It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Demand to Know: Who Sent You???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

NO one to my knowledge has demanded them. Intersted people have gone looking, and have realized that they are all non-existant.

This is merely a red flag that reflects the Long Form B C obscurity.
There is deliberate obfuscation.

That being said. I know enough about human psychology to know that you could have a red hot smoking demon appear in front of you, and if you wished to not believe in hell, you would be able to rationalize its existance.

See Dr. Faustus.

Look, I do not throw myself onto the "we love Obama" bonfire lightly. I get the appeal.

I have spend the last year researching this stuff, and every road leads to a big yellow caution sign with a roadblock. Look deeper, critically.

It's suspicious.

One thing to keep in mind; the more the masses buy it, the less likely it is true.

Swim Upstream.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
A great deal is known about Obama's life, backed by records and interviews with the people who knew him. From his days as a student in Indonesia, to his days as a student in high school playing basketball, to his time in Harvard. His years as a professor, time working in corporate law, community volunteer, Illinios senator, and U.S. senator are all well recorded. The man's life has been thoroughly researched and scrutinized here on ATS boards, as a Hillary and McCain supporter, I went through the process.

There seems to be some questions about Obama's birth certificate, but even if he was born in Kenya, Obama's mother's U.S. citizenship, combined with her residency in the U.S. for the required 5 years make Obama a naturalized citizen, which could not be legally taken away from him by his mother or his stepfather. That is a dead subject, thoroughly discussed here on ATS.

I would add that Obama has done a great job in selecting his cabinet, and seems prepared to hit the ground running. He has won my confidence by his moves since winning the election. It seems we are indeed lucky to have the man on the job.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
LOL while you are at it, how 'bout you check out who owns that wonderfully objective Factcheck org, same one that okay-dokayed his online short form BC

Give you a hint

..." website owned by Bush critic George Soros. ..."--Wiki

Nope, nothng suspicious here.....

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You are right. He is everything he is billed to be. America now has hope. We are entering a new era of Peace, Prosperity and unlimited Joy.

Finally we have the change we have been longing for. After years of deception and subterfuge, we are rescued just when our faith was ebbing.

We Have Change. We have Hope.

And there is every historical precident to back up this perspective.

The bad guys have finally relented and cut us some slack.

PHEW!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I apologize.

I have lapsed into sarcasm, which was the opposite of my goal of informing.

Formally time for me to leave this alone.

Genuinely, I am sorry if I have cause offense to any concerned. Be rest assured that I have no agenda except one: getting to the truth.

In a wolrd of deceit, it is the only light left.

If I post again, may my laptop blow up in my face.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This may sound weird, but aren't you guys over at the states supposed to think about that before you electid him as president?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sfen Senterra

Ahhhhh, yup we sure where but when the MSM is in the pockets of a certain political faction, you have to fight for every bit of information to make a valid choice!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I'd be more impressed if you could come up with one of those missing paper trail documents.

Something is fishy.

it did not belong to Adolf Hitler; it was spoken by Josef Goebbels.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
A)
The source site for the 'NEWS' (((ahem... MODS))) is a conglomeration of 'bloggers' and other unaccredited Journalists. I know I always turn to [email protected] for all of my breaking News information.

B)
comparing fourwinds.com (which the mission statement shows to be on par with... Well... worse than Rense.) to ATS (an organization of SKEPTICS and believers expressing opinion) is just silly. ATS doesn't think it's a breaking news forum... It's a forum for the DISCUSSION of breaking news.

C)
Any child born to a U.S. CITIZEN is a U.S. CITIZEN.

Also, a person who is a citizen from birth cannot be denaturalized (though denaturalization rarely ever occurs).
(source www.visalaw.com...)
So even if Ann Dunham relinquished Baracks Citizenship... SHE COULDN'T.
Once a citizen Always a citizen.

In 1940, Congress passed a law making illegitimate children born abroad to US citizen women citizens if the mother had resided in the US. However, under this law, if the child was legitimated by the foreign national father before his or her eighteenth birthday, the child would not be considered a citizen. In 1998, the Supreme Court issued an opinion upholding the requirement that a child born out of wedlock to a US citizen woman be legitimated before his or her eighteenth birthday. The decision was reaffirmed in the 2001 US Supreme Court decision Nguyen v. INS which held that differing requirements for out-of-wedlock children of US citizen men versus US citizen women are constitutions.

So... The only way OBAMA IS NOT a citizen... Is IF HE FILED FOR KENYAN CITIZENSHIP AFTER HIS 18th BIRTHDAY.

That being the Case... Barry Obama being born to an American momma and spending time before his 18th birthday as a U.S. Citizen; MAKES HIM a legal citizen.

D)
whoever is putting together the letter to run the Chicago Tribune certainly does not expect an answer... There is an old saying here in America. You get more flies with Honey than you do Vinegar. It's never a good Idea for a serious request of information to start off with statements such as

You have posted on the Internet an unsigned, forged and thoroughly discredited, computer-generated birth form created in 2007, a form that lacks vital information found on any original, hand signed Certificate of Live Birth, such as hospital address, signature of attending physician and age of mother.

Wouldn't it be easier to say "We request your Certificate of Live Birth be presented before a court and validated by a judge"

That would get you a lot further than starting off saying he 'forged' his 'discredited' COLB. Maybe if you don't punch him in the mouth and THEN ask a question, you would get an answer.

If you used that approach with me, or many others like me, you would be less likely to receive ANY information, pertinent or not.

I supported Obama in the Race. I supported Ron Paul in the Primaries. I consider myself a skeptic, and I spend a LOT of time on this site. I'm involved HEAVILY in politics in my state, and if you asked a few people in upper levels of my city, they could tell you a little bit about me.
I'm not a status quo guy. I'm a buck the system guy. I call it like I see it, but I have a calm and cool demeanor about it. I see the same in Obama.

I've vetted him for myself. I vetted John McCain for myself (and if the McCain we all knew and loved >2000 would have gotten my vote hands down if Obama wasn't better). I decided on Obama, and I am happy with that decision.

I highly doubt all of these folks who are so desperate to undermine Obama's presidency (even before he's taken any oath of office) took the time to research Barack Obama, OR took the time to research how citizenship works in the U.S. It doesn't Matter whether he was born in Honolulu, or the Himalayas... If his Mother was a citizen, and he spent ANY of his time from birth to 18 in the US, he had a chance to, and DID declare his citizenship.

Those of you looking for a reason to hate this man, truly puzzle me.

I didn't vote for Bush, but I did give him a chance(the first time around). I even supported the war on Iraq at first... Until I realized I was following the herd. I pulled of the rose coloured glasses and saw no connection between Iraq and 9-11. I saw Afghanistan forgotten, and Bin Laden slipping across Mountainous borders. Only then did I realize Bush was a failure (in my opinion).

ladies and Gentlemen... Let us not be hasty to judge, especially based on the ugly sport known as the political season. Everything you heard negative in this election has been cast aside. It always is when everything's said and done, the final ballot counted and a winner declared. Can we not hold the same standard as our politicians? can we not stop bickering until something happens to bicker about?

I am wondering if any of you Obama haters are willing to do so. Cast aside your blind hatred until Obama does something to justify your hatred of him.
Pretty Please... With a cherry on top?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

This thread is ridiculous!!!

There is a huge amount of information on Obama!

The schools he went to (which the Indonsia one - has caused an uproar) to his college - then when he got out - he got a job and then became was a community organizer!

Come on - give it up - yes there are questions about his birth - but to say there is no documentation on him is asnine!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

FactCheck.org isn't owned by George Soros.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
this question keeps getting asked
and i know the answer
"where are all the protest, the outrage..why isnt anyone speaking up or revolting because of whats going on?"
simple answer
the nail that sticks up gets hammerd down
everyone is doing what i am
they know its lost
ANYTHING SHORT OF CIVIL WAR TWO will have no effect
WE ARE THAT FAR GONE
so everyone is doing what i am
staying silent, let them do what they will do
and in the meantime
plan, store, stock up, build bunkers
shooting practice, getting physically and mentally ready
ITS NOT THAT the AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE LETTING THEM GET AWAY
the american people are GETTING READY
you cant do that with men in black storming your door down
so in the quiet of the night, we organize
we game plan
OUR DAY WILL COME
WHEN WE ARE READY!

[edit on 30-11-2008 by GRANDWORLDDRAMA]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Information obout Obama. he is a Mason of 32 degree, and not be able to be a US citizen to become president

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
George Soros seems to have pulled a pretty interesting fast one, following Tuesday's vice—presidential debate. At that event, Vice President Dick Cheney recommended that viewers go to www.factcheck.org to authenticate provable Kerry campaign inaccuracies. But The American Thinker has discovered something else. Any viewer who doesn't quite remember the name of the Web site or absent—mindedly types in www.factcheck.com is headed for a direct trip to George Soros' own droning blog site (which hasn't got a single fact on it).

Soros' Web log is not even a week old, but apparently his minions know how to quickly load it with different, and unrelated, domain names. That appears the case with factcheck.com. A Google search of 'factcheck' shows that the factcheck.com domain (The Leading Education Site on the Net, so the Google header lists) was a totally blank sheet when Google cached it at 7:21 GMT on Oct. 5, 2004, well before the debate. Since the debate, it's become part of Soros' blog.

George Soro's is very connected to fact check, if you CHECK the Facts that aren't produced by MSM.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GRANDWORLDDRAMA

Exactly, the dialectic, THIS just buys into their plan of divide and conquer. It has been used as control of the masses for CENTURIES. Sigh.

This is not about race. This is about legitimate governing.

Would everyone please stop playing into their hand????

Was this really planned in advance? :

www.rense.com...

IF SO BOTH SIDES STOP PLAYING INTO THEIR HANDS. Instead of dividing the nation, unite in a common purpose.

NOT theirs.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

This thread is ridiculous!!!

I wouldn't say ridiculous... i do feel very unsure about this man...think about it, he came out of the wood work with no expierience in politics, and has never run anything, So no managerial expierience, no military expierience, no expierience in foreign affairs, no expierience handling economic responsibilities. wow........ I could prob go on and on....

But what he Does have is.... the gift of Illusion and Speech... He will say it and people will believe it.......... This man scares me with the amount of power he already has and isn't even in the oval yet.

A) Hide and watch him ram crap down our throats and the sheeple will eat it gladly.

Or

B) He is the "ONE" and we will live happily ever after.....

Or

C) Nothing will change and we will face a Depression soon and the NWO takes over and we all get put in camps and the food sucks and we cant watch football or BBQ......... Whew sorry lost it for a minute..

Anyway, just watch this guy Obama don't trust him Yet!!!!!!

THE END

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What is wrong with you people. The guy won the election fair and square. (Unlike Mr Bush.)
He has a right to privacy, if for whatever reason he has had hidden documents and i dont really see any proof of this, then it has been done to protect his privacy. Big Deal! Stop crying cas a black man got in, fasten your seat belts and get youre heads round sorting out you're country before the Chinese buy the rest of it off you.

best wishes kx

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Who cares?
What're those of you who question him going to do about it?
Rise up?
Fat chance.
You've just had eight years of waste- And did nothing about it (Other than post complaints on a conspiracy board.)

So I ask you, what does it matter how many "Truths" you uncover?
Hey, maybe the truths you're uncovering are disinfo?
Or, doesn't disinfo only work when it tries to disagree with what you believe?

I guess my real question is, what are YOU going to do about it other than complain?
Change the American presidency?
No.
Keep complaining ladies and gentlemen, by all means- You're all really onto something big I'm sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join