It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exhibiting Signs of Alien Consciousness!?? Come on in..........

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by astron1000

Firstly, ye of infinite wisdom, I pointed that out a month ago.... obvious problem with the timing, yes?

Secondly, as one who went after him so I take dibs now in defending him. What did the concept of n-dimensions do to your mind the first time you were confronted with it? Let's not give you the benefit of the doubt I suppose... Give the guy a break! Call it a study in the human response to sensory overload then.

Give me 3 hours with your noodle and I'll swear you'll be counting the molecules of meat sauce in no time

"I want to feed the pigeons today" -Nikola Tesla when asked by a reporter what more he wanted to achieve in his lifetime

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
reply to post by pharaohmoan

pharaohmoan, here is another comment from the teaching of don Juan, which has a least one passage that closely fits your thread's concept:

Freedom is expensive, but the price is not impossible to pay. So, fear your captors, your masters. Don't waste your time and your power fearing freedom."
--Don Juan

"Dreaming is the vehicle that brings dreamers to this world. And everything sorcerers know about dreaming was taught to them by us. Our world is connected to yours by a a door called dreaming."

"I want to feed the pigeons today" -Nikola Tesla when asked by a reporter what more he wanted to achieve in his lifetime

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Welcome to the matrix my friend =)

You'd enjoy my philosophy under the philosophy form,

I to am expierencing these alien feelings. =)

It's called dettachment and it's beautiful.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Welcome to the matrix my friend =)

You'd enjoy my philosophy under the philosophy form,

I to am expierencing these alien feelings. =)

It's called dettachment and it's beautiful.

ooooohhh!!! another goth who saw the matrix!! Is mescalin the only way to fly? Wow! Don't kill your fellow 14 year olds!

ugh... read all of Shakespeare's plays and tell us which was his last, who was the most beautiful and why and maybe then I'll tell you how to sspell.

In the mean-time... this is your mind... on mescalin kids..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSpark

I don't spell that bad partner and I'm sorry you have to steep to such levels as to insult me, but honestly.

I find myself with a decent head on my shoulders. Read my philosophy and maybe you'll see that, it's not that I discredit science as it is true.

However, I do discredit ignorant people that can see from one point of view and not the others. Please, come up with something atleast intelligent to say.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Well, this is a discussion forum, right? May I may a comment on your viewpoint(s), without it being taken askew?

I would like you to know that you have made serious error in your 'philosophy' - it's wrong. First, I've seen Nothing, know it intimately. I've decided to keep it secret for now, however (It is not something to philosophize about, as it's beyond syntax). With luck, you may meet Nothing sometime (a good thing). Second, you cannot reduce the 4th or 5th dimensions like you have. Re-read your statements on the 4th: time doesn't 'slow down', it becomes AllNow Potential. Also, you don't have to eat? That's where All the Eating (absorbtion) occurs! Careful: move and it'll eat you, right where you stand! It's called an inverse-reflection of energy-interchange. From Cold to Hot to Cold to Not.

But it seems you are entering states of connect (realization). Because I extend a helping hand, let's not outright reject it. Few on here meet that profundity, I'm afraid. Most just write about it, and think they know something. Once the connection begins to occur, it's merely the beginning of the annihilation of M.E.S.T. (matter-energy-space-time).

If you are encountering 'detachment', you are indeed becoming alien-oriented, or that's what 'normal' human base consciousness would call it. It is much detested by those using 'concensus agreement' consciousness only. If you've read this thread, then you will agree, yes? It is a word I hate to use, because it rankles other's minds (with Reality & Truth): can you apply that to greys? But of course! See how they behave? (I'm an abductee strangeling.) Oh-oh!

Don Juan said, in general, that Guardians become Jailors (for the good of the guarded). Now, some people know this, others suspect it, other's just have no idea. But ever see a child who thinks they know it all and become rebellious? That's the exact description of humanities' behavior. Without which, there would be Nothing New for Ever-All. No regeneration!

That's the secret of loving that which you've (Us) Lost, and will Lose! But this system is set-up in such a way that One Is Left Behind, to gather those in, eventually. Humanity is being gathered-in right now, and are certainly resisting rather nicely, yes?

This is a brilliant thread, and you've said some thoughtful things. Don't stop now. But a Word: I don't use philosophy, for it just breaks down, like a pretty box that gets smashed, burnt and melted. (Is don Juan philosophy? No, Being of Substance-Force-Energy! [The 3 become One in realization, or completed cycle of Light]).

[edit on 9-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I would like you to know that you have made serious error in your 'philosophy' - it's wrong. First, I've seen Nothing, know it intimately. I've decided to keep it secret for now, however (It is not something to philosophize about, as it's beyond syntax). With luck, you may meet Nothing sometime (a good thing). Second, you cannot reduce the 4th or 5th dimensions like you have. Re-read your statements on the 4th: time doesn't 'slow down', it becomes AllNow Potential. Also, you don't have to eat? That's where All the Eating (absorbtion) occurs! Careful: move and it'll eat you, right where you stand! It's called an inverse-reflection of energy-interchange. From Cold to Hot to Cold to Not.

Nothing, yes. It is also a component to my deepest knowledge. I would suggest its a waste of time to discuss here. Tell them to read all of Don Juan to perhaps take them on the journey... and then perhaps experience it themselves.

I wonder if you ever read Miyamoto Musashi's The Book of Five Rings?

It's an excellent and very short read!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
reply to post by SuperSpark

Yes, I have found that I use much of the knowledge I have gained during my dreams although I didn't initially understand what was happening in my dreams I am now beginning to. So far I have noticed that it's all about energy and ones state of mind. The malevolent forces in my dreams are mostly British! They often try and divert/block me from excaping into the higher realms. At times they will try agressive tactics including things like netting to stop me from flying (which I do often), or they will try and divert me into lower realms where it gets very hostile and the energy gets very dirty. Sometimes I have managed to enter the higher realms and something amazing happens which feels like a quickening. I do something that I can't do in this reality which involves amplifying the harmony within me and the connections present. This went so well once that I heard what I suspect was the sound of Seraphins singing. Which incidently is one of the oldest memories I have.

You mentioned you had some experiences.. I just started on a thread covering "dreams" involving military if you would like to contribute.

Cheers!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hi,

Within the last year I have been experiencing a conscious awakening that eventually brought me here.

I am an atheist to my core yet I have got to the point where I now feel, see and hear the big dog or the big god resonating information to me through the feed back loop of the global mediums of communication and through the people I come in contact with.

As an example, I run into a problem that I am lost as to where to find the answer then within hours or days I will stumble onto the solution without even specifically searching for it. I've had magazine articles, tv shows, movies and happenstance meetings that address my problems specifically like the world is in perfect sync with what I need and when I need it.

I was shocked when one day something clicked in my head and I could clear as a bell hear the word of the dog or god coming through the radio. The words I heard were not from the dog:god voice but through the words of the musicians in their song lyrics.

the Global Consciousness

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I always feel like I am waiting...but the sensation is a very deep one.

Like at any moment I might just come bursting out of something, but what?

I wish I knew.

Even when I push my awareness into the now that deep sensation of anticipation from within is there.

I am at a loss for what it is.

I just really wanted to get that off of my chest.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If this is all a birthing process I am ready to come screaming out of the birth canal.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

You'll have to be a bit clearer as to what it is you are feeling with regard an expanded awareness perhaps?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Sometimes I do feel an expanded awareness. It will hit me and I'll get these flashing thoughts of all of the people I know, and with them this very deep sense of connectedness.

But that sensation of waiting, or anticipation, is something that couples with it quite often.

Its not a feeling that pulls my attention away from the Now, but its an anticipation that seems to come from higher awareness of this moment.

Like at any second something major may happen, or already is happening...like so many people becoming more spiritually aware.

It could be me feeling the energy that happens to be on this planet.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

What you are feeing is most likely a quickening. It happens when the right people come into your life. I have felt it a few times. it's nothing to worry about, embrase it and go with the flow so to speak.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Actually that would be the perfect way to describe it, like a "quickening."

That's exactly what it feels like.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don't know why people misunderstood the OP so much.

If a race of entities lived in a different atmosphere than ourselves, things would be very different in their minds as well.

Say for instance, being depressed, this is a state of mind we all understand, but this is a HUMAN state of mind.

If the atmosphere and just about everything was different, your mind would be very different as well.

This means though, that we can not enter an "alien" state of mind. So no, you can not acheive it.

I DO on the other hand know what's like to feel out of this world feelings, such as undiscovered places in the universe, I see it in my mind, and then I feel what it's like to be there. I agree it's a very good thing. Is this what you mean by detachment? I've been doing it for years. I'd like to know.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by CrygSol]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There is no doubt many of you have reached the end zone only to realise there is no common goal! Where is the convergence? The celebration? The amplifying of energies? The ancient dance?

We need to work out who can make the journey and soon. It must be obvious to many that capitalism is a dead end no matter what angle you come at it from. Do we change the system or leave it altogether?

How to we create an environment to release our true potential? Is it a leader of the people we need? Are the people ready?

I am bouncing of the walls with regards to unleashing my potential. There is no voice beckoning me, saying we need you, you have acomplished something that may be of value to us. You see the government are stealing the skillset of the people for their own means, and keeping the owners of those skills sworn to secrecy sometimes under penalty of death. The result is we are missing crucial pieces of the puzzle the result is pain and suffering for nearly all. Trust me anything short of not consciously being a part of the Divine matrix is suffering!

I am alone with these thoughts?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I really don`t know why I am responding to this, but here it goes.

At this point in time, people are awakening. Some faster then others. Those who still need to awaken, will do so, in their own given time. Do we need to rush them, no. When it is their time to, they will. Some may not awaken at all. Do we need to push them, no. They may not be ready to awaken. It`s not up to you, me or anyone else to force it on them. Some people are not at a high enough level to grasp what is going on around them....and I`m talking at a spiritual level. Do we need to scream to the world all the things we know...........no. Each of us has their own understanding of the information that goes with the awakening. It is NOT for others to know, it is for that one individual alone. What is good for us, may not be good for others.

As for the things going on around us, good and bad, it is there to help bring about an awakening. Those who do awaken, will find their own place, on their own. I`m sure by now, most people can see what is happening in this world, both good and the bad. It`s up to each of us to take what we have learned from those things we see and use it for our own growth. We can use either the good or bad to learn from, it is up to each person.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've decided for the most part the human mind is not capable of reaching anything near alien consciousness. Accept for a neo-human which is approaching the path of alien consciousness.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join