It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Star Misreports: Robbie Williams Hunts Aliens On Jet Ski with ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well I hate to scoop an ATS official announcement but the info's out there sooo...

WACKY flying saucer hunter Robbie Williams is set to go looking for Unidentified Submerged Objects instead.

Tired of scanning the skies for UFOs, the 34-year-old is now planning to look for aliens beneath the waves.

The LA-based Angels star will hire jet skis and go on a 35-mile trip with his mates to spot sea-dwelling extra-terrestrials.

continued...

Robbie announced his plan to bosses at the abovetopsecret.com website, to which he is a frequent visitor.

daily star

When did that happen?

Any hoot this is pretty cool though I would reconsider the jet ski idea. I'm sure SO can spring for a nice little Sea Ray.

Another great adventure, can't wait to hear more details.

Way to go guys!

[edit on 11/30/2008 by schrodingers dog]

Title edited for accuracy. Robbie Williams' Response

[edit on 30-11-2008 by The Vagabond]

[edit on 30-11-2008 by The Vagabond]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
A few more details from the same source.

Robbie said: “This is mental but I don’t care. We are renting some jet skis and we are going to go from Marina Del Rey to Catalina.

“I heard about these sightings at Malibu of things going into the water. I thought it would be quite exciting to be on a very small object very high over the ocean floor knowing there might be something down there.”

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Something must be wrong... I never got an invite to this? What is going on here...?

[^sarcasm, I am well aware of my lack of importance]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Something must be wrong... I never got an invite to this? What is going on here...?

Do you have a jet ski?
Alternatively, do you have any music awards?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have a very large blow up yellow ducky with handles......I bet it would hold at least 2 people on its back....it has no motor but I can make some good motor sounds with my lips. I wanna do this in my hot tub when they go USO hunting so I can pretend to be in on the action.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Do you have a jet ski?
Alternatively, do you have any music awards?

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express..... Doesn't that count for anything anymore??! What is the world coming to?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This is a serious distance to travel with a jet ski over serious waters with sharks in them.

Edit: It is roughly 100 nautical miles from Marina del Rey to Catalina. WOW!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
OMG! That will go down well with Ufology, next it will be Parasailing?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

It's great exposure for the UFO community and for ATS.
No matter what one may think there are millions who love his music.
And if a few of them take interest in this topic because of him then what's the problem?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Surely this has to be tabloid BS right?
I don't think hooning along on a jet ski is going to put you any closer to ET's.
There is people who have sailed the seas from end to end, and never seen one.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I believe he means Santa Catalina Island and not Catalina.

And I believe both Santa Catalina and the Channel are well known USO hotspots.

The Santa Catalina Channel – Over 200 USO’s Reported By Several Witnesses

A very much ignored and unreported aspect of the UFO phenomenon, USO’s account for perhaps some of the most intriguing reports of recent times, and ones that it would seem is becoming more and more frequent.

One of these recent reports occurred on June 14th, 1992. I have always thought that this was possibly one of the most interesting accounts of UFO sightings in general, not just regarding the USO phenomenon. Bearing in mind that more than 75% of the earth is covered with water and is for the most part unexplored, this certainly lends itself nicely to the more outlandish theories regarding USO’s, one of which hypothesise that the fabled lost city of Atlantis is really an underwater UFO base or at least represents an extraterrestrial civilization. Especially considering it was originally thought to be in the Mediterranean as it’s central to Asia Minor, Rome and Athens and as such would represent an ideal vantage point from which to observe the meandering evolution of humans and more importantly their progressive exploration of the world.

The Santa Catalina Channel

Anyway back to June 14th, 1992. The Santa Catalina Channel separates mainland California from the island of Catalina, this particular stretch of water is as deep as Mount Everest is high and UFO’s/USO’s have been seen both entering the water and emerging from its murky depths. But on June 14th, there were reportedly hundreds of USO’s observed rising from the water. Independent witnesses claim that there were in excess of two hundred USO’s that emerged from the water, hovering momentarily before accelerating off into the sky at blistering speeds, all the while in complete silence.

There were many witnesses, many of whom filed reports with their respective local police forces, some of which were as far away as Malibu!! These reports quickly filtered through to the US coast guard who subsequently refused all requests to search the area of the sightings.

ufocasebook

I will try to get more info from a better source.
If any of our resident experts can chime in on the Santa Catalina UFO/USO history it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Go Robbie!

I really respect how he doesn't give a rats a$$ about the MSM. Stay authentic Rob if your reading this thread!

IRM

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
"WACKY flying saucer hunter Robbie Williams is set to go looking for Unidentified Submerged Objects instead"

Sound a little cynical? Gawd not another bashing,
We applaud you Rob for your efforts and shoving a big fat
mid finger to the MSM !!
Tell us what you find ! =)

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I post what i've found so far about Santa Catalina Channel and UFOs / USOs:

Deep Sea UFOs: Red Alert p1/5

A look at the underwater world of USOs (Unidentified Submerged Objects). Reports have poured in from all over the world of this elusive class of UFOs. One of the hotspots of USOs, the Santa Catalina Channel off the coast of California is explored for signs of the spaceships, or perhaps even alien USO bases.

UFO - Deep Sea UFOs Part 1 of 12

Speculated Underwater UFO Base
Written by Haunted Poker for exclusive use.

There is much evidence to suggest that there is an underwater UFO base in the Santa Catalina channel off the Southern California coast. Hundreds of UFO sightings have been reported in the area, with a significant amount of these involving the crafts going into and out of the water. The exact location and size of the base are conjecture, but with the large amounts of crafts being seen at one time, and the geographic spread of the sightings, the base is probably extremely large (perhaps more than several city blocks), and very deep, so as to avoid detection.

The sightings in the area have been reported regularly from as far back as 1947; the year of the Kenneth Arnold sighting and the Roswell crash. On July 7 of that year, two teenagers were walking along the San Raphael beach. At 3:10pm, they witnessed a “flat, glistening object” emerge from the ocean, fly for a short distance, and then dive back into the sea about 400 yards from the shore. The next month, in August 1947, the Coast Guard received reports of a “strange flaming object” that fell into the ocean. After this, steamers going into and out of San Francisco Bay would encounter an underground ‘mountain’ that would appear and reappear in different locations around the Bay.

Full article

Santa Catalina Channel "Cloud Cigars"
by Ann Druffel
Abstract:

Since 1962 there have been recurring sightings of so-called cloud-cigars over the Catalina Channel in Southern California. These hovering, seemingly energized clouds are reported both day and night, and are accompanied by sightings of smaller, disc-like objects miles inland, while the larger objects remain high above the Pacific Ocean between the mainland and Catalina Island, twenty (20) miles off the coast. Available facts indicate the possibility that the small craft "materialize" within the developing cloud. Ways are suggested in which CUFOS can obtain cooperation from civilian and military authorities in monitoring these phenomena.

SANTA CATALINA ISLAND'S CLOUD CIGARS:

The transitory nature of UFOs dismays researchers. The objects appear unexpectedly to startled witnesses and in most cases are gone before any permanent record of their passage can be obtained.
In rare instances, however, the appearance of UFOs can be predicted by reason of their repeated occurrence in some particular region. One of these regions is over the Pacific Ocean between the coast of Southern California and the off-shore islands, notably Santa Catalina Island, which lies about twenty miles (20) west of the mainland.
We are concerned specifically here with a rectangular area between thirty-three (33) degrees and thirty-four (34) degrees latitude north and between one-hundred-nineteen (119) degrees and one-hundred-seventeen point five (11.7.5) degrees longitude west. Other "channel" and "basin" areas, named for the cities and islands associated with them, are involved here in question, is more meaningful. In most cases, the objects were viewed between the mainland and the large off-shore island of Santa Catalina.

Full article
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

ED: fixed tags

[edit on 30/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Robbie Williams visits ATS?
I knew he was into the ufo scene but didnt know he visited the ATS forum,i need to tell my mother and sister this,maybe then they wont think im losing my smarties

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Internos.
Thanks for Internos.
But see, he has investigated it alot.
And there is nothing come from it.
I worked on an oil tanker once and sailed all over the place.
And in the naked sky I didnt see anything.
I saw things living in my city, not on the open seas.
I still dont see the point for robbie to go jet skiiing.
Other than maybe fun.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I really hate the fact that ribbie williams is associated with ATS

'oh i know what, I am going to go UFO spotting on a jet ski, yeeah back for good'

'Oh look theres one, oh its only a bin lid in the sea'

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by asala]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

charming.

Did it make you feel all self important,posting that? I bet it did,I bet it made you all moist around the middle.

All I wanna know about this little expedition,is will there be cameras mounted on the jet skis? Good luck CoaB,hope you don't get muched up by hungry sharks!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik
[mor
What's wrong with Robbie enjoying ATS? Anybody can become interested in UFOs, why hate the fact that Robbie wants to learn more than he ever can on his own by visiting ATS? I've never been taken by his music (maybe I'm male and a little old) but surely we can all respect his desire to discover more about UFOs. His interest should be welcomed like all who want to know more.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You cant go UFO hunting with any amount of seriousness on a jet ski can you?

I would have thought a small boat with a slower pace would have been much better,

Tired of scanning the skies for UFOs, the 34-year-old is now planning to look for aliens beneath the waves.

That was quick, some folk have been doing this for decades and seen nothing, but they still do it every spare moment they have, and even more have dedicated their entire lives for their goal of evidence.

I'm sure Robbie has been doing this privatly for some time, I just wonder how much others have influenced this desicion if its true? not really for me to say, but there are a lot of other more productive ways of finding and seeing them without the need for speed or thrills, I'm sure he can go riding a jetski just about any time he wanted to.

I've always said, UFO investigation and watching is better done on the quiet, and in the right places, well away from Military bases, or other well known hotspots.

My favorite place with a lot of sightings was done near to the Apache Sitgreaves forest in AZ, most days you could see lights zipping above the forest, covering vast distances in seconds, like they where playing tag with each other, not far from Snowflake where Travis Walton was taken, even here in Britain there are places where you can see strange objects just passing by, IMO you need to be in the right frame of mind and secluded.

It has to be so hard, when the media is in your face, and advice coming from all directions, grab some camping equippment and find a place you can relax, leave the public life at home, and go be yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join