It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you Need?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hypothetical but relevant situation:

I have great wealth and spiritual wisdom and can answer all your questions. I can also grant you access to places you have never been to before both mentally and physically. What do you need ?

How would you answer?

The reason I ask is because personally if I had certain people with me and untold wealth in order to experiment and experience some of my theories pertaining to the drastic improvement of reality, I would vibrate so high so as to cause a ripple through time and space possibly leading to global resonation of all the light beings on earth. A kind of sonic boom consisting of light, love and divine insight.

These are the things I would ask for. And it's a real possibility!

I believe the things you would ask for are a good indicator of where you are on your journey. An honest marker if asked truthfully.

The big question is what if????? Imagine if those of us who feel we have a part to play can unleash their spirit on this plane. No holds bared!

If there is anyone wealthy out there what better way to use your power. Would you like to partake in the greatest story of all time? Can you facilitate a catalyst of such magnitude it will accelerate us eons into our evolutionary capabilities? The light and love would be symphonic.

There are back seaters, ponderers, pessimistics and more, all stuck in a mostly cyclical movement of repetitive thought and action (evolutionary comparatively speaking). Do you want to be one of them?

So I ask again what do you need?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
An end to greed, starvation, sickness, an end to man's subjucation of man. A world where information is free for all and technology is utilized for the betterment of ALL mankind not just the "civilized" world. A world where mankind finally unites on the greatest journey of all, the exploration of space. I want a Star Trek future, not a Star Wars future.

Sailor

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
what do I want? a family of my own is all I want - I dont have any

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sailor1

Dude I was down with what you said up untill you mentioned wanting a Star Trekk future over Star Wars........I'm way more down with the good side of the force....makes it easier to take out those kilngons...

I wish for everyone to become their own "God" in their own consciousness and existence.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
If I had certain people with me and untold wealth in order to experiment and experience some of my theories pertaining to the drastic improvement of reality, I would vibrate so high so as to cause a ripple through time and space possibly leading to global resonation of all the light beings on earth. A kind of sonic boom consisting of light, love and divine insight.

The whole point though, is to do it without money. To do it without anything. To do it while faced with seemingly insurmountable suppression.

"They" knew who we were since we were toddlers. And we have been targeted ever since.

It's time to show them that they have no weapon that can kill our spirit. No lack of money or time or resources can stop us.

We came here for this reason. We came here to test ourselves.

We do this for fun. We do this for kicks.

It's what we love. It's what we enjoy.

We enjoy the challenge although deep down we all know it's not really a challenge.

We don't need their fake systems of enslavement. We don't need any part of the prison they have futilely built here.

They will know their repressive endeavors are fruitless and we are here to teach them that.

Creation can exist without entropy. But entropy cannot exist without creation.

They need us but we need nothing.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I’ve lurked for a while and posted here only a few times on various threads. I just thought this would be a good place to give my thoughts on matters the mind and all the treads covering communicating on higher levels, mental telepathy, remote viewing, power of intention and other such subjects involving tapping into/using dark areas of your brain and universe. I’m no expert on any of this. Heck, I don’t think I’ve ever even meditated really. But, I can say this….I get what I want. I have, ever since I can remember, held the belief and believed things would go my way without me ever having to try hard or do anything to make them happen. My parents did not raise me to think that way and nobody taught it to me. I admittedly see myself as a slacker always looking for the easy way. I never really applied myself fully in school or even now. Learning new stuff is a pain to me. Nonetheless most everything I ever wanted or needed came to me on it’s own almost like magic at times (not out of thin air or anything like that). As I come up on the big 40 I’m looking back and starting to realize all the thing I considered as “luck” back then and to today, like always getting the bicycle, stereo, cars I wanted, or even getting the hot girl every time was not luck. And I not just talking material things. What am I trying to say? Well, I think dreaming about it, really wanting it, and knowing it would work out, made it happen. That’s the only way I can explain it. I love reading all this stuff here on ATS and find it very interesting, but I think it clouds the mind. I’m going to stop trying to apply it in my life. Remember the saying “just go with the flow”? Well that’s a motto I live by and it’s been working and I don’t question it. Just sit back and relax, have a beer, watch some TV, sleep late and eat what you want. But, remember to believe even though you don’t have the latest 65in plasma TV you will have it one way or another (this is just a metaphor for having a great material physical life). And if you think something is not going your way, just put it aside and ignore it……it will go away. Man-o-man if I could just believed I can have that which I think is just out of my grasp…..AAAHHH, the possibilities.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I would give one final visit to those who might listen and then i would leave. What good would it be to rob people of their lessons and leave them weak? Im working towards understanding and this all come from the things ive experianced.. the good and the bad.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Obviously, running with the intent to change the reality of the world is selfish in that it doesn't take into account those that need to learn from it.

BUT, that should not stop us from changing our personally reality and do what we came here to do. Make sure your intent is not to impose your wishes on another. And then reach for infinity.

We won't change the reality for others anyway. Those that aren't ready won't experience what they aren't ready for. It's the intent that is important.

The reality we seek is already here. We just have to get to it. Vibrate with it. Our intent concerning others should be to give what is asked for and nothing more.

Our reality changing intent should be personal in that we wish to further progress ourselves. Not to escape a particular hardship though, only because we know we can be of better service in direct relation to how far we have progressed. A healthy doctor is much more able to assist others than one that is bleeding to death.

new topics

top topics

join