It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bombay war : the weird facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
as most media seem to sell the islamist conspiracy doubtlessly and with no perspective,

i thought to open a thread so we can list all the holes and weird facts in the story.

my aim is less for now to create a zionist conspiracy theory than to keep a vigilant and critical eye to whatever news are dispatched by official media.

How the media coverage evolves, and what will be the official theory will clear these points or make them even more weird.

* first eye witnesses claim "terrorists" had fair skin!

* no images from inside the hotels have been released although "convenient" images from station were released immediately !

* terrorists escaped while buildings were (or should have been) surrounded (reminds me of the ineptitude of NORAD on a certain day...)

* the one guy we see everywhere on the photos released is the very one confessing after surrendering while everybody else escaped and were nowhere to be seen on any security monitoring videos ! (probability of that happen: 1 on billions honestly)

last (from my observations) but not least, and this one will go a long way, because it is too big :

* 3 top senior (karkare, khumte and can't recall the name of the third) from ats/police/army seemingly famous for their independence in seeking truth and justice regardless of cast/religions/rank in society of the accused have been killed while the total of state force killed in the fighting is 6... since when we put the top officials in first line ? hmmm ?

please add here any more strange facts or clearance of those i mention

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
- No clue of how credible these were/are. Fair skin compared to who/what?

* no images from inside the hotels have been released although "convenient" images from station were released immediately !
- This information could be censored to help them deal with the terrorists

* terrorists escaped while buildings were (or should have been) surrounded (reminds me of the ineptitude of NORAD on a certain day...)

-If you dress and act like a hostage its easy to be realeased like one.
* the one guy we see everywhere on the photos released is the very one confessing after surrendering while everybody else escaped and were nowhere to be seen on any security monitoring videos ! (probability of that happen: 1 on billions honestly)

last (from my observations) but not least, and this one will go a long way, because it is too big :

* 3 top senior (karkare, khumte and can't recall the name of the third) from ats/police/army seemingly famous for their independence in seeking truth and justice regardless of cast/religions/rank in society of the accused have been killed while the total of state force killed in the fighting is 6... since when we put the top officials in first line ? hmmm ?
- Is there another connection like these would be high targets of a terrorist group since they all would be major players in stopping the attack? This is the whole cut off a snakes head thing.

Can you show me how you came to the 1 on billions probability?

It would seem a high probability to me but I'm just an uneducated person who spends to reading odd sites on the web.

If I was going to try and figure out who would have the highest probability of getting the most photo's taken of them, getting caught ,after surrendering/caught confesses I would think of the following.

A person who got scared or had second thoughts. This person would have the highest chance of getting caught by photo's because he is in the area multiple times but doesn't follow through with the plans. He will surrender and then because he is scared and has already shown a lack of loyalty would spill the beans. He was also the one who surrendered so is the easiest to get photo's of because it doesn't matter if you show his picture and he is confirmed as a terrorist.

You post good idea's so it will be interesting how this plays out. I'm just trying to show a counter to how your thinking and how sometimes the easiest answer is possibly the correct one.

Thank you for the interesting post.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
- No clue of how credible these were/are. Fair skin compared to who/what?

i agree we cannot tell nothing from that but it doesn't make it less weird, does it ?
the fact is not what they claim, it is the existence of these witnesses claiming that.

- This information could be censored to help them deal with the terrorists

like to identify them so they cannot escape pretending they were hostages ?

anyway the picture of the one shown everywhere was released before he was arrested

-If you dress and act like a hostage its easy to be realeased like one.

you would release hostages in such situation knowing terrorist probably dress and act like hostages at this point ? nope you organise this release thing. they had enough troops there for that and most of all the monitoring videos.

Can you show me how you came to the 1 on billions probability?

yes : it is a very vague guess from the former mathematician that i was,
in fact it would require a serious calculation, and first to know about the cameras in the hotels and other places attacked, but with 50 terrorists involved at least, even with very few camera, you'll get an astonishing number without doubt.

he is in the area multiple times but doesn't follow through with the plans. He will surrender and then because he is scared and has already shown a lack of loyalty would spill the beans.

i'll agree with that one being a possible explanation

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

- Is there another connection like these would be high targets of a terrorist group since they all would be major players in stopping the attack?

they would have been major players in the aftermath of the attack, more than in stopping it.

they would have been in charge of the investigation.

and they would have been the one to talk to the media.

why would islamists that go for random rampage would also target so specifically this people that have, more over, an history of protecting muslim interests in some cases. it doesn't make much sense to me unless they-the islamists- wanted themselves to operate a false flag attack (but in this case it is a big failure !)

top topics

join