It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm always impressed when I come to ATS that I'm surrounded by like minded and thoughtful people who obviously look at the World in more than the 1 dimensional perspective that 99% of the population see the World in.

Thats why its so easy to mislead ourselves and think that there is a wider audience and awareness to whats really happening, when there isn't - the New World Order will silently slip into existence with the cheers and approval of the people who don't understand, and by the time that they realise whats happening it'll be too late.

I think that the greatest testament to this groups knowledge would be to produce a book (or ebook) - I'm not talking War & Peace - but to pool our knowledge, take a chapter each, and to produce something compact (100 pages or so) that people can easily digest that lays out for them what has been, what is, and what will become.

If we did this a topic at a time, a book per topic, and starting with the most pertinent, then we could cover an enormous amount of ground and hopefully wake people up very quickly.

My own view is that we are very VERY short of time before World economic collapse, and once that this battle is lost then we have had it - so I would start here, explaining how money works, why were in the mess we are in, and how to get out of it without selling our souls to the Devil.

If we did this as an ebook and let it go for free, then we could hit a kind of viral effect and get people talking, thinking, and ignoring the mainstream, although I think we would have to be careful how we branded it (contact me for details), but we couldn't be something that could be laughed off as the nutty "ufo brigade".

Alternatively we could produce a real book for the credibility factor - okay, so this might seem daunting to some people, but I have produced a book already & had it selling in every main street shop in the UK - for a paperback we should be able to get it out there for under £1 (c.$1.50) per copy printed, so with a retail price of twice that to allow the vendor some profit.

Any ideas/volunteers?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
make general calls for action.. not specific ones.. its againts the rules.. I do agree with you that its a good idea..

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Probaly a bulletin with facts that people dont know.. remember people have short attention spans.. a little booklet with 1 or 2 pages will be fine..

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Not to throw water on the idea but let me relate an experience I had last summer.

I was sitting on the beach in an Oregon tourist town when a big fat chemtrail was created just overhead.

As I sometimes do I brought this to the attention of a man walking by.

I said ,"look there, they're spraying us like bugs"

He looked down at me with complete disgust and said,

"I'm one of them".

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The problem is that 90% of what would be in that book is pure speculation. Some of it might be fact, some not.

The reason the whole world is not actively on ATS like sites, is because they aren't being affected in the present moment.

I'd rather see a 5-10 page book with true hard undeniable facts, and very unbiased questions that would prompt people to investigate things for themselves, not convince them of anything by just reading it. And a good positive message woven through out the reading.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
people enjoy their ignorance

the only solution is to let the system fail and watch them mentally break to pieces

meanwhile those of us who have prepared will survive

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

A somewhat dated Video from the mid 1990's.

An excellent historical perspective on "Fractional Reserve Banking", the fraud method used to enslave the world by secret sociopaths, and despots.

Beware of the intelligence and capabilities of these creatures.

VIDEO OF WOLD CONTROL

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Help those which you can. When they are ready, they will seek you out.

new topics

top topics

join