compounds (which is no doubt one reason why it is better to eat plenty of raw food), but microwaving cooking causes a much greater number. This then causes deterioration in your blood and immune system."

www.relfe.com...

Also, read the rest of what is mentioned for your own take on the use of microwaves.. Good info.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
jscrug very good article thanks for posting and welcome to ATS.

Another good reason i dont use microwaves and besides the plastic heated cant be good either.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Celebrities on raw food diet.

Britney Spears is getting her body back with this diet.

Demi Moore was doing it to get into shape for Charlies Angels and is still looking young.

Jared Leto is on it.

Woody Harrelson made a raw film about it.

Jason Mraz www.ecorazzi.com...

Kelly Rowan www.contactmusic.com...

Supermodel Carol Alt

Singer Bryan Adams

Alicia Silverstone

Jeremy Priven

Fashion Designer Donna Karan

Uma Thurman

Natalie Portman

Robin Williams

Drew Barrymore

Sting

Angela Bassett

Lisa Bonet

David Bowie

Oh and i forgot the one of the best and smartest guy of all whose wife introduced him to it! Dennis Kucinich

Still thinking about it?

[edit on 4-12-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join