It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok so Bush pardons a crack dealing gangsta rapper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
but does not pardon our two border agents that were stopping a drug dealer that has been caught even after their trial trying to still bring drugs into the country?????? WHY THE HELL NOT!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I smoke weed and that even pisses me off. Those border patrol agents should not even be in jail in the first place.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Of course he didn't, you know why? because Mexico and the US are practically the same country since he signed that piece of legislation without congress approval joining Mexico, the US and Canada. There is no border therefore those men were "in the wrong" even if they had no idea they were.

Even so, maybe Obama will once he gets in office, maybe not though. I'm sure he'll get hundreds of letters from citizens requesting for him to do a bunch of stuff.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Is there a snip or link to this story about Bush pardoning this crack dealing gangsta rapper? I do agree with the release of the border agents. You gotta love to hate the politics in this. Those 2 men were doing their jobs and it was the "victim's" fault for getting himself shot.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
well..................MAYBE we should get an Email campaign going and bombard the Whithouse requesting that he give this pardon???

Does someone have a link or an Email addy for the department that we should bombard???
I don't know who we would write to......our congressmen & senators??
Does someone know?

It won't hurt any of us to at least TRY and 'do something'....
.........we are all on computers, so Emailing is not that hard ya know what I am saying?

I fully agree they SHOULD be pardoned.
Maybe The Shrub would try and do at least ONE good thing before he leaves...........

[edit on 29-11-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I dunno; maybe Bush is getting a shout-out on the rappers next album?

Weirder things have happened!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
but does not pardon our two border agents that were stopping a drug dealer that has been caught even after their trial trying to still bring drugs into the country?????? WHY THE HELL NOT!

Maybe if they did a rap? Who is this rapper you're speaking of?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I smoke weed and that even pisses me off. Those border patrol agents should not even be in jail in the first place.

I'm not familiar with this case. What is it about? How come they got put in prison? If they were just doing their job than correct.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Is there a snip or link to this story about Bush pardoning this crack dealing gangsta rapper? I do agree with the release of the border agents. You gotta love to hate the politics in this. Those 2 men were doing their jobs and it was the "victim's" fault for getting himself shot.

It depends. If you're a federal agent you should know better about your gun and be properly trained etc. I'm sure they have the proper authorities to investigate the incident.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So Kanye West was wrong.
George Bush does indeed care about black people, but not Mexican border agents.

new topics

top topics

join