It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at Toys-R-Us in Palm Desert - Over Toys!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This was not at all over toys, the shooting was gang related. You can't just make up news or change the facts to make it more interesting, sorry.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The Christmas Spirit in America is such a wonderful thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

This had nothing to do with Christmas, Black Friday or American consumer culture. The OP needs to revise the title. It makes it sound lije some guy shot another guy for the last Furby or something. Two stupid women got into an argument and of course the guys they were with had to behave as fine examples of men do (men with 15 kids, gold name plates and spinning rims) and shoot each other.

It has more in common with this shooting at a baby shower:

www.wfsb.com...#-

than with that guy being crushed to death at that NY WalMart.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Yeah, because banning guns makes all crime go... Oops, England and Australia banned guns and crime went up. Now banning knives and swords. Next? baseball bats and cars. Then metal pipes and rope. Then pillows, then... until every thing is banned because if some one wants to kill they will kill, including with their bare hands.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Come on people it wasnt over a toy. IT was 2 tonks who thankfully killed eachother off this earth who had a beef with eachother. Two more morons off this earth. The sad thing is they could have killed innocent people. I was about a block away from this at my mothers house when it happened. If I were there with my son I couldnt even imagine how I would feel. I grew up in that area and those stupid gangs drive me crazy. Grow the F up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join