It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Last Black Sea Dealings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wanted to quickly start this thread and come back to it later--
Bush made this Public the other day and it has gone overlooked on ATS thus far as I can tell---
www.whitehouse.gov...

"I hereby approve the provision by the Secretary of Transportation of insurance or reinsurance of vessels (including cargo and crew) against loss or damage from war risks in the manner and to the extent provided in chapter 539 of title 46, United States Code, for trade in the Black Sea, "

Insuring US commerce vessels in the Black Sea from war---hmm....

This post, dead since the end of August, addressing geopolitical tensions in the region---
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This Thread was started on the issue---
www.militaryphotos.net...

Anyone make sense of this?
Does this vague policy language indicate possible premeditated conflict in the Black Sea? I think at the least it'd be good to take note and watch for future developments so erupting conflict doesn't come out of left field.

Does the Sec. of Trans really insure huge international shipping vessels?
Large-scale insurance prior to destruction--hmmm--WTC'esque?

I had started this thread about impact and predictions of new Secretary of Transportation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a nice day!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
In the thread above someone observes the fact ExxonMobil signed a deal with Turkey oil. US energy interests(like the rest of US F. Policy) could be involved.

www.financialpost.com...

The Presidential statement (above) reads as if private insurance companies(?) would finance the commerce vessels. Are these "tax dollars" and does this money have to do with Wall Street needing to exercise government-generated liquidity?
And what priority is it of Secretary of Transportation have in funding commerce vessels in the Black Sea OVER domestic infrastructure? Potholes and such.
Again signs the federal government is no longer representative of the people. Unless the president knows we need to secure this Black Sea trade--Oil, Gas- (still hegemonic by nature)

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Nobody? I'm still curious what this means and it's ramifications. How does this read to others and why is nobody on ATS concerned about it?

new topics

join