It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me out on this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I had a dream about 2 weeks ago, the dream wasnt visual in any way, i simply heard something like "its coming unexpectedly". I'm assuming it means an accident or a bad thing, but i could be wrong... its just so vague.

Now i find myself looking both ways on a one way street, staying at least 2 feet from closed doors. (in case they open, its happened before
)

I usually forget my normal dreams by time i wake up, so i found it strange that a single phrase pops into my head every time im crossing the street 2 weeks after the dream itself... im afraid its causing me to become paranoid lol

any suggestions?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Don't give yourself away with a lol.......

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
Don't give yourself away with a lol.......

you think im lying? Im serious, im just usually a very good humored person no matter what the situation is... I just think its funny that this dream is causing me to behave like this... its silly, yet i still find myself being paranoid.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
We often meet our fate while we are attempting to avoid it.

But most likely this dream is no more than a confused fragmented jumble of your subconscious trying to organize itself into a coherent linear stream.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

ill keep that in mind, thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
well, where do you live? What do you do for a living, for instance--that might have some relavancy in hypothesizing about the message steaming emparted in the 'dream' (phrase, whatever). For instance, security? Hospital? Highrise? I just think it is interesting-maybe your in range of the next ground zero or big happening. In which case, you need to tell us where you are

Never forget.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

top topics

join