It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan may relocate 100,000 army personnel to border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chips

Naziism, as a philosophy, does not depend on someone hating jewish people.
You could just replace that hate with any other type of hate and the philosophy still works. All it requires is extreme nationalism.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
On topic with the thread...

This is some very troubling news. If I were trying to broker power from the middle against both sides in this, which I suspect is happening, I would try to incite chaos along the border... And do it very soon. Making it prudent for Pakistan to go ahead and move troops..

Which, will in effect, open the other border up for the US to move in. From this point on, things can escallate very quickly. You better believe a lot of people have their game faces on right now.

Watch for stuff to really hit the fan in Kashmir. Very soon. I hope I'm wrong, but if it were me planning this stuff, that would be my move.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hmm the irony is everyone here is calling Pakistan terrorist supporters and they probably are but let me ask you a question. The US has given Pakistan $10+ Billion a year for their military. Doesnt that make the US a supporter of terrorism?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

I was unaware of that. If there is no link, it didn't happen. The US had better not be supporting Pakistan. Considering that we keep attempting to attack terrorist cells inside Pakistan, and keep being fired upon by their military I am inclined to not believe you.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

What is so unbelievable about it?
It is always in the Military Industrial Complex's best interest to have an enemy. Why? Because if they don't have an enemy, their budget gets cut.

Conflict of interest, much?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

and pakistan military haven't fired at america...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by mybigunit

I was unaware of that. If there is no link, it didn't happen. The US had better not be supporting Pakistan. Considering that we keep attempting to attack terrorist cells inside Pakistan, and keep being fired upon by their military I am inclined to not believe you.

Not believe me? LOL go to google and type in US military aid pakistan and look at the hundreds of articles. This is old news. Ron Paul pointed this out in the primaries. He said "we borrow money from China communists to give to pakistan communists while fighting in Iraq for democracy" one of his better quotes. Our country government makes no sense at all. We call Iran terrorists but what is it called when we support them?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh. This crow tastes bad, needs some A1 sauce or something. I thought Pakistan had fired on US forces. Link I am surprised to see the US funding them. Does seem like quite the conflict of interest.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Also, from a more political standpoint, we support Pakistan as a check against India... Because of China.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Naziism, as a philosophy, does not depend on someone hating jewish people.

Yes, it does. Anti-Semitism is an inherent, ineluctable, undeniable facet of Nazism.

You could just replace that hate with any other type of hate and the philosophy still works. All it requires is extreme nationalism.

Would it be extreme nationalism? Yes. Would it be specifically Nazism? No.

Next?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chips

I don't think you are getting what I am saying...
Liken Naziism to a political strategy, more than a way of life. Afterall, Hitler was meglomaniacal and wanted to control the world through the German Empire. The idea is that you need to give people the feeling that they are superior to someone else in order for that to work. Your people won't rally behind you unless they have a common enemy...
Just replace Jewish hatred with whatever hatred you want to use. You can still achieve the exact same goals regardless of where the hatred is placed... Like I said, as a method. A way. A philosophy.

Eh, this is all off topic. I'm not going to debate this.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Pakistan may relocate around 100,000 military personnel from its restive border area with Afghanistan

I hate to break it to those that are crying about Pakistan moving there troops around. They are a sovereign nation and they can do what ever the hell they want to do with their troops whether you like it or not.

Another thing. If you have a neighboring country accusing your country of doing something in your country whether your guilty of it or not you are going to move troops to that border to make the other country stop and think do i really want to attack them since they are ready for us now.

It doesn't matter if Pakistan sponsored the attacks in India or not!!! Its what India does in the meantime that will determine if Pakistan moves their troops or not.

Some people really need to learn to read the sources. they may move their troops they may not. Quit jumping to conclusions that they have already moved them when they are still sitting on the border with Afghanistan watching the U.S. troops patrolling that border.

And Pakistan never really was an Allie of the U.S. We had to bribe and force the Pakistanis into doing something about terrorist in their country. They were pretty much told do something about it or be invaded yourself.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

As I've said before. The only loser here is Pakistan. You had better believe they are considering moving their troops. They'll probably do it too.
However, the guilty party in this has every intention of making them do it...

That also gives the US the excuse to move in.

They are getting pinched from both sides.

The winners: The US, India, the Terrorist.

Take from that what you will. And watch for border disputes in the near future near Kashmir.
The loser: Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

As mentioned previously the Military Industrial Complex which is international in scope profits from war not peace. It seems increasing the hostilities will allow for an overall escalation in the "war on terror".

From The Guardian:

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Alright, I'm off for a while to give everyone a chance to argue their sides again like they were doing before I came in and stopped the thread with logic.
Be back later.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen. It'll just be another round of flexing their muscles so as to show that they don't want to mess with the other.

Although I'd wager everything I have that the West deliberately aided this situation in some way so as to cause this possible future problem. Either that, or India attacked themselves, like the US did with 9/11, or Britain with 7/7, so as to have an excuse to do whatever they have planned. I'm shocked that people actually stand by and let this kind of BS happen. Wasn't there reports in the first few hours by eyewitnesses that a couple of the terrorists were "white"? One even had blond hair? Are people this stupid?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'm not going to debate this.

Luckily for you, I'm not going to, either.

Let's just agree to disagree, and hope that this India-Pakistan episode dissipates. Quickly.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

its both sides at kashmir

kashmir has been messed up ever since the first fighting began between pakistan and india

you cant think that india is the person to blame in this fight.

i dont blame the pakistanis, the indians are very radical as well.

the situation at kashmir has improved over the years, but seeing that the tensions are rising, i predict that the western powers will step in and help india against pakistan if it escalates to war.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
if memory serves me there was a link with ISI and pakistan in the 911 attacks..
i cant wrap my head around it quite yet but something isnt sitting right.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbokid
if memory serves me there was a link with ISI and pakistan in the 911 attacks..
i cant wrap my head around it quite yet but something isnt sitting right.

They say there was a wire transfer of $100k from ISI to Muhammad Atta. Hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join