It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn & Teller's B.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Did anyone happen to catch the Penn and Teller show bu11sh1t last night?

They really took it to the PETA people.

That show rocks.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I love this show!

Peta is stupid, hell I love animals, fried, barbequed,baked, broiled, some even raw.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Peta, isn't that a type of unleavened bread?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
penn and teller are spewing fountians of propognda..... they are the new more publicly acceptable government clones..... they incrypt subliminal messages into their propogandas.....mostly to keep you spending and in debt..... that is the cause....Keep Laughing .. sanity is no longer free

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The best part was an interview with "the Nuge" holding a dead deer saying "This is food!"

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
excellent series... I hope I can get them on dvd one day.. would be great to show my kids when they were all grown up... btw, PETA--- that stands for People Eating Tasty Animals.. right??

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This show rocks.... does anyone know if it has been on in the past two weeks? they are in there second season 8th episode...thta is the last one i saw has there been more?

those guys are funny..they say the most obscure things.....well penn does at least.....

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I hate animal abuse, but in my opinion PETA are a bunch of useless hypocrites. I didn't see the show but if P&T showed the gob#es up, then all power to them.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Man, I love those guys. I've seen them on stage five times, have all their books, and try never to miss their TV special. "Penn & Teller - Bullsh*t! - The First Season" is out on DVD. I ordered mine from Amazon but have not gotten it yet.

When I got married I actually invited P&T. They didn't come but Teller RSVP'd his regrets. I now treasure that card! He has great penmanship.

top topics

join