It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the beginning: (breaking "origin")

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hear me through...

Origin-
Is broken into: Or I gin (a snare for game)

gin-
2. a trap or snare for game.

beginning-
Is broken into: be ginning (a snaring for game or a snare for gaming)

Note:
"be" is a false implication word. So it's rather "false ginning" or "false-ginning" when broken.

Our current existence season = when issue false ginning. Meaning, our current standing or lasting is false (and: a falsehood) since it is temporary and no wise true.

Ok, our topic focus:

Know, our true derivation was known says the fact it must have previously been some utter communication which awarely known what it was (is) doing for these substances and orders put for working together. But our true derivation is kept sealed and shut inside our current existence season (called "Reality" or "The Real World"). Real = False. How? Since Real is temporary, says even the fact you pass away from The Real World. Anything temporarily lasting is a false lasting. And so we experience a false snare currently called "Reality". And no, it shall no way last be-wise, says the fact it is no actual "be" how implicated since we hold not the past, present, and future. No, we hold only the present, says the fact your hand isnt still in a position in your home in the past. Our "Or I Snare Existence" implies an alternative, false-lasting snare for game. The game of "I" we play. Come up a winner inside the game of "I" ouside Reality anyway if not a winner inside Reality.

What do you think inside the temporary "Or I gin" alternative where sealed shut away from fully knowing our derivation?

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

No offense, you lost me???????

You might want to edit your post and make it a little more understandable!

It sounds interesting, but I am not getting it at all!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The root of Origin is Origo // oririr.

As for Beginning: bef. 1000; ME beginnen, OE beginnan, equiv. to be- be- + -ginnan to begin, perh. orig. to open, akin to yawn

"Gin" in Hebrew means to snare (I think it's Hebrew anyway). This is where the cardgame is named, not the base of the words you cited though.

Interesting topic, but to lock on a sideline of vague similarities..
In language there is a basic set of monosyllables that can be used. "Gin" will prob appear in every language with the possible exception of Hawaiian (not sure if it has a 'g' sound, too lazy to look it up).

In Japanese "Gin" means Silver (more 'shiney reflective metal' as it is also used to describe tin foil.) Possibly a few others meanings, meh it's a digression.

Point being, it is reaching using very selective evidence.

Otherwise, it looks like you are going in the whole 'reality is a playground' motiff' and looking for evidence in linguistics in a `Da Vinci Codesque` sort of way. (?)

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mel1962

Every single one of this guy's threads are written in some strange cryptic form. I never really understand it.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I agree. Calm down please and explain what is you're trying to say. Short concise sentences work best. Perhaps an introduction for those of us that are uneducated on this issue?

[edit on 29-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ppl who passed away already popped out of Reality. If they did not, then where is the proof? Reality is a Falsehood.

Our Reality shall cease since it is our Falsehood. False stuff does not deliver through for you nor does false stuff last for you. Reality is just a deceptive trap which is temporary. You buy into at first till you start reading it in between the lines, so to speak.

Our "I" serves the "O" (expression concerning surprize, pain, or gladness) in "Origin" how our "I" seems an "O" rig in, also, with "Or I gin". How we do seem currently rigged (the Reality way) is temporary.

Reality is false so it is corruptive. What been put corruptive, no matter how, don't last, is the point concerning pointless/worthless stuff. So if you still think life or "The Real World" means much, while deceived, you do not yet see life or "The Real World" is pointless/worthless since it (a corruptive, fake matter) fails to last or deliver for you. That which doesn't matter is Reality, how it should get forgotten, says our sure passing away pending.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Reminded me of when i looked up the 'origin' of peoples names when i was little. It sounded familar to what i could recall, the name Rebecca meant - Snare. So curiousity got the better of me and in double checked, not religious so i was unaware anyway, but it apparently a biblical name taken from the wife of Issac meaning 'one who snares or traps'

Like your Post Mabus, thought provoking as always, nice point. I like looking into words and were they derived from, espcially latin because you can see it in somany other languages. I like your explanation, its intesresting isn't when you can make your own connections. So many people use lanuage without looking at it a little deeper.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

[edit on 30-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

new topics

top topics

join