It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell has good ideas but he doesn't take his ideas far enough.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
His ideas are not new and he doesn't take his ideas far enough. He doesn't really talk about how the UN has basically gotten us (the US) under the control of the Europeans again. The UN is like the counter-revolution to the revolutionary war and Jordan Maxwell just ignores this and I don't know how he could... does anyone else feel that he doesn't take his ideas far enough?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
At the end of the day i think he hides alot that he will talk offline with people on. I think he knows alot, about this stuff, and he is one of the only of these guys, i would of liked to talk too in real life about this stuff.

He keeps things to himself for reasons like, his own safety, and because knowledge is power,a nd the stuff he has, is something people want to know.

It is just a shame that he could not just say it all, i would if i was him, but the reasons above are good examples why he keeps alot to himself, and you cannot blame him.

But he does know his stuff, unlike alot of the researchers i have listened too.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I don't understand why someone like Jordan Maxwell would have to fear for his safety yet someone like Jim Marrs can write whatever he pleases. Why do you think that it is Jordan Maxwell that is having his views suppressed keeping him from talking more and not Jim Marrs?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
As Jordan Maxwell says , there are two types of facts , the kind you look up and the kind you make up . I would hope that those of you out there that follow Jordan actually take the time to see if what he is saying can be backed up with the kind of facts that can be looked up . Jordan is less then accurate when it comes to certain things and don't fool yourself he does his share of misrepresenting the facts to those that would blindly follow .

top topics

join