It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Shadow President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The U.S. new shadow president is George Soros. Administrator to North America. He will be running the country from 1333 H st NW Washington D.C.. (three blocks from the White House) I have learned on good authority, even though he is not named in the staff of this organization he is controlling it. It is C.A.P. Center for American Progress. Being an Illuminati he will be guiding Obama on every detail. They will be writing policy for America. Get ready they will promote the signing of the arms treaty. Make owning guns and purchasing ammo so expensive it will not be worth it. Keep a very close eye on this organization. For those of you out there who would like to work for these guys (spy) I encourage this, as to be on the inside and give us out here the scoop.
I cannot give away my source as they would no longer be on the inside, sorry.

[edit on 11/28/08 by cerberusxp]

[edit on 11/29/08 by cerberusxp]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
my thoughts exactly.
i would only add that under the mask of
progress, they will also likely make
narcotic substances more available to
general public. it will start with research
studies showing advantages of this or that
substance, then it will be legalized or
made easily enough accessible for anyone
who wishes to use it. is that not the goal
of open society organization sponsored by
Soros?

somehow they present their ideas backwards.
my point is - if they call it progress, prepare
yourself for a nasty regress.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This seems very plausible and probable. He has a lot of power and money, and is a close friend of Paul Volcker, Obama's new economic advisor.

Surprisingly, (not really since he's kind of close to the new president) I couldn't find anything bad about him when I Googled him but one article says that any recent success by the democratic party is because of Mr Soros.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You do realize that not a lot of folks here will be willing to freely believe info of this type without a source to see themselfs. Not saying its not true but there is a lot of people with nothing better to do nowdays than spread untrue storys.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I personally find it interesting in the lack of attention people here on ATS especially are giving to George Soros with the connections he seems to have to the NWO. Bring something up about him and people look the other way.

Edit to add: I honestly get bad feelings about Soros, there is really something that I don't like about him. Besides of course him being a/the major contributor to Obama's Presidential campaign.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I wonder if all of these guys have been to acting school. Reagan was an actor(sorta) as was Arnold (sorta). Obama sure seems to talk more confidently now than he had before. How can anyone believe one guy can control the country anyway? Interesting topic for a conspiracy site anyway. Maybe southpark will do another parody on that suject as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Look Soros got him elected in the first place. Soros's money backed and promoted Obama. Plus Warren Buffet's. It's obvious to some but yet some just don't see behind the scenes like others do. Consider Move on.org George Soros' funded it along with many others. He even funds Alex Jone's sites. Follow the money it's all there.
Oh and please flag me I'm new here. Hee Hee

[edit on 11/28/08 by cerberusxp]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Found a Youtube video with a Soros interview:

[edit on 28-11-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I found a link from 2007 about Soros and his pushing the Obama campaign earlier.

righttwp.wordpress.com...

He has also been on the executive board of the Council on Foreign Relations.
Read up some more on him:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The video was interesting and doesn't give me any problem with his point of view. Obama is a figurehead and good speaker anyway. I just hope he stops talking like a preacher, I hate that. May the "Schwartz" be with him.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

I would like to add that he tried his hardest and used a lot of money to try and beat G. Bush in 2004

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaostheoryd
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

I would like to add that he tried his hardest and used a lot of money to try and beat G. Bush in 2004

DITTO
Thought I would add this for punctuation!
NWO

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I watched the video and I read some links and besides the fact he kind of sounds like a vampire, he seems very smart and wise minded. He doesn't sound like he has bad goals or intentions that I could find.

What are his evil plans, I wont even bust you for lack of facts or a link

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
I watched the video and I read some links and besides the fact he kind of sounds like a vampire, he seems very smart and wise minded. He doesn't sound like he has bad goals or intentions that I could find.

What are his evil plans, I wont even bust you for lack of facts or a link

So you are A OK with a NWO?
My authority is (clue) a former presidents son!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cerberusxp

That's a hard question to reply to considering I don't think I or many really know what NWO would bring. If its the FEMA camps and mass reduction of population, well probably not.

If it means a better world where we are more unified as a planet and people don't get killed just by standing near a door at walmart on black Friday, or maybe I would be willing to give it a try.

If he is the new leader as the OP says, I would imagine he is the one calling the shots and shaping what the NWO would look like. That brings me back to my question, "what major evil things do we show this guy would bring or has planned?". What type of ideals does he have on record we can digest and look at?

Don't take this as me saying he is a messenger of peace and I'm buying the cool aid. I'm just looking for more information so that I can learn and start to devlop my own ideas on the situation.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Good point. Has anyone read "The Secret of Shambhala : In Search of the Eleventh Insight "? It's part 3 of James Redfield's books about insights, starting with The Celestine Prophecy.

Anyway, he talks about a world religion. Where in time, people begin to find more things in common (that they all believe in a "higher power" and an after life) and instead of bickering about their differences, they come together on common ground. Now, that's not a NWO version (where I imagine a global religion would be force fed), instead it's humanity rising above those who would try and separate and divide in the aim to gain control.

I think it's possible it can happen, but I also think NWO is possible, too. I am not religious, but I think seeing more unity and peace in our world would be a great thing to achieve.

I hope each of us can avoid the distractions that would lead us to a NWO state of disharmony and that we can lead the way by example.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

False peace, revelations says there will be a false peace, prior to the tribulation. Now the tribulation will be natural in the aspect of a celestial body coming close to our planet and wrecking havoc. (plus a couple of asteroid strikes) This has happened 6 times in the memory of man. It is hard to discern, but the clues are there all over the world. This will be the 7th and last time. The end of the world as we know it, not I repeat not the end of the world, just as we know it. As far as Soros he is just one of the elite of the many elites who will be in total control over every aspect of every ones life. Do you really want a few people hundreds or thousands of miles away making all your life decisions for you? I for one will not conform to the collective. The Illuminati are being really bold now. When you are standing in line to receive the chip in your wrist or forehead remember you are a slave after that!!!! Cattle are tagged, sheep are tagged, when humans are tagged you are nothing but cattle and sheep.

[edit on 11/30/08 by cerberusxp]

top topics

join