It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF are these things over Mexico??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Are the Mexicans just more fond of perpetrating UFO hoaxes, or why is it that they seem to have so much more of this weird crap in their skies??

Vid below:
I expect the first sement is a weather balloon (unless its CGI) darting around in the unpredictable winds at high altitude. If not, I've no idea what it is.

Second segment: Could just be a rag on a fishwire pulled at speed across the face of the camers. Don't know what it is.

Third segment: balloon?? if not, I've no idea what it is.

Although this vid is new, I think the footage comes from 2007.

Youtube Link (in case embed doesn't work) www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The 2nd segment looks like a bug plain and simple, the flight path and everything seems like a bug to me. I didn't even see it until they slowed it down.

Also -- why are they even filming? have they seen things there before? the second segment looks like they were just fooling around with the camera and "oops" happened to be in the right spot at the righ time to catch 1 second of a small unknown object.

I think Mexico just has nothing better to do. Heck, if I had a camera i'd prolly attempt realistic UFO footage just to see if i could do it -- wouldnt put it on the internet claiming it was real though at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The first one and the third one look to me like possibly debris being blown around at a high altitude. I've seen lots of very similar things like these just laying out in the yard on a clear summer day.

The second one, not too sure, could be an insect, but doesn't look exactly like it to me.

Have you seen this one from Mexico, Guadalajara I think. Been posted for about a year on youtube.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
the second one looked very much like a plastic bag that has gotten caught in the wind... have seen it myself and the comparison is similar.

the third one looks like a cat *shrugs*

the last one looks like something I have seen in some of the nasa footage taken in space. They have been labeled by a few astronauts as "flying serpents"... but I maintain their stance on it. Just because we don't have an explanation doesn't mean that I am going to automatically start explaining it with the most fantastical explanation. Not everything *has* to be explained anyway. It's what makes life mysterious and fun

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey that all looks like garbage caught up in the wind systems. Doesn't high power winds come off the ocean and up the mountain side? You can clearly see the first video, towards the end, the object unravels appearing to be some sort of paper, plastic, etc.

I do recall videos being taken of some sort of worm thing that darts around in the atmosphere. Maybe it is true that space can retain life and there is an ocean of life living in our upper atmosphere and in outer space. This could be very young creatures that are swooping down to earth or getting lost on their way.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
#1 and #3 look like stuff blowing in the wind

#2 looks like a "rod" (bug or bird)
All about rods

[edit on 11/29/2008 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

join