It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus could have done more!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
in my opinion i think that if Jesus wanted to help/save/convert people, he should have done miracles throughout his entire life. this includes his childhood...

any christian should know that there is very little known about Christ's childhood. why???

he did not do anything of major importance during his childhood. if he really wanted to help/save/convert people he should have done miracles during his childhood and his manhood right???

he only did 7 miracles and alot of poeple believe in Christ...

imagine if he did 100...

just a thought...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Umm well he was just a child he wouldnt do anything. And you said miracles. He only helped the ones who needed help, and he saved billions of people by dying for them. Jesus was just a regular guy just like me and you. Only he had God's spirit inside him. He didnt have to die for us and save us from going to hell. He saved billions of people from gong to hell. Yet a lot went anyway because they sined.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Umm well he was just a child he wouldnt do anything. And you said miracles. He only helped the ones who needed help, and he saved billions of people by dying for them. Jesus was just a regular guy just like me and you. Only he had God's spirit inside him. He didnt have to die for us and save us from going to hell. He saved billions of people from gong to hell. Yet a lot went anyway because they sined.

And the Jews killed him, at age 32, very young. Sorry couldnt resist

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What more could you want from Christ? He died for you and everyone else. I'd like to see someone try to even come close to doing that much.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I agree with tekno. What more do you want you ingrate??

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
idiot, the jews did not kill him... the entire race of man killed him...

anyway...

Jesus even as a child knew what he was (son of God)...

remember in the bible the story of when he was in the temple and mary was looking for him and she said: wear were you and he said: at my father's house...

he knew his destiny and he could have helped people even when he was a child...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
well their could have been things written about him during his childhood, but you have to remember that alot of texts and books were removed in 325 c.e. so if there were things written about him, no one know. those books are either in the vatican vault, lost, or burned. by the way, anyone know when schizophrenia begins to affect a person?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

I saw The Passion, dont tell me. I see Mel's vision.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Miracles weren�t preformed to prove himself to the unbeliever. Do you remember when a member of a Jewish sect (or other unbelievers) said to him that if he would prove to them that he was the Son of God, they would then believe? Why do you think he didn�t do it? It's not about proof, it's about faith first and then proof. The miracles he performed were done for the believers. Don't you remember the phrase "Thy faith hath healed thee". There is no proof for the unbeliever in most cases.

Matthew 9:22
Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.

Mark 5:34
He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

Mark 10:52
"Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.

Luke 8:48
Then he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace."

Luke 18:42
Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you."

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
cobra--- are you trying to prove a point that mel is an idiot or are you that idiotic???

tell...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

cobra--- are you trying to prove a point that mel is an idiot or are you that idiotic???

tell...

Take it how you want. If I did think the Jews killed Jesus, I dont think that would make me an idiot.

Watch south park lately?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

in my opinion i think that if Jesus wanted to help/save/convert people, he should have done miracles throughout his entire life. this includes his childhood...

any christian should know that there is very little known about Christ's childhood. why???

he did not do anything of major importance during his childhood. if he really wanted to help/save/convert people he should have done miracles during his childhood and his manhood right???

he only did 7 miracles and alot of poeple believe in Christ...

imagine if he did 100...

just a thought...

but its not his responsability to do anything for anyone nor was it ever, noone needs a miracle, and less deserve any miracle, he did as much as he could.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Jesus only did 7 miracles?
No, he perfomed 35

www.bible.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by AD5673

And the Jews killed him, at age 32, very young. Sorry couldnt resist

Exactly!!!! (thos asse$ Bitche$.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
What more could you want from Christ? He died for you and everyone else. I'd like to see someone try to even come close to doing that much.

YEAH EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
cobra--- lol i did see the new ep. of south park but that show is idiotic...

bugman--- good read... ill have to look into that...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
well their could have been things written about him during his childhood, but you have to remember that alot of texts and books were removed in 325 c.e. so if there were things written about him, no one know. those books are either in the vatican vault, lost, or burned. by the way, anyone know when schizophrenia begins to affect a person?
He never spoke of his childhood. Thats why the opostles who worte the Bible never wrote anything about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

I saw The Passion, dont tell me. I see Mel's vision.

I saw it too
Awsome movie

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

anyway...

Jesus even as a child knew what he was (son of God)...

remember in the bible the story of when he was in the temple and mary was looking for him and she said: wear were you and he said: at my father's house...

he knew his destiny and he could have helped people even when he was a child...

The jews did kill him htye exanchged him for the mrderer that was let out; Jesus for that gay fag murderer.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

cobra--- lol i did see the new ep. of south park but that show is idiotic...

bugman--- good read... ill have to look into that...

Hey man i love South Park so fuk off. (like gragon ball z is any good at all).

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by AD5673]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join