It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muscle Twitches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
While trying to project, I sometimes have muscle twitches. Sometimes I confuse these for vibrations and try to project, but then realize that they were just twitches. I was just curious as to whether or not anyone else had this problem, and was wondering if there is a way to stop them or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
While trying to project, I sometimes have muscle twitches. Sometimes I confuse these for vibrations and try to project, but then realize that they were just twitches. I was just curious as to whether or not anyone else had this problem, and was wondering if there is a way to stop them or not.

I, too, have experienced this problem. I hardly experience it when dealing with daily issues, but as soon as I attempt to meditate or mentally project, the twitches arise. I've wondered if perhaps their origin came from spirit(s) of some sort, or the attraction of energy, neither or both, I have no clue. Keep me posted if you discover anything.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well for me they happen at random times during the day. When they happen during my attempts at projection they tend to annoy me.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yea they happen to me to. Out of no where I start twitching, lol. My eyes do it a lot. I do think it might be a spirit passing thru you.

Has anyone seen the Movie Ghost? Late 80's movie. Well like in that movie when the ghost go into whoopi goldberg she twitches to so I thought it was similar to that sort of.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The twitches are good for you, its a side affect of energy moving through you, I get em a lot mostly in the legs and feet. Ignore them but don't try to stop them.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Sometimes my muscles' twitch while I'm doing any thing for no apperent reason. Playing Video Games or watching TV, they'll start to twitch and then; stop. Mostly in my thighs or face though.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Im not sure about muscle twitches when your not meditating or trying to project. But I know they get less severe with practise.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
The twitches are good for you, its a side affect of energy moving through you, I get em a lot mostly in the legs and feet. Ignore them but don't try to stop them.

Explain, please.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydralisk58
Sometimes my muscles' twitch while I'm doing any thing for no apperent reason. Playing Video Games or watching TV, they'll start to twitch and then; stop. Mostly in my thighs or face though.

When it happens like that, I think its a reaction to the rapid light flutters in the TV screen. heh, you might wanna try backing up from the screen a lil bit.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst

And I too mistake them for vibrations.
I asked a knowlegable person who told me it is your "egos", you know, your body acting out against your trying to project . Practice will take care of them. Totally ignore it and let it pass. Continue to clear your mind.
I also get tingling palms and pressure in my ears. It can destroy your concentration, thats why it happens in the first place, just continue on and they will cease...eventually. I ended up with pain in one ear that I had to stop, but now I see that those episodes are subsiding, and they only happened when I meditated cleard my mind or were intent on projection

Kristine

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless

Not exactly it is mostly true, Its also a sign of relaxation.... Also means your body is relieving its self of stress

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Every single time im going to sleep, I twitch.

I also twitch any time I "learn" something... Kinda weird.. Like an off balance transmission or something in my head hehe.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
These "twitches" are actually muscle spasms.

Lightly massaging the area will clear it up.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
look up BFS benign fasiculation syndrome. Do NOT on any account look up ALS. Trust me on this one and just take my word for it.

nextination.com...

top topics

join