It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The simple plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
1. They pick a city here inside the U.S.A,
2. they let a missle hit it right from another country they deem foe, since they can send it like that,
3. they pre-order their false reason for nuking that country they deem foe.

Which own U.S. city shall become the pawn? One already housing the foe related ppl. It is my understanding that in no wise should Detroit get attacked, if a country truely attacks the U.S., for certain key reasons. But if the own U.S. attacks itself, then surely it might pick Detroit and/or a city inside Florida.

The pick is Detroit if the U.S. wants a middle eastern country nuked. The pick is a Florida city if the U.S. wants Cuba and/or Russia nuked.

It doesn't get more simplier than that kind of a plan, does it? But tell me, what U.S. city do you think the U.S. would actually hit the false-masked way?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'll wager the strike would being on San Franscisco. Where's the bookie?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It doesn't really matter to me which city they hit. I could guess and it doesn't change the fact that yes, this could be done.... and *that* is the bigger concern to me. The hearts of men, particularly those that are running the programs. I don't think, for the time being, this will happen. There is still enough public support to continue their agendas w/out much resistence.

If there were some attack on America, I feel it would honestly be a "wake up" attack from someone who is sick of the people of America (ya know, the ones who are supposed to have control over these things.... aka, *us*) for allowing our military to strategically place itself not only on this globe, but in the space surrounding our globe and for allowing our military to be used by those behind the state of Israel to fight their fights and harrass, kill, and displace innocent civilians in the name of god.

In that case, they most likely would strike at the heart of America... the civilians in smaller communities. The big productions such as 9/11 are for the bigger fish propogandist types. They accomplished their mission sufficiently for now, imo (obviously in their opinion as well since we haven't had a problem since).

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

911 was just a 4-flavored taste into 3 cities started out of 1 city airport. Only thing bigger up than that taste must come citywide devestation wise (such translates next into a whole countrywide devestation in a return on a deemed foe).

Interesting correlations:

4-planes concerning 3 cities correlates with the number 43 (during the 43rd pres watch was 911) put together.

9+1+1= 11. 1+1= 2. Correlates for Duality. So one date's major event means a second date's major event, when concerning Duality.

Devestation might no wise hit New York City again, through they make many eyes look at it as "the" target while somewhere else inside the U.S. is maybe pre-cased out to unfold a simple plan.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A lil clue:

Revelation 11:8
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Spiritually? Sodom symbolizes a most ruined city. Egypt symbolizes a first, advanced civilization. To me, Detroit is advanced for the foe-releated. To me, Detroit is ruined job wise and in turn ruined crime wise further apart from the rest. Both greatly. Great can implies greatly ruined and the alike rather than just greatly perfect.

So, spiritually, caliber led wise, Detroit is Sodom and Egypt. Not only that, but I had our Lord (the federal authorities) crucified. Yes, Lord in the quote is a metaphoric for implying not, say, Jesus. It is written no where that Jesus was cruficied in Sodom and Egypt, to how what I say is obviously so indeed.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Mabus]

top topics

join