It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William is the Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here is a series of "coincidences" that shows Prince William as the next Anti-Christ.

(1)“Looking to Chinese Astrology for some answers, one begins with Prince William’s birthday of June 21, 1982 at 9pm British Standard Time which was also a Monday.”

Prince William was born at the exact time of a FULL LUNAR ECLIPSE (9:15pm) which happens once every 19 years. He’s is a leo (lion). The lion is show in the book of revelation as being associated with satan.

www.gidesigns.net...

www.hindu.com...

(2) The Dow Jones has increased dramatically since Prince William birth in 1982. Look at the Volume bar at the bottom of the page. Starts at exactly 1982.

finance.yahoo.com...:symbol=^dji;range=my;indicator=volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=und efined

(4)“After arriving by airplane, the Prince was taken to Llandaff Cathedral, where he signed the visitors' book, thereby demonstrating that he was left-handed.”

en.wikipedia.org...

For thousands of years, the Devil has been associated with the left hand in various ways and is normally portrayed as being left-handed in pictures and other images.

(5) He is 6ft 3in (1.90m) tall. Satan is tall, good looking & charming.

(6) Has a black female Labrador called Widgeon, named after a wild duck. (hell hound gaurdian)

‘A hellhound is a demonic dog of Hell, found in mythology, folklore and fiction. Hellhounds typically have features such as an unnaturally large size, a black fur color..’

(7) Deaths
1st Death
A female army colleague of Britain's Prince William who was killed in Iraq last year needed "better protection", a coroner declared yesterday (19.02.08). (She was rumoured to be the one that leaked William’s army training to the press.)
www.femalefirst.co.uk...
2nd DEATH
Prince William's instructor killed
Major Alexis Roberts, 32, Prince William’s former platoon commander at Sandhurst, was one of the victims of the Taliban offensive funded by the hostage money. (He probably pissed William off)
www.occidentalism.org...

(8)Prince William Hotel Reviews
www.tripadvisor.com
“I believe that the rooms are being bugged by a closed circuit TV. I returned in the early morning hours after performing a show and turned on the TV. At first I was not sure what I was watching but then I realized that this was a still camera focused on a woman sleeping in a hotel room, the camera stayed on her for a long time then switched to another room where I was watching a man sleeping. I studied the surroundings on the camera and realized that I was looking at a room in the Prince William Hotel. This placed creeped me out. My manager said that she tried to contact me there for three days at all hours and no one would answer the phone. AVOID this HOTEL!”
“The bathroom was particularly bad - I touched the wall and it was like touching the outside of an oven door when something's being cooked. We also had the same problem with the shower - it was too hot! This experience was uncomfortable for us, but for an elderly person or somebody in bad health to stay in a room with that temperature could be really dangerous!”
“This Hotel should be closed down before someone is seriously burned by the scalding hot water from the shower, sink and the toilet! YES - the TOILET!”
(9)The prince had been taking lessons in hunting from a Masai warrior when he took a shot at a dik-dik, a 14 inch (35 cm) high antelope.

Only a complete bastard would kill a dik-dik. Look on yahoo images for what one looks like. It looks like a baby bambie.
news.bbc.co.uk...

(10)Diana sacrified
Princess Diana was fatally injured in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel. In pre-Christian times, the Pont de l'Alma was a pagan sacrificial site.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Prince William writes hotel reviews? I liked that.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
well then he can join the list with

obama
computers
the internet
science
atheists
bush
osama
mccain
palin
anyone who is 6'3
darwin
CERN
the LHC
stphen Hawking

gosh i feel like im missing some.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have to say this is pretty far out there.

Why does he have to be the anti-christ, he is so good looking.....damn.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

He is 6ft 3in (1.90m) tall. Satan is tall, good looking & charming.

ROFL

The funniest thing is that someone out there actually believes that.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
well then he can join the list with

obama
computers
the internet
science
atheists
bush
osama
mccain
palin
anyone who is 6'3
darwin
CERN
the LHC
stphen Hawking

gosh i feel like im missing some.

You are you are missing some.
Sex
Food
Beer
Cars
Planes
Dirt
Plastic
Are all the Anti Christ.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That would make Paris Hilton Mystery Babylon the Great, Mother of all Harlots?

Pretty fitting of her!

I read she had broke it off with the Good Charlotte guy and was getting it on with the Prince during the filming of some show she is or was doing in the UK.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Don't write off the OP so fast.

I have been thinking along similar lines for a little while now.

I believe that the queen will abdicate and Prince Charles will decline the thrown and allow Prince William to take it.

he will probably take the thrown at the same age that Jesus was when he started his preaching.

as I said, just something I have been thinking

from what I understand, everyone loves him and think he would make a good king, it would also mean that people will worship him as king.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Dont you think that during his treatment for his head injury that the doctors and nurses would have noticed the 666 tattoed on his head

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have read post on people who are supposed to be "Anti Christ". I just don't get it ! What is it supposed to mean? Life goes on. There are evil people and thankfully the majority of people are decent people.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Dont you think that during his treatment for his head injury that the doctors and nurses would have noticed the 666 tattoed on his head

and you think regular doctors and nurses treat the hier to the thrown?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewbates

(1)“Looking to Chinese Astrology for some answers, one begins with Prince William’s birthday of June 21, 1982 at 9pm British Standard Time which was also a Monday.”

Prince William was born at the exact time of a FULL LUNAR ECLIPSE (9:15pm) which happens once every 19 years. He’s is a leo (lion). The lion is show in the book of revelation as being associated with satan.

If he was born on June the 21st wouldnt that make him a Gemini??? I was born June 18th at 1147am Thundering and lighting!!

I don not think prince william is the antichrist - i do find him however to be one of the only royals i would trust and seems to actually understand the public. I watched a programme once where he, harry and Prince charles went shooting. Harry and William both ere cleaning their shoes and their dad said that they had people that did that - they laughed at him. I think he is great.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien life uk
I have read post on people who are supposed to be "Anti Christ". I just don't get it ! What is it supposed to mean? Life goes on. There are evil people and thankfully the majority of people are decent people.

The anti christ will bring us into a time of peace during a time of war, he will come as the savior and then usher in a brave new world which you will not be prepared for.

I suppose you always have to be weary of wolves in sheep clothing

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewbates

nice piece of work (star for it) but I think that you can find such a coincidances on anybody here.

but keep looking. if you know more, let me know.

greetings

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by Wotan

and you think regular doctors and nurses treat the hier to the thrown?

Well actually yes. The Great Ormond Street Hospital is an NHS Hospital for Children in London and is the most famous Children's hospital in the world.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sorry, but the Bible clearly says that you can not identify the "anti-christ" in such a manner.

And, just how many babies were born, at the same time, of the same day?

Are ALL of them the "anti-christ"?Keep trying,

If you are trying to find something mentioned in the Book of Revelations, then you have to follow that book, NOT Chinese Astrology.

But then again, you really don't care, do you? You just want to start an arguement.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

If he was born on June the 21st wouldnt that make him a Gemini??? I was born June 18th at 1147am Thundering and lighting!!

I don not think prince william is the antichrist - i do find him however to be one of the only royals i would trust and seems to actually understand the public. I watched a programme once where he, harry and Prince charles went shooting. Harry and William both ere cleaning their shoes and their dad said that they had people that did that - they laughed at him. I think he is great.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this line
"however to be one of the only royals i would trust and seems to actually understand the public."

If Iwas going to deceive you, I would first gain your trust.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well all I can say is that if as you say that HRH Prince William is the Anti-Christ then he will certainly have the majority of the UK's population as his disciples and possibly most the British Commonwealth as he is a very popular young man.

Long live Prince William.

Hip hip hip hurrah, hip hip hip hurrah, hip hip hip hurrah!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980

Originally posted by andrewbates

So a Gemini and not a Leo and so not asscociated with the lion and satan.
Not quite what to make of this website really but there is alot of factual info amongst it on Prince William, not exactly the profile of the antichrist or Satan. Give the guy a break, if more leaders were like this one to be then we would have far less problems in the world:

www.greatdreams.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join