It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A research on a lost race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Greetings,

I am looking for some updated information on articles regarding the The Elven Faerie. I'm looking for eye witness accounts..anyone from the Philippines especially??? the engkantos.. ??

Please share your thoughts with me unless you are here to ridicule me.

I am also looking for any info on the 'Nordic Aliens' and their connection. It's too long to explain right now but I would really appreciate some input from those who share my views..

Thank You Very Much

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Nordic aliens, also called Aryan aliens, is a name given to what are said to be a group of humanoid extraterrestrials. They are so named because they are said to resemble Nordic, Scandinavian, or Aryan racial images. Nordic aliens form a notable part of UFO/abduction belief and the contactee movement in European nations, but are not commonly found in accounts from the US.[2][3] Owing to the writings of Ufologist and self-professed contactee Billy Meier, they are sometimes known as Pleiadeans or Errans, and are said to be from the Pleiades star cluster in the constellation of Taurus,[4] although they have been known by other names, and were originally said to come from Venus or other planets within the Solar system because of the sightings of George Adamski.

The wise, benevolent aliens that appear in the New Age teachings of such gurus as Benjamin Creme as the Space Brothers are usually depicted as Nordic aliens.

this is all from wikipedia so i dont know if its true or not heres a link to it anyway

Wikipedia_Nordic Aliens

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti - Government

Nordic aliens, also called Aryan aliens, is a name given to what are said to be a group of humanoid extraterrestrials. They are so named because they are said to resemble Nordic, Scandinavian, or Aryan racial images. Nordic aliens form a notable part of UFO/abduction belief and the contactee movement in European nations, but are not commonly found in accounts from the US.[2][3] Owing to the writings of Ufologist and self-professed contactee Billy Meier, they are sometimes known as Pleiadeans or Errans, and are said to be from the Pleiades star cluster in the constellation of Taurus,[4] although they have been known by other names, and were originally said to come from Venus or other planets within the Solar system because of the sightings of George Adamski.

The wise, benevolent aliens that appear in the New Age teachings of such gurus as Benjamin Creme as the Space Brothers are usually depicted as Nordic aliens.

this is all from wikipedia so i dont know if its true or not heres a link to it anyway

Wikipedia_Nordic Aliens

Plaedians aren't the only Nordic looking race, a race from Sirius is meant to look similar, tall, blonde hair, blue eyed etc.

As for the race from Venus, the pictures from 1957 show the 2 males to have brown hair and only the woman to have blond hair, although ofc, they could have altered their appearance, as for it being true? no idea, interesting idea though.

To be honest, I have never heard of the elven faerie, relative to sightings and eyewitness', not saying it couldn't happen, weirder things are gaining credibility that really anything is possible at this point, IMO.

Starred and flagged, hope you find the answers you look for.

EMM

Edit to add: Supposed Venusian Val Thor and buddies:

Val on his lonesome:

Story: www.burlingtonnews.net...

Then we have the question of Venus' atmosphere, I've never been myself, but here is an alternative view, just found the ATS thread myself, so I'm gonna give it a read:

Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alex Collier is good to read if your interested in this stuff, Eduard Meier too, although he isn't very favourable around here.

EMM

[edit on 29-11-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hi....

Some thing about this has caught my attention, and although I don't have any knowledge to share with you at the moment, I just wanted to star and flag this thread, and let you know I will be reading and watching what turns up. Thank you!

Cait x

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
definitely wrong boardsection, mods please move thread to skunkworks.

elven-faeries? maier? eduard maier! nordics from venus? comeon i read better stories in pulpmagfazines from the fifties.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is there a reason the OP has made so many threads on the same topic with the same request. Is there 4 of them now?

Seriously, this is looking like spamming or trolling.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I was recently on an Island in the Philippines called Siquijor. This Island and its inhabitants are apparently well known for their black magic, and other Filipinos are scared of them or know basically, not to piss them off.

Anyway, I am not going to go into great detail, but I was told by someone whom I trust a lot, and who was born on that Island 55 years ago, not to venture into the jungles there, and as funny as it seems, to watch where I am pissing if I go outside against a tree so that I dont pee on the dwarves that inhabit that island, as they will get very pissed off (no pun intended) and are vengeful little creatures.

I know it sounds funny, but it was in all seriousness, and I was told of other creatures and demons found only on that island.

Other than that, beautiful place.

Not sure if that fits into your The Elven Faerie question and am unfamiliar with the things posted in the above posts regarding Venus or whatever.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Mikeraphone]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Recently (last 5 years) a race of small people was found on an island near Italy I believe. It was some type of dwarf/elven race that died off. I'm sure you can google it and find out more.

Not to go off topic here but I have a very keen interest in the Val Thor story. I have tried to figure out what has happened to all 3 as it seems that they have just disappeared. All 3 Don,Val and Jill would be considered very attractive people even by today's standards.(Jill is an absolute honey) It appears in the pictures that they were in some type of court (allegedly Congress) Nothing on them after 1950's. I really do wonder if they were some type of Alien human looking species. The story about them is legendary. Can anyone come up with or have any additional information?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

oh yes, when going for authoritative science information why go for the latest and modern data when you can pull up some news paper article from 1959! Bravo! Bravo! Einstein would appluad you!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Faeriehunter

to the OP, for your best information on the NON EXISTENT and FICTIONAL race of elven fairies, I believe the Lord Of the Rings movies are your best bet.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Recently (last 5 years) a race of small people was found on an island near Italy I believe. It was some type of dwarf/elven race that died off. I'm sure you can google it and find out more.

Not to go off topic here but I have a very keen interest in the Val Thor story. I have tried to figure out what has happened to all 3 as it seems that they have just disappeared. All 3 Don,Val and Jill would be considered very attractive people even by today's standards.(Jill is an absolute honey) It appears in the pictures that they were in some type of court (allegedly Congress) Nothing on them after 1950's. I really do wonder if they were some type of Alien human looking species. The story about them is legendary. Can anyone come up with or have any additional information?

Elves are fake. They are not real. Why are elves being brought up on a UFO/Alien forum?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Originally posted by aceace

Elves are fake. They are not real. Why are elves being brought up on a UFO/Alien forum?

I assume because the elf, gnome, etc etc stories could have come from early Alien sightings by people who could not explain them any other way.

new topics

top topics

join