It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Literal and tense conspiracy confusion against

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Advice Rule 1- Don't listen and follow religions.
Advice Rule 2- Know, religion is seperate from bible.

Part A:

The mentionings inside bible literally occured and occur each time in your eyes when you read (or inside your hearing each time you hear). How? Writings/speakings are yet the literal.

If you write you killed a man, then you literally did kill a man. It is still inside the literal category even when not outside of, say, a writing. And so, if you killed a man outside a writing peice, then it is literal also.

It is two literal ways... the written occurance and the outside the written (paper or book) occurance.

The bible started as a written literal occurance, but the written literal occurance correlations outside the book have occurance also. But in what ways? Not literally outside the bible book literal word for literal word, no, but metaphorically, figuratively, and ideally inside some alternative literal, non-inside bible book related literal way.

The confuse conspiracy plagues the truth. Let me know what you think.

Part B:

The implications inside the bible written present tense looped into past tense and looped into future tense tell a truth that the standing implications have an end for a change (redemption). It's like looking into what will become yet past when you see the implications which are yet past tense.

Inside the bible:

If you paid attention you'd actually notice that the worse-type stuff is written in past tense, but the commands you see not yet which are yet future tense you see better-type stuff which bypasses or trumps the worse-type stuff. Such future tense bypass stuff, when activated, serves for battling and winning against the past tense worse-type stuff.

The present tense stuff is three sided... you see an introduction into a better present where no commandment burdens exist,...you see a current present which shall no wise last,...and you see a seperate distant present concerning the lasting tormented damned.

In conspiracies against you, you are yet given confusion concerning the past, present, and future implications. Certain of you dont see "I come quickly" as present. No, you see it as not yet a happening how confused you are yet. Plus, there are yet hypocrites and contradictive type ppl who say, say, Jesus is within, but turn around and say Jesus aint come yet. Either you decieve or cant tell present tense words from furture tense words inside the bible. If I say, behold, I come quickly, it means PRESENTLY which you currently BEHOLD, duh. And it can be PRESENTLY implying the literal visual way, the literal 'read written' way, literal 'spoke and heard' way, the literal taste way, and/or the literal feel way. The literal visual way can be yet the seen written words or other seen physicals.

Also certain of the wise implications inside the bible take your will for accomplishing your own unique signature way, so you can recieve better advancements while here and get sent more introductions concerning a better present moment for you after this current present ends.

Let me know what you think. And tell me, are yet you clear already on the significance of the biblical things implicating past tense, present tense, and future tense???

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So ask yourself each time you read "behold, I come quickly", if it is so the literal case just the written way when you read (and even think) and/or if the "I" is implying all who are yet an "I", correlating outside the biblical writing, is come quickly.

And let it be yet questioned: Whose to say that we are yet not physical writings apart of a less obvious type book? If you think everything considered a writing is subject only to 'on paper' or 'markable materials', and think writings can only be yet a matter which stays still-emprinted along with that, then you know not the physical realm is all writing. So see the written biblical words spell you out, correlation wise, where there is a match metaphorically, ideally, and figuratively inside an alternative literal way which has a signature only you can read if not deemed your own signature.

Remember the part in Rev where only you can recieve a name written alone? Names are yet signature related. So an implication learned is that the literal way the bible unfolds through each person is different, and different from the bible's literal words straight. This is why you will not see the literal bible words happen outside the book a literal word for literal word way. So expect a different literal way which only you can recieve and know correlates with just the metaphorical, figurative, and ideal aspects from the literal biblical words.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Confused .......... yes .......... yes i am !

Is English your first language ?

I am having trouble following your train of thought here.

Could you present another example , a little more concise this time ?
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Umbra is not alone since I, presently, am experiencing what now is the past, an equal amount of disconnect between my visual cortex and cerebral interpretation.
In order for the Bible to be instructive the reader needs to understand what to avoid and if they have no past experience to relate, then it becomes unproved even if sagicious rhetoric. You explain the past in order for the present to avoid the past in the future.
I see no mystery to be solved here.... but I do see that presently my beer is empty so I must rely on my past knowledge of where to find a replacement to fullfill my present and future needs.

new topics

top topics

join