It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki - One of the Ishes speaks out.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

On the 29th, plus I'm on a mac so it might not affect me.

In any case the OP is available at the above link.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by VelmaLu

No need to lookup the original link, I copied the text here.

Btw, I did not get any malware from that page, but that's just me.

Ran a scan, nada.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Apparently, the virus has something to do with both an swf file and an embedded video. You get the virus from one and the other activates it as part of a phishing scam.

So it is likely that I viewed the video as well and got the virus.

His page was the only swf file I visited yesterday, for what it's worth.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

Welcome back!

Oh boy do I have a mind full for you, but I fear that ATS could not handle my rambling so I will hold back for now. I am so very happy to see someone like you on the net and I do hope that you will stay for a while. You are spot on my conscious-universal-friend.

Here are my thoughts summarized(Heavily):

Everything is connected(universal consciousness).

The earth is the new Mars and it is still a loosh farm for the lizzies(reptilians)and other inter/extra dimensional beings.

The earth, mars and this galaxy were taken over by a race of nasty beings, from another universe, a long time ago.

We are more than the physical(energy, vibration, consciousness) and we do not end(die), we just deconstruct into something else and move on.

The future, past, and present are simultaneous.

Auras. Static. Beings. Vibration. Love.

Everything bundled up into one word: PERCEPTION

Thanks again and one of these days I will attempt to get it all out in a decent manner.

Peace, love and light!
-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
One deed, is worth 10,000 wishes.

Knowing is wondrous, but true knowing includes knowledge to Do (use).

"The future, past, and present are simultaneous " (awakened sleeper)

In the 4th Dimension.

Whereas 'Space is One Dimensional' (All-Space, non-local) in the 4th dimension.

And let's don't forget Maldek! (before Mars, [circa] an orginial outpost)

That old famous statement, "the truth is before you," is true: "Follow the Yellow Brick Road." At the bottom of this road, it is muddy & foggy, and hard to discern the path; as one advances, things become brighter, until they become a multi-dimensional Fire, and leaping thru the Gap, is the High Air Pure Energy Source (prana breath). The Pure Energy Source becomes activated.

This is how direct-connect knowledge pours into the top of the head (reverse flow from the upward impetus of 'raw' consciousness). The ancient Earth history awareness will reveal itself to will & intent [directed attention].

At this archetypal level, the fog (dogma) is burned off, and ancient [the ancients] consciousness reveals.

What Buddha called, 'the middle path.'

"Become Stronger than What Restrains You."

[edit on 3-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor1
After reading your "paper", I am struck by how many times you must remind Americans that they are cowards, are you sure you are not just doing a little "America bashing" since it is very popular as of late. To label the USA as a nation of cowards is 1, idiotic 2, insulting 3, shows that you have more problems than aspergers syndrome.

Well the American economy is in ruins. America has had a false flag 9/11 attack created by your government, not one American is brave enough to pont the finger at them Even still you had Eight yeas of fabricated wars. None of them were warrented. Overruns of the congress by the Bush administration. The US government have become so confident, in the cowardness in their own nation, they have stripped your freedoms and liberties already. Not one of you has the balls to step up to them or put them behind bar's. You have deluded liars running your nation. The nation of America has been ripped up by the government creating fear and mongering with war and the economy for the last 8 years.

The world doesn't point this out, for a popular bashing contest ffs....

It shows you are those typical yanks in denial.

I think for the most part Americans are taking a wait and see aproach as to the actions of the Federal Government.
Thats exactly the problem.

If the government starts trying to utilize all those fema coffins or tries to disolve the constitution to form the NAU, you are going to have to rethink your notion of America as a "nation of cowards" because we WILL fight.

Your fighting, but what for
Seriously you need to wake up..
]

[edit on 3-12-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Yeah, I notice all the Irish standing up to the usa govt. over here, too. Fellow-cowards. (Great alcoholics, however.)

And John Lear has indeed taken them to task in court, though not much that will come out of it. Hush-hush.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

"The future, past, and present are simultaneous " (awakened sleeper)

In the 4th Dimension.

I am eager to not only visit the fourth density but also live there on the new fourth dimensional Earth. A source informed me that perhaps the year 2009 is the next moment or cycle for many survivors.

And let's don't forget Maldek! (before Mars, [circa] an orginial outpost)

Yes, the poor thing was demolished and now has to live this galaxy out as an asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. It is funny to think how we have moved from one planet to the next and then the next thinking each time that this is our home, when actually not one of these planets were our true homes.

That old famous statement, "the truth is before you," is true: "Follow the Yellow Brick Road." At the bottom of this road, it is muddy & foggy, and hard to discern the path; as one advances, things become brighter, until they become a multi-dimensional Fire, and leaping thru the Gap, is the High Air Pure Energy Source (prana breath). The Pure Energy Source becomes activated.

This is how direct-connect knowledge pours into the top of the head (reverse flow from the upward impetus of 'raw' consciousness). The ancient Earth history awareness will reveal itself to will & intent [directed attention].

The truth is out there for those who seek it. I cannot describe into words how I feel and how my life has been flipped upside down and every other way. I can say that life is beautiful and amazing and worth being here. Even with all of the manipulation and lies and chaos, I rather enjoy waking up in the mornings and smelling the fresh dew and leaves on trees. *smiles*

I do not want to leave just yet and there is much to be done, however when the time comes I shall be with you.

Thanks,
Peace, love and light.
-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sorry to be off topic, but I can´t understand how difficult is to native speaking English persons in understanding what the OP is saying.

You have to be more tolerant, I thing.

Good point´s you have, I can concur in almost everything you said.

Sorry, but Portuguese, is my native language.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by Ferengi
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Maybe if you took a look at it, you just might understand...if you don't, well I feel sorry for you.

Ishma, good thread...still reading.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Ferengi]

You appear to have missed my point, which probably means "I feel sorry for you", or something. It's nothing to do with the subject matter. It's the fact that the OP unnecessarily embedded text into a flash file. Whether or not he was ham-stringed by a 4000 character limit here is immaterial. He could have created a web page with the material on and linked to it in his OP.

Stop being selfish and trying to derail and discredit this thread. Everybody else has moved on to actually discussing the information in the OP except for you.
You continue to bring attention to yourself and have admitedly not even read the post.
There are enough of us on here who wish to discuss this further weather you like it or not. Deal with it.

Now lets all continue to discuss and see if we can further our understanding on these subjects.
I'm surprised a mod hasn't said anything yet.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Yeah, I notice all the Irish standing up to the usa govt. over here, too. Fellow-cowards. (Great alcoholics, however.)

And John Lear has indeed taken them to task in court, though not much that will come out of it. Hush-hush.

I am standing up to them. I stand up for my belief's. Alway's have and alway's will

I represent humanity, not just American's or Irish.

I'm not an alcoholic, not every Irish are. That is a very ignorant dig. To be frank I'm surprised you didn't get a warning for that lame comment.

Do take time out to sort yourself out

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Hell, I'm Irish. Figure I can talk about myself, eh? Though I stopped drinking 16-17 yrs. ago.

And dang nice to hear you follow your own advice and stand up for what you believe is right. Most are just blatant cowards revelling in pseudo comfort. It's not worth one's soul-light.

Of course, it ain't so easy to stand up and get wiped out before the time has come. Subtle is the wise serpent, with a deadly bite.

My apologies to you (as long as you walk the walk). I'm entirely sick of the stupid and insincere of many words. We all make stupid mistakes.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I love positive people, this is a discussion board after all, many forget that! this board is about discussing not dissing, not dismissiing when you the op has no idea of what a thread is about, or has not spent years researching, within books, yes i said books, pre- internet stuff, and then you try to debunk, why?? this site the way i see it is about a very healthy imfo exchange about what ever we may choose to exchange, debunkers be damned to the moons of jupiter for their closed minds, capiche debunkers? allow us to interact without your very bad flavours go get a life elseware! So back to what Ishmar said, and the rest of you wonderful people, i propose, lets debunk this site of debunkers, they waste so much of our valuable time, how about a no debunk policy? if you are not interested or wish to debunk, don't, if you are on here working for a covert regime, go back to fairfax, we, all of us have a power beyond our belief, the power of one and no one gov't will ever take that away from us, we can co-create our reality on this earth, easy job if all of humanity is involved, remember the us sponsered ben laden against the russians through black ops, Al Queida does not exist, just another black op done through blind drops, same with mombai, same with etc etc, and now today the latest anti terrorist report, geez where do these people get off! possible nuke or biochemical attack on the us within the next 4 years. Today they are blaming pakistan for mubai, wrong, my bet is that if we had an unbiased sat shot, lots of sats available, it would show a very big black op, to give the us admin an excuse to go into pakistan, well they have already been doing that anyway, killing women and children, it's al about money, nothing else, the powerful have become too powerful, the stuff about the greys is sketchy at least, what i believe is, there is power in communication, i drove bill gates years ago, i had no idea of who he was, i was just a limo driver,, there are people in high places on our side that have not been blinded, i urge all of you to speak out as one, forget the fear thing, embrace our humaness, our oneness, that is what will save us, if we can all pull together and tear this present system down once and for all, no over flying the usa for me..take care all of you ..in the light as always an angel not going to tell you witch one though,.. just wake up please!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I just checked in, and I want to reply to all those amazing posts I've been reading, has actually put a smile on my face, I'm to tired right now as I haven't had any sleep for two days because my landlord is going bankrupt and asked me to move out by sunday.

Fortunatly I now have somewhere to go, and I will definatly get back to those posts.

So I'm pasting this reply before I get some much needed rest as it really concerns me:

Originally posted by VelmaLu
That's because the virus was only identified today, according to my sources. You pulled it off yesterday, didn't you?

Some are saying it affects IE and Firefox users, while others say it’s only going after IE. The virus is called Actns/Swif.T and seems to contain a redirect to a phishing website embedded within a SWF file.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by VelmaLu]

I'm very concerned that you say you found a Virus in the swf file, if you read back a few threads I mention that I want to compile my information onto a website, but the webservers PHP stopped functioning.

Can you please tell me what Virus this is ?
Can it damage the server or PHP running in anyway ?.
How do I detect it (what scanner) ?
CAN IT DAMAGE MY SAVED WORK FILES ?
I have a website on there thats been down since last friday as it uses PHP, it sometimes makes me enough money to get by on so the website being down has financially hurt me this christmas.

A virus I recently came across was on a friends PC and it was called ALUSceduler.exe in the task manager, I had little information on it, other than it was new and can be spread via email, I painstakingly reinstalled his pc.

I am extreemly carefull with security on my system, and I have over ten years research on here for the good of humanity, that next year I will see a return on my bussiness so that I can finance a physics project that will benefit everyone, after I write this I'm going to back my work up.

For the last 18 years (since the age of 12) I have been working up to this project, and it would seem to me that someone is trying to damage it, someone thats human, but not a member of the human race, I say this because in all my experiece with open onlne file system, all the thousands upon thousands of hits, on the most easily hackable websites, I have never been hacked, no virus is showing up using my scanners and net security.

It is insane to hurt the internet we use! only a child would do that.
I have ommited tthe conversation held with technical support this week regarding the servers functionality on one of my accounts:

Thankyou somuch
Date: 04/12/2008 13:10:51Ticket Number: 382172From: Streamline.Net ( Technical Support )

Hi Ishma,

Thank you for your query

I have replicated the problem with php and escalated this to our 2nd line team. This should be resolved shortly.

Kind Regards,
StreamlineNet
Streamline.Net - The home of good value web hosting

Date: 03/12/2008 20:35:52Ticket Number: 382172

Any News yet, I'm loosing money

Date: 02/12/2008 15:20:56Ticket Number: 382172

The FTP Password: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Date: 02/12/2008 12:28:00Ticket Number: 382172From: Streamline.Net ( Technical Support )

Hi Ishma,

Thank you for your query

Please supply the FTP password for further testing in this matter.

Kind Regards,
StreamlineNet

Date: 01/12/2008 18:35:10Ticket Number: 382172

Yes everything works including uploads, appart from no php scripts running atall, the whole site is offline.
Date: 01/12/2008 14:18:54Ticket Number: 382172From: Streamline.Net ( Technical Support )

Hi Ishma,

Thank you for your query

Please supply the FTP password for further testing in this matter.

Kind Regards,
StreamlineNet

Date: 01/12/2008 02:48:24Ticket Number: 382172

It would appear that PHP has stopped working on the server.

Thanks for spotting this I will inform the datacenter and we can see what the log files show up

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
New link with no swf etc: Arkartra.com

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ishma
New link with no swf etc: Arkartra.com

I'm sorry man.

The grammar, the ineptitude of not being able to explain what you're thinking concisely.. It completely detracts my willingness to even give it a second skimming.

Sorry bro.
I think you should have given this to someone to spell check, or at least use a word processing program first, in order to spell check your words.
If this information is as valuable as you say it to be, then why would you not clean it up so that it's at least readable?

It's ridiculous.

And i have a pretty open mind.
I just cannot read it without stopping every three words and think that you have NO idea as to what you're talking about.
I mean to have these types of ideas, you must have read alot, and seen words spelled correctly over and over..
I'm not a grammar Nazi, but It's just terrible to the point where it looks like you do not even care about how and why words are spelled the specific way they are. It tells me that you also don't care that your message gets looked at as such.
Yes I know you say you're autistic, but man.. have someone help you or use a word processor to spell check.

If you use Firefox to browse the web, there is a built-in feature that puts a red underline under every misspelled word. You can then left-click on each misspelled word, and select a proper spelling from the choices available.

Post an update, where you've corrected all the inadequacies of your text. Then I think many people may be more open to reading it, as it will have less distracting and confusing issues with how it's written.
As it is now, it's horrible, and in my opinion, trash-bin worthy.

-

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I understand and appreciate your point of view, and there are reasons my spelling and grammer are infact, that bad.
Personally however I have never had a problem reading bad spelling or grammer, I pick it up straight away.
I don't want to go through this topic again, simply read the thread

I do not understand how you can say I have no idear, when you say your incapable of comprehending more than three words I have written, and can't follow a sentence.

I do not read alot, have you ever wondered where information originates.

We are an increasingly lazy people, back in shakesperes day there where five times the amount of words in use from the english dictionary, and I can't be bothered to spell any of them correctly, because there not spelled correctly!.

The sheer lack of words would make this whole conversation seem like that of a five year olds in there eyes!, I wonder what the meaning of christmas would be to a person four generations away, it would have no feeling.

On the one hand you make a constructivly critacised point thats already been replied to, on the other you sneak in a hypocritical dig, what makes someone lash out at others mid sentence ?, maybe its the culture, maybe its the times.

I would certainly not say to an individual who I didn't understand, that they have no idear what there talking about, maybe they have done what it is there talking about there entire life, maybe they have only just begun, in eighther case a possative influence will only draw a new friend toward your ideology.

I find it healhy to ask what it is someone else trying to say, I have my BS radar, and I have my 'whats the motivation radar ', I will try to think positive toward the person, if not I would understand that life and events have somehow twisted this person this way and wonder how I could help them back on the right path, it seems this culture are all judges, but what mirror is it that we are ALL avoiding.

Just because we are worked to death doesn't mean ignorance is a mental get-out clause.

If we all forgot what family was, then it would make all the wrong people happy in the world.

I see you as family, and I hope one day a good friend.
I see alot more people in fear now, than I ever had before.
What makes our culture so increasingly judgmental and full of hate ?.

Maybe its all to much to soon, heres an off topic video clip.

Heres a documentary that makes me ask what the motivation is, although I think the guy who made it is on to something, he fails to provide alot of evidence, however it strikes me as very convincing.

He leans his evidence on several other cut up documentaries about 911, Hourus information is totaly incorect, I'd add that the fish symbol of Picies is the same shape as the magnetic field that goes through a planet when aligned, only on its side!.

The evidence is as much as if I where to draw the parallel to the 'F'ish F of fish and note that it also represents in bi-radum physics as a symbol for the 'higher-neutral point between neutral and posative'.

Also he makes a very interesting parallel between the 7/7 UK bombings and the 9/11 ones, this drew something to my attention, builderburgers are obsessed with the number seven, they even set there watches back by seven minuits, there are many resons why they do this, and one of them is a solor offset or polor countdown (in degrees).

If you keep this in mind, you may think that the UK bombings where a model for 9/11, or you might call 9/11 - sept (french seven + snake) 11 (almost a roman part 2).

This means 9/11 is 7/7 part 2.

[edit on 6/12/2008 by Ishma]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

Thank you very much.
It's better!

Is that all?

Thank's

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ishma I want to thank you for idea's and the the knowledge u have aquired over the years. I to cant spell or write worth a dang, but all the same since i was born i prayed every night for knowledge it does come to you if you are able to recieve it.

Some of the most inteligent people i know din't get past a 8th grade education , but they was able to sponge up the truth because they wasnt programed to belive in following false truth's

I to have put much thought into what u are saying reached basically the same conclusion on a different part of this earth by different means.Which is why i love this ATS everyone is getting closer to the same conclusion by using different avenues.That in itself should make some ask the question why is it that uneducated people like myself and educated people across this world are getting closer to the truth.

now my question to you and this panel . If we are controled guided by outsiders of this world would we not take on there culture greed ego govern bodies there society structure? Is this not we are sencing that is totally wrong in humanity , because it in itslef is not our true society?

hope u are following me much better speaker than poet.

is there not always a cause and affect?

That being said i believe our past present and future all coming to ahead and letting people know hey this isnt right i am not this.If we (humanity) knew the truth we would not need our verious forms of government because they are working for outside infleunce not what true huminaty is.

I am just sick and tired of being manupalted by humanity itself and the outsiders ,and the only way we will ever wake up is for a portion of humanity to wake up and take back our lives they cannot control every soul ,but they can control the top of society

Back to where i was getting if we are controled by the annuki pelidians demons reptiles ETC. will there soceity structures not be reflected onto us thats why i feel we are in this mess we are in .What if we said to hell with u humanity wants it planet back leave us alone?Sure they might make us into a asteriod belt but i would take a chance on freedom than slowing put to death over the next million of years.
Isham please do a youtube serch for allies to humanity, gives u a glipse into what i have concluded and backs up your atom theory postive negative and neutral everyone seems to leave out the neutral aspect but it is the most important of all the polaraties .

Thnak isham hope to hear your imput along with the others.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I only have a couple minutes before I split from work, but go on YouTube and look up "Pleiadians Bringers of the Dawn" and listen to parts 1-18.

Only a handful of things resonate truthfully with me, as far as messages from channeled sources (as a good many of them are from dark sources posing as light), but this one really hit home. Talks a lot about the wars of this Universe millions of years ago. The Orion wars, the war for Earth, etc. Good stuff.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join