It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Demand to Know: Who Sent You???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"Many Americans simply cannot cope with the fact that their president is black"

The man is at least 50 % white.

Do you think this was an accident?

This issue was calculated to divide on racial lines. Why oh why do you play into their hands?????

Hitler suspected he was part jewish....didn't seem to stop him any...:

"Hitler's paternal grandfather was most likely one of the brothers Johann Georg Hiedler or Johann Nepomuk Hiedler. There were rumors that Hitler was one-quarter Jewish and that his grandmother, Maria Schicklgruber, became pregnant while working as a servant in a Jewish household. The implications of these rumors were politically explosive for the proponent of a racist and antisemitic ideology. Opponents tried to prove that Hitler had Jewish or Czech ancestors. Although these rumors were never confirmed, for Hitler they were reason enough to conceal his origins. According to Robert G. L. Waite in The Psychopathic God: Adolf Hitler, Hitler made it illegal for German women to work in Jewish households, and after the "Anschluss" (annexation) of Austria, Hitler turned his father's hometown into an artillery practice area. Waite says that Hitler's insecurities in this regard may have been more important than whether Judaic ancestry could have been proven by his peers"

--Wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

..we are all in this thing together....

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit
The man is at least 50 % white.

Do you think this was an accident?

This issue was calculated to divide on racial lines. Why oh why do you play into their hands?????

Hitler suspected he was part jewish....didn't seem to stop him any...:

Whoa, whoa. Take it easy.

I'm not even gonna comment on the fact that you are comparing someone to Hitler, but why are you making that comparison before the man has even taken Office? Shouldn't people be judged by their actions?

I'm sorry to say, but that's just stupid.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There is no comparison intended.

It merely illustrates that race is meaningless.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

Do you have any idea how much of G.W.s past was scrubbed? Neocons sure do forget how things were when the guy they liked was going in. You have not proven anything about Obama that is not true about any other president in our past. You all need to get over it. In 8 years when he leaves without the world having ended, will any of you appologize for harping on this baseless crap?

Do not ever claim to speak for all Americans!

What makes America, AMERICA, is that you and I get to think different things. America is great because of the it's diversity in every aspect including thought. I have mine, you have yours, the idiot who wrote that article has theirs. None of you get to say how I feel.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Why are people in the US, many of you included, still adhering to this 2-party facade?

Many of us ARE sick of the two party system. Personally, I have put up a half dozen posts explaining how it is virtually impossible to break the system of the two parties. In fact, I started a thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

to challenge the present system, but after 193 replies, it was closed down, due to violations of the T & C. According to the T & C, we cannot post any thread which advocates taking any action whatsoever, and I respect their T & C, so there is nothing we can do here on ATS but talk about it in theory.

If you are interested in why it is not possible to break the 2-party system, then read the posts of that thread. They are very revealing.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

I have no doubt that GW's past was and is in continual state of scrubbing, i have never implied otherwise...your point is?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

If you even read the thread, you would know that not only do I not SPEAK for Americans, I do not only hold citizenship.

I made no claims. You are wrestling strawmen.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I was speaking to the article you posted but I could not reply to the article so I replied to the poster.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ok. Look Its quite simple and I have said it previously.
If Obama works out, great.

If not, and Civil unrest occurs, please keep in mind that it MAY have been orchestrated.

That is my only point. If you dont get it great. Live and let live. This is only for those that wish to prevent a crisis.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I recall learning from parents/grandparents that Birchers were bad. As I recall they were labeled 'communists'. This was long before the internet was availabel to show us truths from sources outside the MSM.

As to the Black vs White that others have proposed

Even as as child I disputed my parents and grandparents as to why we should be considered 'better than blacks'. That Obama is black has about as much to do with my not voting for Obama as being white has to do with my not voting for McCain. I think most whites, not all, but most whites are beyond this.

It all boils down to the NWO and getting the best candidate to draw in the most sheep.

Obama is black and white. He was (or perhaps is) Muslim and now Christian. He has stated he will support Israel.

Talk about embracing/appealing to the world. Just think about it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
"Talk about embracing/appealing to the world. Just think about it. "

Ya. I need to STOP thinking about it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I recall learning from parents/grandparents that Birchers were bad. As I recall they were labeled 'communists'.

Actually, it was just the opposite. The John Birch Society is a vehemently anti-communist conservative organization. It is still in existence, and many of its beliefs are a combination of conservative and libertarian tenets. Their website is:
www.jbs.org...

if anyone is interested in finding out more about them. One of their major items is to eliminate the Fed. Sound familiar?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit

Ok. Look Its quite simple and I have said it previously.
If Obama works out, great.

If not, and Civil unrest occurs, please keep in mind that it MAY have been orchestrated.

That is my only point. If you dont get it great. Live and let live. This is only for those that wish to prevent a crisis.

What does that have to do with the title of the article? Sorry but I am getting just a little sick of people publishing crap "in the name of the American People" when they still have not asked me.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Valid question.

This is how it relates: just be prepared that things may not work out, and may never been intended to.

This will only become a problem if people decide to over-react.

That's it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The point that he wasn't in the mainstream and that no one knew about him on such a scale as previous running candidates is a good one. Every other running candidate has a big history with America, Obama just comes out of no where and everyone treats him like hes a God, that he will save the world. For that fact alone upsets me to no end. People want to say "don't judge him until he gets into office", well don't praise him until he actually holds true on his words, which he has already taken back a lot of which he said that got him elected.

He is a sneaky man, with a questioning past who is in a very good position to avoid criticism for the simple fact people are afraid of being labeled a racist like so many on this thread have already called us who don't believe obama is everything he is cracked up to be because he seems VERY unpatriotic.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

That is all good and fine but that does not take away my right to have my own thoughts and opinions does it? I never even said that I supported him, I said that as an American, NO ONE has the right to claim to speak for me without my consent.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

No ones claiming for you, AMERICA has the right to know. Even if you don't want to be included the COUNTRY has a right to know these things. He has hid a lot and will continue to do so.

Show me the cases in which he was a lawyer?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What does that have to do with the title of the article? Sorry but I am getting just a little sick of people publishing crap "in the name of the American People" when they still have not asked me.
What I suggest you do, then is contact the website that posted the article. Here is the link to do that:

www.fourwinds10.com...

Tinkabit was just following the T & C which EXPLICITLY state that members MUST copy the EXACT title of the article in any new thread. It cannot be changed in any way, or it will be subject to removal.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

Even if you don't want to be included the COUNTRY has a right to know these things. He has hid a lot and will continue to do so.

Good point. In fact, look at the following which was just put up on rense:

rense.com...

Obama's Mother
A CIA Cut-Out
By Frank Black
11-30-8

Obama's mother Stanley was recruited by the Intell agencies in the late 1950's with one purpose in mind. She was to infiltrate the rising black nationalist and civil rights organizations that were rapidly forming at the time.

While the FBI was well aware of the rising tide of radical black American's infatuation with Communism, the federal agencies had one small problem. Due to a long history of overt racism in their hiring practices, they had no black Americans as agents.
Therefore there was no one to infiltrate these radical black organizations.

Our country's Intell agencies had a big problem on their hands.
What to do? They decided to immediately begin recruiting black FBI (and CIA) agents but it would still take years to train them in order to infiltrate these groups.

They then came up with an interim solution.

They began to recruit young white women and use them to get inside the groups. Stanley Anne Durham was one of those white women. Growing up in the boredom of Kansas, young, restless and yearning for an adventure, she was an easy mark for recruitment.

Of course, the leading factor in this recruitment was sex.
Because there was only one way to gain the intimacy necessary to gather good intelligence, the young white women would have to have sex with these men. They had to create a relationship with them in order to gather data.

Barack Hussein Obama Jr. is probably the result of one of these sexual encounters. From all outward appearances it would appear that Stanley Anne Durham was passed around certain radical types like Frank Marshall and Barack Obama Senior. It is very likely that no one knows who is the real father of Barack Obama. Not even the President-elect.

At the time of his birth, or shortly afterwards, someone inside the Intell community decided to take the unwanted baby - born of Intell intrigue - and use that child for the ultimate infiltration. And that is why we don't know anything about Barack Hussein Obama. He has been wiped clean. He is the ultimate cut out.

Now, I am not saying I believe this, or can say anything about its source. However, when you have someone with such a blank past, these are the sort of things that can surface over and over again. He truly is a blank slate.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Tx, prof.

I wish I could have changed it to better reflect the motive of this post.
I do not wish to incite, only to warn against impetuous action devoid of reflection.

If he takes a fall, the more prepared, the less knee-jerk reaction.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join