It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before I claim to have seen a UFO tonight I need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I decided to post this here because I like BTS better..Tonight I saw two objects in the sky that seemed out of place, For those who dont know me I am a skeptic about UFO's so for me to even fathom this even being more than something explainable speaks volumes.

I walked outside of my house which is located in Southern New Jersey in Camden County, I love to look up into the sky and it is a clear and cold night tonight. As I walked out of my front door I noticed two lights right above the treeline..One was very bright and one was dim and they were almost in a straight line or what appeared to be a straight line, So I ran inside secured my camera and took some camera footage. The two lights did not move, did not flicker or anything odd so Im thinking they are stars . Im wondering if we have any astronomy buffs here who can tell me if I saw possibly a planet and whatever stars are able to be seen in this hemisphere during this time of the year, I first noticed these objects around 18:09 to 18:48, I then went back inside to watch the hockey game and load the video I took onto my computer...

I need good information BTS. I am very undereducated about the stars and planets and what is viewable in my hemisphere and during certain times of the year!!!

[edit on 29-11-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Hey cmd, there's a great free application that can help with that called Stellarium.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I believe that is Venus and Jupiter.

See this thread

It is going to be even more stunning in the next few days.

Rush

[edit on 29-11-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
SD and H Sur thanks..Im going to look at them now, Like I said,Im sure its nothing and very explainable but its just something I have not noticed before...

[edit on 29-11-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Im going to say it was Venus and Jupiter that I saw..I downloaded Stellarium and that seems to be the two objects I saw.No UFO's

top topics

join