It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William is the Anti-Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewbates

I think someone needs to get a life......

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewbates

1) Prince William was born at the exact time of a FULL LUNAR ECLIPSE (9:15pm) which happens once every 19 years. He’s is a leo (lion). The lion is show in the book of revelation as being associated with satan

(2) The Dow Jones has increased dramatically since Prince William birth in 1982. Look at the Volume bar at the bottom of the page. Starts at exactly 1982

3) “After arriving by airplane, the Prince was taken to Llandaff Cathedral, where he signed the visitors' book, thereby demonstrating that he was left-handed.”

4) He is 6ft 3in (1.90m) tall. Satan is tall, good looking & charming.

5) Has a black female Labrador called Widgeon, named after a wild duck. (hell hound gaurdian)
A hellhound is a demonic dog of Hell, found in mythology, folklore and fiction. Hellhounds typically have features such as an unnaturally large size, a black fur color..’

6) Deaths
1st Death
A female army colleague of Britain's Prince William who was killed in Iraq last year needed "better protection", a coroner declared yesterday (19.02.08). (She was rumoured to be the one that leaked William’s army training to the press.)
www.femalefirst.co.uk...
2nd DEATH
Prince William's instructor killed
Major Alexis Roberts, 32, Prince William’s former platoon commander at Sandhurst, was one of the victims of the Taliban offensive funded by the hostage money. (He probably pissed William off)
www.occidentalism.org...

7) Prince William Hotel Reviews
www.tripadvisor.com
“I believe that the rooms are being bugged by a closed circuit TV. I

8)The prince had been taking lessons in hunting from a Masai warrior when he took a shot at a dik-dik, a 14 inch (35 cm) high antelope.

Only a complete bastard would kill a dik-dik. Look on yahoo images for what one looks like. It looks like a baby bambie.
news.bbc.co.uk...

9) Diana sacrified
Princess Diana was fatally injured in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel. In pre-Christian times, the Pont de l'Alma was a pagan sacrificial site.

LoL best laugh I've had in ages, I am no lover of the royals but you surely jest.

1) May 21st to June 21st makes him a Gemini, to be a Leo he would need to be born between July 23 - August 22

2) What exactly is the link between the dow jones and the anti-Christ?

3) left handed---That only includes 10% of the population

4) I must be looking at the wrong pictures, I thought he was really tall 10 feet, red with big horns

5) surely if his dog was a hell hound he'd have given it a more suitable name like,Cerberus, that was the name of satans hell hound

6) deaths !!! there's a war going on people die

7) Prince William hotel, google gets 375,000 hits, take your pick.

8) when in Rome, you insult tribes if you don't go along with their traditions, just because it's cute doesn't mean it wont taste good.

9) Ahhh now theres a new conspiracy, he was involved in his own mothers death.

exscuse the sarcasm, I couldn't help myself.

starred an flagged for giving me a laugh.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
all them stats must mean george bush is an absolute angel

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Actually, some of your premonitions about Prince William are spot on.

www.grailcode.net

This site goes into great detail about a lof of "coincidences" & facts about the future "King Arthur"

Did you know that once he becomes King, he can actually choose to be known as King Arthur?

Wake up Sheeple

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Dont you think that during his treatment for his head injury that the doctors and nurses would have noticed the 666 tattoed on his head
yeah, that would be the clincher. His name will have to be shown to be associated with the infamous number.

So, what head injury?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Here is a series of "coincidences" that shows Prince William as the next Anti-Christ.

I am a believer that if something is not the truth you can usually smell it from the start.

You say a series of coincidences.

My point exactly.

That is my objection but nevertheless I will say you could be right as I am open minded and dont believe in shooting theories down.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
HA ha HA HA HA HA ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ha HA HA HA AHA HA HAAA....

catches breath.....that is funny.

The King is Dead...Long Live The King.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
well then he can join the list with

obama
computers
the internet
science
atheists
bush
osama
mccain
palin
anyone who is 6'3
darwin
CERN
the LHC
stphen Hawking

gosh i feel like im missing some.

OH come on. You forgot Bill Gates!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

obama
computers
the internet
science
atheists
bush
osama
mccain
palin
anyone who is 6'3
darwin
CERN
the LHC
stphen Hawking

you left out the true anti-christ the pope.. just look at all the catholics who cross themselves when they see his picture....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

how com william and his brother were first to recieve the mark of the beast radio frequency identification or bio identification it is a proven it was announced on cnn and also in the bible it speeks of the red dragon ,which just happens to be the flag of whales look it up,the queen spoke revelation to prince chales and said this dragon gives you you authority and power ,and said he is to be our liege man which,means lord man

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

obama
computers
the internet
science
atheists
bush
osama
mccain
palin
anyone who is 6'3
darwin
CERN
the LHC
stphen Hawking

Agreed and there's still more
I'd like to see an Ultimate Fight Championship organized just for 'Anti-Christs'. The Prize for the winner would be the option to fight the guys that called them an 'Anti-Christ'

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Didn't bother reading the ridiculous thread but June 21, 1982 is not "LEO" astrologically, nor is it any such thing in chinese. 1982 is year of the Dog in chinese astrology and in western astrology June 21, 1982 is gemini, closing in on the cusp of cancer. Leo doesn't start for another month. There goes that theory.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewbates

I don't think people get 'antichrist', there is no 'the antichrist', it's not 1 dude, I see no evidence of the bible mentioning any 'the antichrist', it always mentions antichrists, there are many, they exist all around us, none of them have super powers, this is urban legend.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
NAAAAAH! He's just a kinda cute English fella with idiot parents and a cold fish grandmother who runs the family. I feel bad for him. Even with all his $$ I feel bad for him. Can you imagine having to listen to all that sex talk about your parents ... when his daddy wished he was Camella's feminine hygine product or when his mummy admitted adultry.

If I were him I'd take the money and RUN .. RUN FAST ...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
George bush, Prince William, Barrack Obama, Hitler,
boy I have seen so many people named as the Anti Christ. Anti means against. So any person who is against being a christ or risinf to that level of awarenss that Jesus said we could, "these things I do ye can do also" "Follow me" well we can do it to and end up in the same place, so any one who doesn't want to is Anti or against or opposed to being a christ aware person.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
PRINCESS DIANA'S PREDICTION

According to reports by the BBC and the Guardian (UK), Princess Diana stated to her lawyers in October 1995 that the Queen (now 82) would abdicate. Maggie Rae, Diana's former divorce lawyer said that Diana predicted the succession to the throne would skip a generation and that her son, Prince William, would be made king. Diana confided in Rae "several times" that she had reason to believe William would be picked over Charles. The Princess achieved "goddess" status and won the hearts, minds, adoration and sympathy of the world when she reportedly died in the arms of a Muslim man. As the look-alike "perfect" son of a goddess, Prince William is the most eligible candidate for the role of leader of the New World Order when he emerges in 2015 with a global "peace plan".

THE PUBLICITY

No public figure is immune to bad publicity except one - Prince William. The Rothschild controlled Associated Press have protected their "demi-god" from all criticism, scandal and tabloid attacks on his character by enforcing a "hands off" policy and by tightening the choke chain on journalists. To keep their jobs, journalists must portray William as the responsible, handsome, self-effacing heir to the throne. By contrast, William's carrot-topped, pot-smoking, boozing brother Harry is portrayed as the bad Prince who parties too hard and has been caught wearing a Nazi uniform.

THE POLLS

London's Daily Mirror reports that a majority of Britons want Prince William as their next British monarch instead of Prince Charles. According to opinion polls, over 75% want to retain the monarchy and 81 per cent feel that Queen Elizabeth II should consider stepping down soon. Former BBC royal correspondent Jennie Bond commented that Prince Charles seems to have a real image problem caused by the breakdown of his marriage to Diana.

THE MARK

There are three books which map out a plot for global control. Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma , the Illuminati's Protocols of Sion and The Holy Bible's Book Of Revelation . All three texts describe an apocalypse or third world war which will give rise to one world ruler. In 2015, William turns 33 which is the ascended number in Freemasonry. Hints of William's identity as World Ruler are concealed in coded Bible prophecy, in his coat of arms and in the genealogy charts of the British Royal family.

In 1995, Prince Charles had William "marked" in his right hand with an electronic chip. The media downplayed it as a homing device that would interact with a special satellite in case Prince William were ever kidnapped. This microchip is thought to be the same etchnology that may one day be used to enslave the world's population so that they can't buy, sell or participate in society unless they are 'marked.'

The Book Of Revelation clearly states, "Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." The Antichrist or "beast" is identified as the number 666. When Prince William is crowned King, his name will be KING WILLIAM V. Hidden within his name is the number 666 in Roman numerals. The Roman numeral "I" appears three times in his name and the Roman numeral "V" also appears 3 times in his name. The letter "W" is two "V's" placed side by side. The number 666 in Roman numerals is VI, VI, VI all of which appear in King William V's name and so do the words, "I AM". His name is a confession. "I AM 666".
GO TO THIS URL ON YOU TUBE
www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-9-2010 by AkikoAutum because: added url

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

obama
computers
the internet
science
atheists
bush
osama
mccain
palin
anyone who is 6'3
darwin
CERN
the LHC
stphen Hawking

QFT

I mean what does it matter anyway? I'm sure we'll all know who he is when he shows up..

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
An intriguing thread.

I would like to say that we never recognize satan because he is charming and a smooth talker when it suits him.

So we never know where to look.

That is why satan is ruling this world and has been for many years - this world that worships material things at the expense of all life, and the life of the planet.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I hate to inform you that the 2 families the final Antichrist will hail from has yet to be chosen and debate to choose family has also yet to occur, Relax.

I think it will be a member of TPTB. One will rise beforehand in an attempt to change the course but if that person fails the world falls.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

(1)“Looking to Chinese Astrology for some answers, one begins with Prince William’s birthday of June 21, 1982 at 9pm British Standard Time which was also a Monday.”

Prince William was born at the exact time of a FULL LUNAR ECLIPSE (9:15pm) which happens once every 19 years.

You really should not believe the damn fool conspiracy theory websites, they are full of lies.

It was a partial Solar eclipse on June 21 1982, and also "This set of solar eclipses repeat approximately every 177 days and 4 hours" NOT 19 years as you claimed!

en.wikipedia.org...

<< 1    3 >>

join