It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bobby & Whitney reality TV series

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why can't they just go somewhere? WHy do we need to see more of these has-beens? These people still think they're superstars? PULLLLEEEZE!

Reality TV for Bobby and Whitney?
Cameras roll as high profile couple shoots wannabe series

In a move that could defy reality, troubled pop star couple Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston are shooting a reality series, based on their often turbulent professional and private lives.

EMAIL THIS
PRINT THIS
MOST POPULAR

This week, Brown's local production company, B2 Entertainment, has trailed the superstar Alpharetta residents as they live their lives around the metro area.

B2 Entertainment hopes to sell the series to a TV network....

A potential reality series based on Brown's life with Houston wouldn't lack for drama.

Just last week, Brown spent a day in a Massachusetts jail after telling a family court judge he was unable to pay the child support he owes for the children, now 12 and 14, that he fathered with a Massachusetts woman, Kim Ward. He was released after paying $63,500 in back child support.

Brown later told the judge the matter was a "misunder- standing."

Brown had been released from the DeKalb County jail so he could attend the Massachusetts hearing. Locally, Brown had been serving a 60-day sentence for violating his probation on a drunken-driving charge. The violations included his refusal to take drug tests and pay his probation fees, and failing to show proof that he attended counseling and completed his house arrest.

On May 5 in a Fulton County courtroom, Brown is scheduled to face misdemeanor battery charges after he allegedly hit Houston in December, leaving her with a bruised cheek and a cut lip.

www.ajc.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oh God please tell me this is a joke!

Why GOD WHY?!?!

Why dont these people just dissapear somewhere?

I mean for god's sake. If the show ever gets on the air I will personally shoot anyone who watches it.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
NO! JUST NO!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You guys are too funny but ya know....................I would watch.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You know you would watch too! You like watching train wrecks and car accidents so you would watch this too. Just admit it. You would be ashamed but you would watch.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You would be ashamed but you would watch.

Never! I would rather:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You know you would watch too! You like watching train wrecks and car accidents so you would watch this too. Just admit it. You would be ashamed but you would watch.

Well I guess you do have a point. Its like watching a car wreck happen. I retract my previous statement.

Everyone should watch Bobby and Whitney so we can make fun of them on BTS!!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You wouldn't want to see Whitney or Bobby all drunk and high acting like fools? I know you would. "I'm duh King of R&B, dammit!" Aww man. You know you'd have to watch.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You wouldn't want to see Whitney or Bobby all drunk and high acting like fools? I know you would. "I'm duh King of R&B, dammit!" Aww man. You know you'd have to watch.

Nope! The Anna Nicole Smith stupidity didn't drag me in so I doubt that this will.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Nope! The Anna Nicole Smith stupidity didn't drag me in so I doubt that this will.

Now that Anna Nicole show was messed up.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
See, I watched the first few weeks of that but it was just stupid after a while. Now, she's lost all kinds of wieght, looking hot. I would've done her fat or slim. I mean...WHAT? WHAT AM I SAYING. ITS TRUE. I WOULD'VE HAD SEX WITH THE FAT ANNA NICOLE! I'M SORRY! I NEED TO BE FLOOGED!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I would've done her fat or slim. I mean...WHAT? WHAT AM I SAYING. ITS TRUE. I WOULD'VE HAD SEX WITH THE FAT ANNA NICOLE! I'M SORRY! I NEED TO BE FLOOGED!

OMG COLONEL!!

*tries to get mental pic of colonel and anna nicole off brain*

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :bash:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I CONFESS. SHE STILL WAS SEXY TO ME WHEN SHE DRESSED UP. I'M SO SORRY. I'M A FREAK! LET THE SCOURING BEGIN!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I CONFESS. SHE STILL WAS SEXY TO ME WHEN SHE DRESSED UP. I'M SO SORRY. I'M A FREAK! LET THE SCOURING BEGIN!

Jesus Christ this thread just got too weird!!

Colonel + Anna Nicole + SEX = F***ed UP!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
:

[Edited on 4/4/2004 by Venus]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
And BTW - I would watch it too

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Stop teasing.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link