It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

okay so i had this dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
okay after a turkey filled evening i went to sleep around 2 or 3 am. i had a very interesting dream. im posting it here because
1. i normally dont dream
2. it felt very real
3. my dream had nothing to do with anything going on in my life which is what usually my dreams are about when i have them.
well anywho here goes

i am in manhatten with my mother. we are ontop of a tall building being tourists. then i see a plane a big one like bigger then a 747 big. and as its flying its shooting what looks like a laser (hey its possible) and dropping massive amounts of bombs. me and my mother are seeing this happen literally withen miles of us.

next thing i know we are on the streets hiding from these guys in black suvs. there are lots of them and they are capturing people.

now me and my mother have met up with 2 more people and are in the back woods of new jersey. we see more planes drop bombs over new york. aswell as several planes fly right over head.

5 guys find our location but we manage to hide in the woods. 2 of them are killed in the night by 2 of our friends. one of them finds us but only wnts to talk. he tells us about how this was very pre planned and that our government set up his unit which is a branch of the national guard. he captures people and takes them stadiums. he says he doesnt know what happens next. his job is to just transport them to stadiums or large indoor plazas. he says the attacks are being blamed on the russians.

we knock him and his friends out and steal the car. we use the car to escape farther into the woods.

we are in the stadium a movie is being shown on the TV everyone seems very calm. i later see people being drugged to keep calm. russian soldiers surround the stadium.

thats about it. i woke up right after that. i didnt wake up in a cold sweat or panting just kinda woke up looked around to make sure its all okay and went back to sleep.

like i said i really dont dream. the last time i dreamt was literally almost 6 months ago. when i dreamt my father got hit by a car and broke 2 ribs.

a week later he falls down the stairs and breaks 2 ribs

i know ATS has alot of people who study dreams. maybe you guys will be of help. anywho happy black friday.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ATS, way too much ATS.
do you feel the dream was prophetic or just a dream?
if you want to analyze your dream you'll need to be much more specific about the small details you remember, they're where the important symbolism is.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

I wasn't going to post mine because I thought it was ATS derived as well, but since you started a thread here goes.

I also fell asleep around 2AM or 3AM after stuffing face with relatives and had a crazy dream!

I was trapped in a very hospital/school type building with complex windows and was violently trying to escape. I was being chased by one of my friends who recently joined the military until he cornered me in a room and I asked him "Why are you helping them?". He was reluctant to respond but after realizing who I am and recognizing each others faces he stopped pursuing me and allowed me to begin working on the window. I begin to get it open and just listened to him begin talking about how he hates all of the CCTV cameras that are all over the place. I took this information in as I figured he was trying to secretly help me out with information. After a series of strange windows and latches I opened it enough to squeeze my body out and slide down the corner of the building. I quickly made it down to the ground, and was immediately approached by a black male. I believe I was being chased mainly by a large group of black males who were trying to keep me captive in this building (no explanation as to why or where). The black male who approached me immediately began wrestling me, but every time I would punch him in the face it would rebound like rubber and he would not feel a thing. I woke up very shortly afterwords.

If this situation is real in a different dimension or something it is a very terrifying thought. Why am I being held captive? What is going to happen to me? Who are these people and what are their motives?

It is important to note I normally do not dream either, it felt very real also, and also had nothing to do with my life. My friend who was chasing me (and also recently joined the military) I have not hung out with in a very long time due to conflicting friendships and past arguments.

Very strange...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
interesting.. question do you see Russia as the "bad guys"?? pehaps this is your sub-conscience playing out your fears.. Perhaps not?..........

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

well im russian so i dont think its that. but who knows whats going on in my head when im not around

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
reply to

I also fell asleep around 2AM or 3AM after stuffing face with relatives and had a crazy dream!

[/quote

I think i know what may be causing your crazy dreams.
Perhaps you should ease off on the cannibalism for a bit .

On a little more serious note , i believe you are the best person to "interpret" your dreams. Its your life , your dream , and more importantly, its the meaning that you ascribe to the events that take place in your dreams, that is of the most significance.

What i regard as poignant may not be what you deem significant.
Though i know what it is like to be haunted by a vivid dreams hours after waking.
Boy, can they be a rattling experience !

[edit on 28-11-2008 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
2. it felt very real

Just might be then. You've got my attention.

i am in manhatten with my mother. we are ontop of a tall building being tourists. then i see a plane a big one like bigger then a 747 big. and as its flying its shooting what looks like a laser (hey its possible) and dropping massive amounts of bombs. me and my mother are seeing this happen literally withen miles of us.

Sounds like that new laser weapon they've finished developing.

next thing i know we are on the streets hiding from these guys in black suvs. there are lots of them and they are capturing people.

Yeah, they can come through in infinite numbers, so "lots of them" would be an understatement.

now me and my mother have met up with 2 more people and are in the back woods of new jersey. we see more planes drop bombs over new york. aswell as several planes fly right over head.

5 guys find our location but we manage to hide in the woods. 2 of them are killed in the night by 2 of our friends. one of them finds us but only wnts to talk. he tells us about how this was very pre planned and that our government set up his unit which is a branch of the national guard. he captures people and takes them stadiums. he says he doesnt know what happens next. his job is to just transport them to stadiums or large indoor plazas. he says the attacks are being blamed on the russians.

Yeah, last thing you do is talk to these folks. Somehow they use some kind or hypnosis or something when they "talk" to you.

If he doesn't know what happens next, sounds like "stay clear of the stadium".

we knock him and his friends out and steal the car. we use the car to escape farther into the woods.

we are in the stadium a movie is being shown on the TV everyone seems very calm. i later see people being drugged to keep calm. russian soldiers surround the stadium.

That's a pretty spooky dream. Don't watch the movie, that'll use some alien mind control on you, too. I'm clueless as to the russian soldiers surrounding the stadium. I'm assuming that's an illusion after you've seen the movie.

That's pretty slick, though. I plan on catching them in the act, unless there's someway they circumvent stuff like that.

I assume getting the folks into the stadiums is to transport them "someplace else" where they can keep them before they get wiped out with a well placed nuke. I kind of like that idea, I mean, why see all those cute hunnies go to waste like that?

That's really spooky how you drove deeper into the woods, and ended up in the stadium anyway. You probably screwed up when you took the "agent's" car. You probably didn't "know" that none of that stuff was possible, and that you were dealing with advanced technology.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
yea i felt as if bits and pieces were missing. like first im on the top of the building then on running on the sidewalk. i figure i just forgot some pieces of it. or maybe thats just how dreams are.

top topics

join