It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World - ATS MEMBERS - Needs To Protest About China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
- One World - One Dream - America - Freedom - Democracy - That's right! China needs to understand that country isnot the world. AND China must understand there is a more powerful force then China, it is called - Democracy -...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
err.. Democracy is the catalyst that allows for greed. How about we protest the countries that we are each residing in first?

America could be protested against for its greed, its military expressions on AND off this globe, its promotion of a movement via funds and military might that results in the stealing of land, slaughtering innocent civilians, and harrassing anyone that speaks against it in a publicized manner.

The splinter out of your eye first, young one!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

What the hells that about?Just because you have a vendetta against chinawhite?Dude your the reason people hate America

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The World - ATS MEMBERS - Needs To Protest About China

I thought we were supposed to be protesting ignorance here?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Your the one who mentioned Chinawhite, not me. I said *China*. Dude? Sorry if you sounding like a American Yankee. I am a Australian, I love America, for it IS a country of glory and riches! People are jealous of America, they do not hate it. justamomma, if you are gonna start talking about rubbish, PLEASE post about the FACTS then.

Originally posted by Azador

What the hells that about?Just because you have a vendetta against chinawhite?Dude your the reason people hate America

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Forget it ill let you dig your own grave.Enjoy your haterade

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
First of all your first line might have been better like this
One World - One Dream - Freedom - Democracy
I don't know just guessing you live in the US. When will you realise everything does not revolve around America. You put people on the back foot from the first uttering. Remember ATS is global

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
if you are gonna start talking about rubbish, PLEASE post about the FACTS then.

Hmm, I was thinking the same thing. When you have some fact to use, as opposed to a hit piece, try again.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join