It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerati or NWO, how do we resist the invasion into our private lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
(Mods hope this is the correct area)

I for one try to resist in every which way I can. Yes I know its almost impossible with the relentless data gathering machines the we have produced. I suspect that the ultimate goal is that everyone in the world live in exactly the same way. Governments surely must get a data feed from all the banks and companies gathering data.

Anyhow I wondered what ATsers were doing to at least limit this invasion. You never know I might pick up some tips to implement myself and you may have ideas that could benefit others.

Personally I try not to buy by credit/debit card if possible. Then there are the supermarket member cards where you get deals if you belong but they gather your lifestyle from what you buy. Do you destroy old envelopes with your address on before sending it to the tip personally I put it in the shredder.

Well you get the point but before you move on just have a quick read of this:-

Snip

In today's technological world we leave electronic traces wherever we go, whether shopping online or on the high street, at work or at play. That data is the raw material for a new industry of number crunchers trying to explain and influence human behaviour, as Stephen Baker explains in his new book The Numerati.

Read More

Are you trying to resist?

[edit on 28-11-2008 by majestictwo]

[edit on 29-11-2008 by majestictwo]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
its going to be hard to resist. the main thing im doing (and it's been said many times here) is staying away from face book and other places like that.
it puts information about you and your lifestyle for all to see.

along with paying with cash not credit etc. i don't think there's a lot that we can do

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by iced_blue
its going to be hard to resist. the main thing im doing (and it's been said many times here) is staying away from face book and other places like that.
it puts information about you and your lifestyle for all to see.

along with paying with cash not credit etc. i don't think there's a lot that we can do

Iced_blue : I not so sure there is not much we can do. I am hoping a few people can add what they are doing. You never know until you try and this is the place to give it some thought. Can you imagine eventually “they” will know all about you?

The list is to long I think to present here but here is an example:-
When someone comes to your door to sell you a new phone service do you tell them who you are currently with. Do you tell them what your average current bill is? You know it goes on and on question after question. My recommendation is tell them nothing.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Understand this: YOU are not a "PERSON" you have a person. Any time you sign any contract or agreement, sign it "without predjudice" next to your signature. Its like all rights reserved.

Learn your rights! God gave you rights, not the Government. Never, EVER use admitt to your full name or your Date of Birth. You have no memory of either. If they ask you who you are, ask them who they are looking for and why.

Do not carry Government ID on your body, EVER! They cannot act on you, a living man, they can only act on you if you IDENTIFY yourself to them.

Watch this: video.google.com...#

Then watch it again, look up some facts and watch it again, then practice. Remember who you are, do not let anyone tell you who you are. They cannot act on what they cannot identify!

You submitt to their jurisdiction the second you give ID or tell them your NAME and Date of Birth.

Learn, awaken, and fight them with truth, it is the only way. It is scary, it will go against everything you have ever been told, but deep down, you will know it is true and you will be made strong, and it will set you free.

This is not legal advice, but it is LAWFUL!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Use an anonymity program (there are many free ones just google it) to hide your ip address from servers.

Really though if the NWO is so powerful, those programs are probably set ups that record your ip. But if you don't have an anonymity program, nothing will stop them from recording your ip.

So really just dont care. If you're screwed you're screwed, if not you're not. In reality, theres hardly any evidence what so ever that the NWO's reach extends as far as conspiracists like to think they do.

300 million people, why do/would they care about a single persons phone company or grocery bill?

It's this type of paranoia that would allow such a cabal to have any power.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Thanks for your input, remember I'm not suggesting you can hide completely but to limit invasion of privacy as much as possible. I guess we all have several things in place to do just that. This thread is to expand on that - imagine someone coming up with a idea that you haven't thought of surely that would help.

Let me be clear I am not paranoid about privacy, just careful not to give information where its not necessary. Door to door operators are only one link in the quest to obtain more information. There are many as i am sure you are aware perhaps this tread will help revel those that you and I are not aware of.

Then again perhaps nobody cares that much - well see in time.

top topics

join