It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Demand to Know: Who Sent You???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Since mr bush didnt win the election fairly, what makes you think mr obama doesnt have the same capablities? He is of course related to Chenney.....

And of course he made an agreement with mr mccain about campaign spending and blatantly broke that promise, and recieved undisputed amounts of money from outside sources, not to mention the Clintons!

[edit on 30-11-2008 by unknown known]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
whats funny...
people who believe OBAMA is legit
he drinks from the same trough that BUSH does
granted-different flavor
but a cherry soda is still JUST A SODA
watch HOW quickly the USA will degress now

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
What is wrong with you people. The guy won the election fair and square. (Unlike Mr Bush.)
He has a right to privacy, if for whatever reason he has had hidden documents and i dont really see any proof of this, then it has been done to protect his privacy. Big Deal! Stop crying cas a black man got in, fasten your seat belts and get youre heads round sorting out you're country before the Chinese buy the rest of it off you.
best wishes kx

NO.... he does not have the right to privacy any longer. He is now the President of the United States. Elected... so now we get to know everything about him.... its what makes us different than countries who don't elect their leaders. Obama, no matter if he is Black or White is now the property of the American People!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by geemony

Everyone is entitled to freedom of privacy.
Role as president is no different.
Granted his life is less private, but everyone has the right to privacy.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

George Soros owned factcheck.com, not factcheck.org. Not the same website.

Cheney, during debates said "factcheck.com" when he meant "factcheck.org" which directed people to Soros' website.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by davion]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
reply to post by geemony

Everyone is entitled to freedom of privacy.
Role as president is no different.
Granted his life is less private, but everyone has the right to privacy.

ok, so how many threads can these people keep posting about obama not being a citizen, before they get tired and actually look it up themselves. isn't there a limit to posting the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..........

[edit on 30-11-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion
FactCheck.org isn't owned by George Soros.

It's ANNENBERG's Factcheck - the same Annenberg of Annenberg Challenge - of which Obama was the chairman. The same Annenberg that Obama got millions in earmarks for.

Factcheck.org, as an unbiased source, has been compromised.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
NO.... he does not have the right to privacy any longer. He is now the President of the United States. Elected... so now we get to know everything about him.... its what makes us different than countries who don't elect their leaders. Obama, no matter if he is Black or White is now the property of the American People!!!

Where do you get this information? Where ever it is, it's WRONG. You may WANT to pry into his personal business, but you have no legal right to it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
How odd. When Bob Lazar's degrees on his resume didn't check out and no one remembers him at M.I.T. or CalTech, he is labeled a fraud. This guy was supposedly the editor of the Harvard Law Review but did not publish a single article in that paper.

IMO, In a few months Obama voters will hang their heads in shame. We will see together.

[edit on 11/30/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
You may WANT to pry into his personal business, but you have no legal right to it.

Determining his employment eligibility as POTUS is not 'personal business'.
The POTUS works for the American people.
The position of POTUS has certain requirements.

The American people have a right to know that the requirements have been met. More than a right to know - an obligation to make sure that the requirements are met.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I posted this for one reason: to raise the issue and awarness that in the case of Obama being not eligible to take office, this situation has the Horrible Potential to thrust the country into Martial Law at best, Civil WAR at worst.

I want to prepare people for the potential blowback if this possibly CONTRIVED AND PLANNED situation occurs: Bush has signed the path clear for this to occur as you all know.

Be Prepared to NOT polarize in this situation: The only way prevent this is to stand together as a united populace ... and what are the chances of this???

I BEG you all to consider youself part of the Family of Man, and not of some party.

UNITE against the REAL THREAT who is the ORCHESTRATORS OF THIS FALSE CONFLICT...not against your FELLOW AMERICAN.

This is not about race, this is not about party, this is not about sour grapes,

This is about a false dilema set up by those wishing to push your buttons.

DO NOT REACT. YOUR COUNTRY DEPENDS ON IT.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I agree, and this whole mess could have been avoided if there was actually some agency, or someone in an agency in charge, determining that.

I mean, shouldn't it be determined if someone is eligible for the Office they are running before the election? It's ridiculous...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The American people have a right to know that the requirements have been met. More than a right to know - an obligation to make sure that the requirements are met.

I know that. Did you read the OP article? They are DEMANDING (read the title) his parents marriage license, his passport, his lifelong school records, his freaking baptism certificate! THESE are the personal papers that he is under NO obligation to reveal.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The Annenberg Foundation gave the Chicago Annenberg Challenge a grant, and the Annenberg Foundation supports many causes. The Chicago Annenberg Challenge was operational from 1995 to 2001, FactCheck.org came into being in 2003. The Foundations president and chairman is Leonore Annenberg, the widow of Walter Annenberg, who supported and donated $2,300 to McCain's campaign.

So I guess you're saying that all 5,200 grants during its first 15 years of operation from the Annenberg Foundation are also compromised since they funded the Chicago Annenberg Challenge.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

I agree, and this whole mess could have been avoided if there was actually some agency, or someone in an agency in charge, determining that.

I mean, shouldn't it be determined if someone is eligible for the Office they are running before the election? It's ridiculous...

well it's good to know that you and your fellow cohorts are the only ones that have actually checked on obama, and the rest of the nation has not. you must feel very special to be the only ones that know the truth. so i can see why you would want all the rest of us to march on washington and declare this election invalid. GOOD JOB, AND THANKS ALOT!!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Please Please understand:

They have Created the Perfect Storm.

Arm yourseves not with weapons, which are sure to pull the whole country under, but with the lifejackets of UNDERSTANDING THE GAME THEY ARE PLAYING.

DO NOT PARTICIPATE.

I hate to sound alarmist, but so many will use this as an excuse to act out their deepest fears and prejudices......please understand that we are all on this BOAT TOGETHER.

EVEN people from without your country: WE ALL SUFFER.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

So what exactly is it that we are supposed to suspect then?

This reminds me of when McCain said that there were "tough questions" that Obama had to answer about his association with ayers....without asking the questions themselves... It's a strategy to create suspicion that cannot be resolved because it does not contain any specifics to resolve.

As soon as you make a CONCRETE verifiable accusation I'll be there to listen.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I cannot prove anything that people with much more resouces than I can scrub or hide.

Bush, Clinton, Bush again......none were any better or worse.

All pawns.

Tell ya what, if Obama works out, simply blot me from your memory.

However, if the s*** hits the fan, please retrive these warnings and do not play into the puppet-masters' hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join