It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki - One of the Ishes speaks out.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
I got the latter part of your post concerning the correlation between Nazi Germany and the U.S present day and how people basically can't see the wood for the trees, if that is the correct anaolgy?

I have to admit I was slightly lost with the earlier parts concerning atoms and the like maybe if you could explain a little further.

I agree with Whiterabbit. i had a hard time with all the first stuff, didnt mean much. a little further explanation would help if possible. good post though. i couldnt stop reading it.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

Very well done, and an excellent read. Thank you.

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
-Mohandas Gandhi

You seem to see the world as I do.

-Peace and love and light

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ishma I did follow the link and found it interesting but a little technical for my thought processes. I can understand how "will" affects things when you consider the aspect of "intent" in quantum physics. I would suggest if anyone "Pooh-poohs his information without even reading it- has no interest in searching for any other truth than their own. THE GENTILE

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Man, I need pictures or something to look at, that is just plain out horrible to try and read haha.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be insulting here, but I have a suggestion just in case your "research" doesn't quite catch fire with the masses the way you intend it to.

I consider myself a skeptic on many fronts, and I believe very much in ATS's motto of "deny ignorance". Being a scholar of history myself (and yes, I have the degree to back it), it bothers me to see your "research" so poorly thrown together. While your collection of references appears to lend validity to your claims, the poor spelling and grammar are going to be a serious red flag for any hardcore skeptic out there. I know it seems trivial, but as an educated member of society searching for answers beyond the sterilized "official version" of events...being directed to a page full of such simple linguistic errors makes me question your intent altogether.

Put another way, if you want to be taken seriously you need to rework all of that into a much clearer and more concise briefing. Take Einstein, or Hawking for example. A couple of the greatest minds of their respective ages. But if they were to attempt to tout their knowledge of advanced physics while not being able to correctly spell "Layman's terms"...well, you get the idea. (I hope)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Originally posted by Rintendo
reply to post by irishgrl

Why dont you elaborate on what "Reptilian Primordial characteristics " is supposed to mean?

Humans and reptilians are extremly far apart on the evoluionary ladder
reptiles coming about after sea organisms began to move onto land, Humans coming along many many many millions of years later.

Read some work like Jayne Joyce's, I believe, work on the bicameral mind. The human brian is dualistic. The lower reptilian portion appears to cease function early in life, while the upper mammalian portion carries us throughout our lifetime. It is the lower reptilian portion of the brain believed to control our primal instincts.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by PhyberDragon]

fixed quotes.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hey Ish you still around amigo???

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ishma managed to use a lot of words to say absolutely nothing at all. Those of you who had trouble understanding it, or who want it put in layman's terms, there was nothing to understand. It was an constat stream of meaningless techno-babble to disguise a lack of substance or real thought, an illusion.

There was nothing new, profound, or groundbreaking in his diatribe; what little substance there was to it was lifted from drivel that has been floating around on the internet for over a decade.

I agree with Infraredman and Riggs. Drivel like this and posts like "Do Aliens Have Fun," do nothing to help us get one bit closer to the truth. Instead, they only serve to set us back, and gives credence the idea that the subject of UFOs is worth little less than ridicule.

Stuff like this should be moved in with the rest of the garbage in Skunk Works. Leave this forum to those who want to have mature discussions about evidence.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hey.I feel touched by this story though I didn't read it all.Just parts.I really feel everything you said that I've read.I look up to you and your belief.Something in my body tells me that you are very correct on what you stand by.I'm interest on what else you have to say.Though I'm 17, this stuff fascinates to the fullest.Thanks zLFz

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Some interesting reads here I'm defianatly going to present this information in an ordered and lamans way.

I have uploaded a website to a webserver, however some hackers have disabled php on the webserver that I posted the poorly written flash document on, in all my lengthy time of doing websites I have never been hacked, but luckaly the people down at my datacenter are repairing the server, and I hope to trace the hackers.

PhyberDragon

I find alot of what you say very interesting, and I have a project that you might be interested in being a part of next year.

FIFIGI

You mention "There are no Annunakies", I wish we all thought this.

vehemes terra eternus

You mention "Have you heard of the Global Consciousness Project?"
Yes I have, it just got a massive spike last month aswell, I think the idear they have used to measure Global Consciousness is great, if they can't decipher it, then look for changes in it, I don't like science much, its a morbid version of physics, but this project restores my hopes a little.

I never knew that they got tweaks near new years like that, I'm wondering what the difference is in the tweaks from when its before a bad event, I guess they can look at the average readout chart and see if theres anything in common with the wave forms produced in the spikes, pehaps bio-rhythmic brain waves produce different spikes over the EGG before a bad event that differs from a good upcoming event.

You worked with a young boy that had aspergus, you must be incredibly patient, it has taken me years to be able to stand in groups of people and have a conversation, mostly I don't understand people, to me there very illogical and full of pet hates, they actualy scare me, I noticed that I excel in my interests, and I'm worst than most with what I'm not interested in, so I overcome some of this by taking an interest in people, I bet you got a really big heart XD.

AKARonco
I'm on it, just need to trace some hackers, and repair server first.

awakened sleeper
my brother shares the birthday as you, but a different year, I love your writing and the things you say, your right, people are remembering, or learning new memory, i can't wait to see what else you have written.

-Peace love and empathy OV< OV O<

StargateSG7

Who is this 'Zacharia Sitchin', I don't have any influences, I mean I have been culturally influenced, I don't watch TV offen, only to see governments doing predictable things to there own means.

I do like comedy movies however!, I'll give you my own kind of conundrem, when a vegetarian says "I don't eat meat" and the 'other' person says "then where do you get your protein" maybe the vegetarian should point out that protien doen't simply materialise itself in the universe, not that this is realy a conundrem!.

I view modern day physics as the study of varying sized atoms under different circumstances, that are recorded with illogical names based on there situation in relation to the universe and its influence around them.

When we use modern day instruments to measure the electrons around an atom, how do we know that there is not just one electron appearing in so many places at once, that from our perspective time, it would appear to be in several, how can we trust instruments created from a math thats not natural to the rest of the universe!.

To anyone who missed it earlier, It wasn't me who wrote that about america, its just a very impressive paralel to the current sitution, and the fact that the very same people are behind todays issues, just because I'm not american, doesn't mean I'm not patriotic to what it once was and represented.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
SaviorComplex

My spelling when tying fast is one thing, but isn't it ignorant to call something drivel simply because you don't understand it, I suppose It's up to me to translate it for you, in a suitable context therefore alleviating your brain of any work whatsoever.

Power_Semi

Being able to spell something illogically and frenetically incorrect does not denote intelligence, nor does the ability to eat chicken and clap your hands, all correct spelling means, is that your left brain over powers your right brain, which makes you very susceptible to cultural influences, and brain washing, meaning your right hand brain is less creative and out of balance, which also effects the ability to create information, you become the perfect student/indoctorate of a society created on a monetary system that the greedy and corrupt are the head of.

claiming spelling in relation to intelligence, where's your proof ?

This being said, an analytically left minded person can question things very well, however due to conditioning in our culture usually they expect other people to provide the answers!, both sides of the brain have there pros, and cons, its important to keep them in balance.

Sure theres nothing wrong with being interested in correct spelling, but that wasn't the objective in my draft, try to decifer what I'm saying until I make a better draft, and it will demonstrate your abiity to understand something from anothers perception.

You mention science!, I do not do science, I do know however that sciece is something people do when they can't do physics.

I have mentioned a few times that I shall re-write the document so that it is more easy to understand, it was done quickly and on an editor that didn't allow the correct format, this makes your comment invaluble to me, I can see which parts I will need full explanation linked to some physics, so thankyou for that, and I hope you don't percieve this reply as an attack.

General knowledge also fails to denote intelligence, I'd say it most likly denotes the opposite, unless its the study of something within a persons interest and observations.

To me though, anyone beating there clubs and throwing stones are just afraid, if the universe is filled with atoms that influence each other, then to aproach someone with a club will usually evoke a mirrored response, as to say "I am only a reflection".

starsyren

Constructivly put thankyou, it's what happens when I type something out fast, my grammer is much clearer when hand written, usualy I'm horrified at all the errors after I type something.

Off subject:

The media has given rise to social desiese spreading in such a way, that it almost tells us what to think, without us realising it.

Freedom of thought is becoming rare, as the media tells us whats taboo and what isn't.

Saying which one of these makes you braver: Love or Hate ?.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ishma
My spelling when tying fast is one thing, but isn't it ignorant to call something drivel simply because you don't understand it, I suppose It's up to me to translate it for you, in a suitable context therefore alleviating your brain of any work whatsoever.

I was not talking about your spelling. And I understand it completely, in so far as there was nothing to understand. There was nothing to translate. It was unsubstantive babble.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

"Hey just checking in
I did not write the second half regarding the americans and NAZI's
It was infact written by an American sociology student, and between the start/stop edits I pasted his text, I myself love the American people, however I do not like there illeagle government nor do I appreatiate my own.
I'm fairly sure the majority of people feel a similer way, and that the same situation would be happening to whatever country is the largest superpower of today.
I really agree with Lightworth on alot there, and also would like to add, culture defines what we are most of the time, it's a rare thing to have freedom of thought and see outside the box."

I stand corrected sir, sorry to jump to conclusions,

Sailor

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well done Ishmar, not a difficult read at all, the brain easily fills in the missing letters, well mine does, your ability to express what you are intending to say is wonderful, yes we were created as slaves with a built in flaw, once however the flaw is corrected, who knows what we may become as more and more people "humans" get the flaw corrected, i speak from the experience of having it corrected july 1st weekend this year, it changes your life, you see what you didn't see before and see what the many too many do not, perhaps search atlas profilax ? from my experience as a light worker of sorts and a hands on healer, psychic, empath etc, i was gifted from birth but alas do not know my blood type to this day, probably said too much, but i believe it was Enki's fault we survived soo perhaps our creators do or did actually have some compassion, they definitely were master geneticists, because, apparently all of the vertebrates on the planet are born with a sublexated atlas! much light to you and keep up the good work, for those of you that think what Ish is talking about is about nothing, think quantum physics for one, think, the power that humanity functioning as one could do, none of us want war, but we allow it by electing controllers gov'ts that wage it for profit, the roman emperor haydrian got it right, under his reign he withdrew his troops from mesopotania (iraq) and consilidated his empire, as in brought the troops home , hegomony does'nt work, we need to set out on a new path towards a glabal community based on peace and co-operation, not war, war is terminal for all who participate, my spelling sucks sometimes too. Sorry , a new beginning based on love and light and bounty for all with out fear, that is what we as a species need and deserve..cheers all.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by voodmon]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ran my virus scan and guess what? A virus in that webpage.

I suggest everyone clean out their temp files and run a sweep.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
not talking about my post i hope ?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No, the original post on the thread has the ACTNS/SWF.T virus, very new, very aggressive and found in pages with an swf file.

Reported to the mods.

Run a virus check everyone.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

No need to lookup the original link, I copied the text here.

Btw, I did not get any malware from that page, but that's just me.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That's because the virus was only identified today, according to my sources. You pulled it off yesterday, didn't you?

Some are saying it affects IE and Firefox users, while others say it’s only going after IE. The virus is called Actns/Swif.T and seems to contain a redirect to a phishing website embedded within a SWF file.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by VelmaLu]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join