It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Demand to Know: Who Sent You???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The credibility of the source is irrelevant if the material is correct. Has anybody proven that the documents the site says are missing are, in fact, not missing? Until most of the information on the site is proven wrong, saying it's wrong without any research is foolish.

[edit on 11/29/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Yes, another problem: if one were actually taught by Obama, you would think they would be jumping up and down, getting media interviews etc. What do we hear?

*cue crickets*

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Good Evening, friend. Although I don't know of any students he taught, I DO know about a professor he knew there:
www.wnd.com...

Sen. Barack Obama

JERUSALEM – The board of a nonprofit organization on which Sen. Barack Obama served as a paid director alongside a confessed domestic terrorist granted funding to a controversial Arab group that mourns the establishment of Israel as a "catastrophe" and supports intense immigration reform, including providing drivers licenses and education to illegal aliens.

The co-founder of the Arab group in question, Columbia University professor Rashid Khalidi, also has held a fundraiser for Obama. Khalidi is a harsh critic of Israel, has made statements supportive of Palestinian terror and reportedly has worked on behalf of the Palestine Liberation Organization while it was involved in anti-Western terrorism and was labeled by the State Department as a terror group.

Pro-PLO advocate held Obama fundraiser, describes Obama as 'sympathetic'

AAAN co-founder Rashid Khalidi was reportedly a director of the official PLO press agency WAFA in Beirut from 1976 to 1982, while the PLO committed scores of anti-Western attacks and was labeled by the U.S. as a terror group. Khalidi's wife, AAAN President Mona Khalidi, was reportedly WAFA's English translator during that period.

Rashid Khalidi at times has denied working directly for the PLO but Palestinian diplomatic sources in Ramallah told WND he indeed worked on behalf of WAFA. Khalidi also advised the Palestinian delegation to the Madrid Conference in 1991.

During documented speeches and public events, Khalidi has called Israel an "apartheid system in creation" and a destructive "racist" state.

He has multiple times expressed support for Palestinian terror, calling suicide bombings response to "Israeli aggression." He dedicated his 1986 book, "Under Siege," to "those who gave their lives ... in defense of the cause of Palestine and independence of Lebanon." Critics assailed the book as excusing Palestinian terrorism.

According to a professor at the University of Chicago who said he has known Obama for 12 years, the Democratic presidential hopeful first befriended Khalidi when the two worked together at the university. The professor spoke on condition of anonymity. Khalidi lectured at the University of Chicago until 2003 while Obama taught law there from 1993 until his election to the Senate in 2004.

Everywhere you look, Obama has a friend who is involved in terrorist causes, it seems.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's hard not to like Obama. Especially given the recent admin.

However, think of the ramifications here. If an unprepared public is broadsided that their chosen leader is not in fact eligible to hold office, there will literally be rioting in the streets.

At least let's lessen the shock and potential bloodshed. Some vetting hoops that we assumed were properly executed, may not have been.

Prepare Thyself.

And if not, or if we get a convincing enough forgery, then enjoy your new POTUS.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well, I wasn't even going to bring this up, but it gets spookier:

www.youtube.com...

...which, put alongside this, seems more of a Freudian Slip:

www.youtube.com...

Note the mention of campaign funding, will they be calling in favours?

...Which is compounded by the fact of even greater concern is the communist matrix in which he was groomed.

Sigh. I want to believe, I really do.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Tinkabit]

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
One way ticket to Mumbasa! Obvious Illuminati recruitment.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
On Dec 5 the Supreme Court will either allow or disallow the usurpation of both the Constitution and the Government of the United States — easily the most pivotal decision since our nation’s founding — and the silence of the news media is deafening (if not downright scary).

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

HUH? well, anyway... just be careful who you are speaking against. We KNOW why we are speaking against 'dubbya'. Obama has not given much reason for us to speak against him yet. Sure, his background is obscured, but the American ppl have spoken and I for one am willing to give him a chance. When he crosses the border of my personal boundaries, I will have no hesitation in standing up for what I know is right in my heart.

Come on........ you have lived under 'dubbya' (which all one has to do is research for a bit to find out he has been dictating in other countries the whole damn time) for 8 years. Give this one a chance of at least a day in office before you go drawing conclusions on how he will lead this country.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by justamomma

f you cannot understand how someone can be awake and christian that's fine. Keep in mind tho that some of us are realizing our faith has been stolen (or maybe hidden). Many of my fellow christians ignore the fact that John was saddened when he saw who the beast was, and that Jesus will not know many who spoke of his name. If you think about this you'll know the lies and deception are coming from all sides. However, so does the truth. Many of us are on the same side.....it's just disheartening knowing that fear causes us all to lash out. Don't think for a second that i'm saying i don't do this...anyways pagan or not, the truth is something we all crave, well people on this site anyways. Pagan or not, I believe your honest search is no less holy than mine. I really hope I'm sounding hopeful and not preachy...anyways (Onward TRUTHFUL soldiers.....)

Are you flippin' insane??? Christians have been VERY much a part of the destruction of this earth and all that the G-d of Israel has stood for.

Your faith has HARDLY been stolen, but rather pushed upon us! Why don't you go over to the Holy Land and ask the Palestinian civilians what they have gone through at the hands of the Christians. Why don't you ask how the millions of victims who have been murdered in the name of christianity feel about what you claim concerning christianity being supressed. Oh, right... because most likely they are dead.... murdered in the name of your christ who obviously didn't fulfill the prophecy to bring peace.

I am crying BS to your whole post!!

Edited to add: I don't give a flying flip if I sound hopeful to you! I am hopeful bc the prophecy of the messiah has yet to be fulfilled and that means that it still can be. Jesus is not god.... it was a deception and one that has left many sounding just like you... "I really *hope* that I am sounding hopeful".. search out the G-d of Israel and maybe your hope will be restored. Has taken me 31 years to realize that there is still hope and that I don't have to *SOUND* hopeful, because I trust Him and what he, the G-d of Israel has said and done. Can't get that through Jesus. What? it's been 2,000 years that you all have been waiting on his return when he promised that the generation he spoke to wouldn't pass away w/out seeing his return? That speaks VOLUMES about his cunning manipulation.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

You missed the entire point of my pst. It was in response to your apparently random allusion to the evilness of christianity." I'm not scared of obama but Jesus". This thread is about the history of obama so i saw that as kind of a cheap shot. However, instead of the usual, useless blah blahing that always happens, I merely was pointing out that truth is truth no matter what, regardless of the source. Don't you see? It's a connection, or a common thing we share, the search for the truth, that is the real divine thing, and in my mind, the path to righteousness. Nowhere did I mention christians haven't had a part in society's destructiveness in the past. And also you say that "it hasn't been stolen, it's been pushed on us", as if those two things cannot coexist in the universe. Mind tricks. Can't you understand the verses i alluded to point to the guiltiness of the religion of christianity? That's the last off topic post i'll have on this thread.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by heyo]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The fact he is a nowhere man from nowhere land is really frightening.

Why on earth is there no history on this person?

Then people laugh when others demand to see documentation on him!

Originally posted by dooper
And we can all lube up and bend over for a really good rooting.

That's going to happen if people at least don't start asking questions...

Just find out who the hell he is, that's all.

Originally posted by Tinkabit
If an unprepared public is broadsided that their chosen leader is not in fact eligible to hold office, there will literally be rioting in the streets.

Sounds like a well thought of plan to me. If he is ineligible, obviously, beyond doubt, powerful people are the only reason he got to where he is. NWO here we come...

[edit on 30/11/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
And now it gets QUASI- MSM public:

www.globemagazine.com...

Why is he so mad if it is untrue?

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

And now it gets MSM public:
www.globemagazine.com...

The GLOBE isn't MSM. But after clicking on that link I can only say this -
WHAT is the name of the book and where can I get a copy?

Betchya Barnes and Nobel won't be carrying it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
O has already ADMITTED to coc aine use, which he called "blow" and mentioned pretty casually.....this guys hand on the red button?????

Personally, I was more shocked by Judge Judy...that MINX!!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Try here:

larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com...

If he is not lying, this will problably cost him his life, has already had many threats: the real scandal here is the mysterious death of Donald Young....

..the Plot Thickens...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
These rumors where around before the election and if any actual proof relating to Obamas foreign birth had been found don't you think the GOP would have screamed about it instead of instigating a whispering campaign which is STILL going on.

The electorate have spoken, get over it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dalek

...not if they were INSTRUCTED not to by the real powers that be...where have you been??

...whispers are only necessary when the MSM refuses to cover anything negative about the Chosen One...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Does anyone here know of anyone who was taught by this man in the coledge he had a profesorship with.

Some former students of his speak in this article.

Sigh. I want to believe, I really do.

You do NOT!
I'm a bit weary of people who are trying to approach the "bash Obama" problem with a sort of "compassionate tone" lately... You know that coming out full force and blatantly bashing him turns people off and elicits posts like, "Get over it! Your guy lost!" So, the latest tack seems to be to mention that you "really are concerned" and "want to get some answers so you'll know what to believe"... Bah! I'm not buying it! Fortunately, neither is dalek.

As regards the premise of this post. I can't even say how stupid it is. Who do these people think they are making these demands? This whole idea of "If you have nothing to hide, there's nothing to worry about" has gone TOO FAR. Privacy is a Constitutional right. We have the right to keep our confidential records (school, medical, personal records) private from the public. ALL OF US. A president does not give up that right. We, the people, have NO RIGHT to see Obama's confidential records.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
We, the people, have NO RIGHT to see Obama's confidential records.

As I said elsewhere -

The position of POTUS has certain requirements. The American people have a right to know that the requirements have been met. Considering how the gov't has screwed us and lied to us - especially for the past 40 years or so, by both dems and republicans - the American people have a right to see for themselves the document (official birth certificate) that makes Obama eligible to be their POTUS.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

There is NO garruntee of privacy ANYWHERE in the Constitution. It only says that you must be secure in your papers and persons and houses and can only be searched and seized by warrant. We as citizens must know who our leaders are and have the absolute right to know backgrounds and possible conflicts of interest. There can be no choice in these matters. Obama must let people know who he truly is without prejudice by his ego!

Zindo

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join