It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO monitors space shuttle maneuvers at space station 16/11/08? with video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
UFO monitors space shuttle maneuvers at space station?

www.examiner.com...

Done a search for this so sorry if anybody eles has already started this thread but if not well worth a look. Youtube link HQ, uk.youtube.com...
News snippet..Space Shuttle Endeavour undocked from the International Space Station (ISS) this morning after a highly successful mission. They'll land Sunday at Kennedy Space Center in Florida.

For decades, UFO enthusiasts have debated the presence of UFOs during space missions, and the STS-126 flight is no exception.

This video alleges that UFOs watched Endeavour during its docking with the space station on Nov. 16. Take a look and see if you think this video shows UFOs.

You decide!

[edit on 29-11-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I love the NASA videos of unidentified things in the sky, especially with commentary, as they are the most convincing to me that extraordinary things are going on out there. Saying that, I've never been in space so I'm not entirely sure that what we're seeing is out of the ordinary. In this video, like so many others however, it appears that these things are under intelligent control of some kind. Nice find.

Th8nker

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If you look at 1.45 the objects at the bottom right of the screen change direction after a flash (I guess rocket blast). And they seem to be tumbling as the glint every time they go round.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
well i watch nasa live tv streaming
and when its showing space or in orbit
at least once an hour i clearly see ufos shooting around or slowly observing
they are obviously not planes or dirt as they are glowing and moving slowly in different directions usually

if you dont believe me.. watch nasa during a live broadcast of space or orbit
give it a couple of hours youll see at least one ufo

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is NORMAL space debris that occurs on EVERY FLIGHT. Come on people get real....

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliensarereal
well i watch nasa live tv streaming
and when its showing space or in orbit
at least once an hour i clearly see ufos shooting around or slowly observing
they are obviously not planes or dirt as they are glowing and moving slowly in different directions usually

if you dont believe me.. watch nasa during a live broadcast of space or orbit
give it a couple of hours youll see at least one ufo

I think that a good indicator that an object may not be ice or junk is if the thing changes direction.Now this seems to happen with an object on this video at 1.45 (anybody else seeing this ?) The problem is it could be because of the flash that happens just before.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I`m an avid viewer on NASA TV. But I have to admit I`ve not seen anything out of the ordinary whilst watching - not yet anyway.

[edit on 29/11/08 by Waitingsolong]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

The flash is probably a maneuvering jet firing causing the shuttle to translate left, making the particle appear to begin moving to the right.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Pretty sure Phage has this one absolutely right. A jet firing accounts for the flash and the change of direction.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by tarifa37

The flash is probably a maneuvering jet firing causing the shuttle to translate left, making the particle appear to begin moving to the right.
yeah,this.

There's more than one object,and they all respond after the flash. It looked to me like it was the shuttle moving,not the objects changing direction.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The view is from behind the docking mechanism (right behind the cabin), looking forward. Here's a diagram of the forward reaction control jet layout

Here's a shot of the aft jets firing

[edit on 11/29/2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
If you look at 1.45 the objects at the bottom right of the screen change direction after a flash (I guess rocket blast). And they seem to be tumbling as the glint every time they go round.

Looks like I got it half right then

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
even if these objects are genuine ufo's they could just be the secret government spacecraft observing their own missions...nobody ever thinks that ufo's could be secret government aircraft/spacecraft they just assume it is E.T

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
what we need to do is hijack a ufo

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
oh yea.. either space junk, space dust, or thruster fire.. for sure.. 'cuz it's just NOT alien.. no way.. it's only logical ...........right? *rolls eyes*..

*yawn, for the billionth time*..

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I love the NASA videos, how much more disclosure do people want?

Nothing will beat the tether incident.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Watched NASA TV all day Saturday, they had several objects observing or doing fly bys, Every time one came into view, they would switch camera views. A few shots, you could see where they adjusted camera to a point of preparation for when it came into view. I like the communication between the control room and the ISS, they think we are really stupid.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
all of the STS videos i've seen are very interesting. it is tough to say if these things could be alien craft seeing as we are trapped on this planet and have no visceral experience of being in space (personally speaking...)

in my human opinion it does appear that the "flashes" of light caught on these videos seem to represent independently moving craft emitting some sort of light and performing some truly odd patterns of movement. i think its safe to say a fair amount would be satellites, space debris, and what have you. Erratic movements can be chalked up as 'thruster fire', and seeing as the camera is not stationary as far as space is concerned this is semi-believable. But, there is still a percentage of these objects caught on several STS mission videos I have seen which cannot be explained logically in my brain.

It seems like a no-brainer to me that we are not alone in this massive space, and there are, presumably, spacecraft which intelligent beings, somewhat like us, travel in. The problem with believing something so socially outlandish is exactly that; there is no socially acceptable proof that these Beings and their Craft exist. Our governments unwillingness to share full information on our exploits and excavations, the real truth of our races history, and the reasons why the public is so suspicious of them withholding information concerning extraterrestrial life and technology is a hinderance to human evolution as a freshly budding intelligent race of the universe.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Some of these things are critters. Living beings.

Why would there be no life in space?

There are also these serpents in the sky.

Some weird stuff going on up there

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Question !
Why the hell doesn't nasa just come right out and say "Oh that looks like a ufo we can see"
Answer !
Because they know what it is and to them they arn't ufo's their afo's Alien flying objects

top topics

<<   2 >>

join