It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai - Just 10 trained terrorists caused carnage!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Mumbai - Just 10 trained terrorists caused carnage!

www.independent.co.uk

Mumbai's 60 hours of terror were the work of a small team of professionally trained "commando killers", who spent weeks planning their atrocities, according to initial evidence emerging here yesterday.

Officials said they believe the terrorists who carried out attacks that left almost 200 people dead, and who held off the security forces for three days, may have numbered as few as 10. Only one – apparently a Pakistani national identified as Mohammed Ajmal Qasam by a senior Indian official – was captured alive. And a report claimed that, under interrogation, he told officials that he and his colleagues wanted to carry out "India's 9/11" – a title that local television channels have already attached to this week's events. Other reports said the men were linked to Lashkar-e-Taiba, a Pakistan-based group that has fought Indian forces in disputed Kashmir and was blamed for a 2001 attack on India's parliament.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What I don't understand is how did 10 people kill over 200 including several major police officials in a city like Mumbai where there are armed police all over the place and so called 'Commandos' NSG.

Mumbai had so much fire power in that city how the hell did 10 people who supposedly came off a boat wearing Versace t-shirts cause so much destruction?

Oh, and they had time to take a police van, change into police clothes and drive about shooting civilians!?

Unbelievable! Something smells really fishy here...

Did India WANT their own 9/11 I wonder?

www.independent.co.uk

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

10 motivated guys with automatic weapons can do a lot of damage in a short time when their targets aren't armed. They killed a lot of people before the cops showed up.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Nothing smells fishy here!! anyone would know 10 psycho killers with automatic weapons and big supplies of ammunitions whose aim is just to kill innocent unarmed people in a city of 20 million is pretty possible.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

What I don't understand is how did 10 people kill over 200 including several major police officials in a city like Mumbai where there are armed police all over the place and so called 'Commandos' NSG.

Mumbai had so much fire power in that city how the hell did 10 people who supposedly came off a boat wearing Versace t-shirts cause so much destruction?

Oh, and they had time to take a police van, change into police clothes and drive about shooting civilians!?

www.independent.co.uk

Cho killed about over 30 in Virginia tech, do the math...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

This should clear it up a bit:

www.dailyindia.com...

Although motive is up to speculation...told to stand down? Kinda like not scrambling the jets?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Three words for ya, pal:

False flag event.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This may be a practice run by Al-Qaeda for a attack on the US.
hennessysview.com...
www.timesonline.co.uk...

is this a practice run for a attack on New York subways.
www.theregister.co.uk...

New York would be the perfect place to run a attack like the India attack.
50 terrorist lose on the subway system with AK47 and bombs spreading to building around the NY area.
The strict gun control laws in NY only help the terrorist.
They only have to worry about the cops having guns not some CCW holder.
a terrorist in a moving subway car would have the perfect targets for a AK47 no one would be able to excape.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

We all complain about how slow and terrible it is to go through the airport today but, anyone who has done it knows that as you walk into the main gallery therea hundreds if not thousands depending on the airport in an area with NO security lined up like ducks. It would be so easy for a squad of terorists to walk in with back pack full of ammo and grenades and wreak holy hell in that enclosed area and never even get close to security. On a holiday and if they picked O'hare or LAX or LaGuardia the carnage would be worse than 911. Thats where I think the next target will be. Maybe hit two airports or three at the same time and no one being armed or aware would literaly cripple this country in a very short time!
Zindo

[edit on 11/29/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So the number goes from 20 to 26 to 40 to 12 to 10. I call BS. I think a ton of them just escaped and the Indian military/cops don't want to look as inept as they really are.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
This may be a practice run by Al-Qaeda for a attack on the US.
hennessysview.com...
www.timesonline.co.uk...

too bad AlQaida which translates to "the database" is just the computer database containing the names of the mujaheddin fighters recruited by the CIA to fight the soviets in the 80's...can a computer database now commit terror attacks? That is one deadly computer database.....

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by checkitb4uwreckit

You are obviously not familiar with HP
! I have no doubt that my laptop wants to wreak havoc on the world. I still doubt that AQ is responsible for these attacks, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had a hand in them.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
O.M.G

"Indian Police discover RSS Hindu Terror Cell which was pretending to be Muslim‏s"

pakalert.wordpress.com...

PDF: india-headed-towards-hindu-talibanization-and-fascist-saffron-violence
pakalert.files.wordpress.com...

THOSE OFFICERS KILLED IN MUMBAI WERE SPEARHEADING THE INVESTIGATION.

Why would 'Pakistan' want to kill them? Complete contradiction.

Something stinks here BIG time.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by borachon

Originally posted by Jinni

www.independent.co.uk

Cho killed about over 30 in Virginia tech, do the math...

You do the math.

There were plenty of armed police officers at the railway station who refused to fire at the 2 boys.

There were armed police everywhere! What the hell are you talking about?

D'Souza (the one who took photographs of the suspects) managed to ran over to the police hiding in the corner and encourage them to use their weapons. He failed.

Numerous police officers AND commandos killed. Don't compare this situation with that Cho.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
well i suppose incompetence of the indian police and special forces played a part; the 2 terrorists were allowed to massacre the train station for around 45 minutes before anybody fired back, the special forces have already been described as clowns by the Israellis I am not an expert in military warfare but can tell you that using a chopper with all the high decibel alarm system it brings to the terrorists was perhaps not the best method the way they descended the ropes was amateur to say the least, the way they shot rounds by waving their weapons over their heads and not properly aiming was also perhaps a little average.

3 guys held the Taj to ransom and ransacked the joint for 72 hours and were allowed to kill at will ; now you do the math... i am really sorry to say this but the Indian security forces need to go back to school

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I would like to point out the reason why authorities had thought there were just ten was due to info from the surviving terrorist.

It now appears he lied, wow who would of thought a lying terrorist. He had told authorities there were just ten who took part in the op and only 24 were trained for it.

Authorities discovered evidence that at least 15 were involved. So at least five are missing. I would not be surprised if 15 were missing instead of just five.

I covered the news story in this thread.

Mumbai attacks - city fears five terrorists are 'missing'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/12/08 by MikeboydUS]

new topics

top topics

join