It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i Reptillian

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Five or so years ago i was in Newyork, i had taken my girlfrind at the time there for a long weekend for valentines day. yes yes i know what a supestar.
anyway on day two walking somewhere nearish to braodway i think, but can't be sure as i was lost most of the time. a busker said something to me which was quite odd.
the pavement was very busy and we were walking fast i could see us getting close to a busker on our right, playing some kind of madolin or small guitar insrtument, his head dancing to the music. he was looking away from me. but just as i got close to him he turned his head and said..................... "snake eyes" looking straight into me he followed us with his head as we walked past.
I quiclky looked back at him he just turned his head and continued to wave it around with the music, like it hadn't happened.

i looked at my girl friend, her face was that of amazment and and ammusement. she had heard it too,

at the time we just put it down to him being a nut job, but now i have started reading all this reptillian stuff, did that crazy busker see something that others don't.

i do have another eye story but not enough room here so maybe later,
all thought are well appreciated.
ps NY is damm cold in feb, i thought england was cold,
no wonder so many of you come here for your holiday

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by its me

Just off the cuff, I don't think you're a reptilian. Perhaps the busker was warning you about the reptilian underworld he knew of?

If you have a strong association for violence, cruelty, blood and pretty much a mindset that is negative, THEN I'd say maybe. But you don't sound like that, also they have superhuman powers and can read minds at will - now you can't do that can you?

wZn

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
let me answer that and say you are not a reptillian.
those are fake and mytholgical.
let me also say you are not a succubus a muse or a centaur.

where does this come from that people think they are not human.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
let me answer that and say you are not a reptillian.
those are fake and mytholgical.
let me also say you are not a succubus a muse or a centaur.

where does this come from that people think they are not human.

The overwhelming desire to be special is the root of it. Everyone, as your avatar states, "wants to believe."

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Cut your finger and rub the blood in someones eyes, if they explode there's a 50/50 chance that you are!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well there are a couple of habit's and attributes that may give you some clues to your genetic heritage,

Do you have Mice or Rats for Pet's?

If so do you ever once in a while want even fleetingly to eat them?

Do you have an Affinity to snakes, Lizards in general?

Are your hands and feet always cold?

Can you lick your own nose with your tongue?

Even more telling can you actually clean your own nose with your tongue?

And in addition is your tongue strange to the norm as it it look slightly slitted at the tip?

Have you ever caught flies not with chopsticks but your tongue?

Do you have an Elongated apparent Coccyx that may actually not be of the mammalian norm?

Are there more than the norm skin between your toes?

When you were born did your mother pass you initially with an Egg structure covering you?

There are many more tests but you may find the ultimate solution Here:

Elf.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Oh wow. I have been called a jackass on numerous occasions, doesn't make me a donkey. One weirdo on the street saying snake eyes would not make me think I was a reptillian, then again I don't believe in that nonsense. I have a feeling this guy was just checking out your girlfriend and said something weird.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by its me

Just off the cuff, I don't think you're a reptilian. Perhaps the busker was warning you about the reptilian underworld he knew of?

If you have a strong association for violence, cruelty, blood and pretty much a mindset that is negative, THEN I'd say maybe. But you don't sound like that, also they have superhuman powers and can read minds at will - now you can't do that can you?

wZn

well yes i do have a mindset as you described, but never cruel to animals, or loved ones, but anyone else is game, if the time is right. and i do think i have a certain connection to people, and am a very good judge of what will happen in most situations before they happen. people who know me well accept my neativity about everything, its kind of an ongoing joke. my wife is the exsact opposite to me,
its feels like i'm lieing on a shrinks couch,
later

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
the song he was playing may of been called snake eyes theres a few songs called it just google e.g the main theme to oceans 13
i wouldnt look to much into mate if you was a reptilian if there is such a thing im sure you'd know about it

[edit on 29-11-2008 by brettcal82]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here's a quick way to tell:
Are you lethargic in cool weather? Do you get more active in warm weather?
Do you sweat?
Do you have hair? Do you shape shift into random people?
Have you ever infiltrated a meeting of high level Masons/Illuminati or the Vatican?

If you've answered yes or no to any of these questions, most likely you are not a reptilian, and the busker was trying to ram you for cash, or was a bit off his rocker.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh yeah?

Well I'm the Lizard King and I can do Anything...

How ya like them apples?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Because of a bunch of fools preaching "Reptillian consparicy" theories the true power of the understanding the reptillian theories are overlooked by most.

There is scientific understanding for reptillian theory. There is part of every human's brain that is know as the reptillian brain. The reptillian is part of you, but only you can choose to be the reptillian of the higher self.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Because of a bunch of fools preaching "Reptillian consparicy" theories the true power of the understanding the reptillian theories are overlooked by most.

This is true.

There is scientific understanding for reptillian theory. There is part of every human's brain that is know as the reptillian brain. The reptillian is part of you,

This too!

but only you can choose to be the reptillian of the higher self.

mmm well I don't think many except reptilians themselves would say it was part of the "Higher Self" lol

The general scientific understanding is that it is the Base or lower drives of the self....

And by the way reptilian is with one L, unless I am not attuned enough to my reptilian Omni understanding to tap into your experience of your Higher self

An Elf which is also sometimes green too

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If you are Reptilian, you can drink from a cup a foot away from your mouth using your extra-long tongue

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i dont use my foot.
ha ha

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Guess it's a good thing he didn't say "box cars!" or you'd think you were some kind of mobile storage unit, huh?

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Resinveins]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Originally posted by Incarnated
but only you can choose to be the reptillian of the higher self.

mmm well I don't think many except reptilians themselves would say it was part of the "Higher Self" lol

The general scientific understanding is that it is the Base or lower drives of the self....

And by the way reptilian is with one L, unless I am not attuned enough to my reptilian Omni understanding to tap into your experience of your Higher self

An Elf which is also sometimes green too

Yeah, I should slow it down a bit and preread before hitting post. That was suposed to read "OR" instead of "of".

Only You can choose to follow after the reptillian brain OR become the higher self.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe the man was a gambler:

In gambling, snake eyes is the outcome of rolling the dice in a game of craps and getting only one pip on each die. The pair of pips resembles a pair of eyes, which is appended to the term 'snake' because of the long-standing association of this word with treachery and betrayal. The dictionary of etymology traces that use of the term back to 1929,[1] although it may be traced all the way back to the ancient Roman dice games, where 'Dogs' represented two ones. They referred to this as "the dog throw". In modern parlance, it refers to such a roll in any game involving dice. Because this is the lowest possible roll, and will often be a loser in many dice games, such as Craps, the term has been employed in a more general usage as a reference to bad luck.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm thinking because you didn't throw some coin down for him , he's gonna throw a snake eyes at you...you know, bad luck, for being a tight bastard.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

There's a new light to the subject. How feasable. I was learned that snake eyes-meant trafficker; maybe because of where he was and what maybe goes on there, the guy just figured he was selling or routing his girl-and though a sense of honor threw his opinion of it (negative, I assume).

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
im pretty sure beings of that nature know of their own existence. Trust us when we say that you are as human as we are.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join