It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

willing things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Does anybody have any information on the ability to "Will" things to happen? I've recently taken a large interest in this ability, and would like to know more about it. I was talking to my sister-in-law, and she told me a small tidbit, but I'd like to know more.

I've googled it, putting it many different ways, but nothing came up really. =/ Anybody wanna help me out?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
that type of mentality is an exercise in futility. I encourage others to practice it since it is passive and they will not achieve their goals. Being in med I can say life is competitive and noone can will their way past the mcats. The more people who use this logic will not be competitors of mine in life and I welcome that. THe more on the bottom the better. I am a lifelong republican and can say that we strive to continue to make america the best country in the world. however we need to punish the week and poor more. THeir inability to live the american dream is holding us back as a country and it sickens me that their allowed to call themselves americans.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Uh, excuse me? What on earth does that have to do with me taking an interest in the ability to will things?

I doubt somebody who fails to understand/comprehend what a post says is in med school, hun.

I never said anywhere in that I wanted to will things, I just find the ability interesting.

>_> And I just realized what my name says. I mean the will to live ,not live to ... erm ... will?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The stronger your believes are, the more they manifest in reality, since every atom is connected to each other and quantum physics defines what we call "reality" as an illusion. Going from that everyhting could be possible, if the will to make it possible is strong enough. If you want to dig deeper into this thought, you can watch the movie "the secret" for a start, it is very superficial but interesting nonetheless!

www.thesecret.tv... here you go

top topics

join