It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salve, omnes !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I have been popping into Above Top Secret for about three months or so and finally decided to join.

I'm interested in what you could call 'Ancient conspiracies', as mentioned by David Icke and Zechariah Sitchin. This is mainly because I was born near to a Roman site and have always felt an affinity towards their civilisation. Readers of historical mystery novels will easily realise where I got my name from

I look forward to some meaty discussions in the future

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi and welcome. I hope you find what your looking for here and there are many helpfull posts and people!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hey Welcome!

You posted your intro in the wrong place.

We have a separate forum for new member introductions, but no harm done.. rookie mistake.

Anyways Welcome.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thanks, ShadowSephiroth and Ocelot.

oops ... sorry about being in the wrong place. I'll do better next time

Now I need to work out why my avatar doesn't work. It should have a transparent background

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helena-Justina
Now I need to work out why my avatar doesn't work. It should have a transparent background

Lol Well good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Greetings Helena.

I have an idea what books you are talking about - does the name 'Didius Falco' ring a bell ?

Which site were you born near ? - I lived near a Roman one and a Celtic hill fort for a while when I was in the UK, and I took KayEm over to Viriconium once because she likes Roman stuff too, despite being from the 'New World'

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi Helena-Justina welcome to ats have fun not a big fan of david icke tho have fun need anything send a u2u

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thanks, everyone. It's nice to be here.

Originally posted by Pisky
I have an idea what books you are talking about - does the name 'Didius Falco' ring a bell ?

Yes - thats the one. If you've read the books, you'll have an idea as to what I'm like

I was born near St Albans (Verulamium), but we moved to Hampshire not long after. One of my earlier memories is of being in the Verulamium Roman site with my parents, and I obviously picked up their love for history, particularly Roman history, from them. I was only in St Albans for a very short time, yet it had such a profound effect on me. But thats for another time.

Al

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hello and a Hearty welcome to you!!
hope you dont turn out like this if you get addicted though (which you will)

thats what heppend to me lol

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Al]

top topics

join