It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: UK .. You Will Pay .. bin Laden's on His Way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Fundamental Muslim fanatics set light to a British flag on London yesterday, while chanting "UK, you will pay, bin Laden's on his way"

thesun.co.uk

One of the hate-mongers was Abu Hamza who is currently fighting a deportation order. Hamza, one of the most vociferous supporters of bin Laden in Britain, has called for Jihad against the UK because of Tony Blair's support of the war in Iraq.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Pisky]

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Perhaps the demonstrators are anticipating
receiving the reward money. (sarcasm intended)
Really, the Brits ought to put the whole lot of
protesters on a leaky rowboat headed back to
wherever the emigrated from.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
What a world we live in. We know what would happen if these demonstrators protested against bin Laden in Pakistan or Afghanistan, or had tried this against Hussein when he was in power.

Yet they can come to the US or the UK and demonstrate like this, at will.

The Sun article mentioned that moderate Muslims were against the protestors. I don't know how sincere that is, but hopefully it is from their hearts. Here in the US, Muslim support for our country is very silent.

How much of this type of protest should a country realistically be expected to tolerate?

john

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Does those guys think that burning a piece of material is gonna freak us out and make us all paranoid...hello..its a flag...it doesnt stand for who we are!!!

Seriously...its a war of propaganda and rumour spreading at the moment...i doubt they would let on to us if OBL was on his way..kinda stupid.

But thats just my personal view

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Wouldn;t mind sticking a gun to his head to be honest, liberal ball# allows him to do such things and with the likes of Abu Hamza allowed to preach hatred in the streets of London i ask the question what is this country coming to?
Anyway it;s bad for muslims in the UK as it just going to increase support for parties such as the BNP.

top topics

join