It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Attacks perpetrated by El-Cia-DUh, (again)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
tom heneghan reports

Emergency Update on Mumbai False Flag BLACK OP Attacks

by Tom Heneghan
International Intelligence Expert

United States of America – At this hour, we can now divulge that the name of the cargo ship that transported Pakistan ISI paramilitary group to Mumbai aka Bombay was the MV Alpha.

The cargo ship is jointly owned by the United States CIA and the Pakistan ISI. The vessel was heavily involved in SECRET weapons shipments to Dubai, UAE, to Hamburg, Germany and Haifa, Israel.

As of this hour the President of India has concluded the attacks against Mumbai aka Bombay were directed from outside forces aka the Pakistani ISI with direct funding from the East German Stasi DVD Deutsche Bank.

The paramilitary group, which entered India by sea using naval and cargo vessels that have direct links to the gang of Somalia pirates, have been operating unchecked off the shores of Africa and south Asia for at least four years.

Indian Intelligence sources tell us that the dots have been directly connected between the Pakistani ISI, the East German Stasi DVD and the Bush-Clinton-Gary Best-Mossad riddled Crime Family Syndicate.

this seems most likely to me. there is ONE force behind the drive to make one world governemt, and they perpetrated 9/11, 7/7, the madrid bombing(was it 444 days after 911?), and now, india("at least" 119 dead, reports the paper).

damndable dark wizards. our karma will eventually run over your dogma.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by billybob]

[edit on 28-11-2008 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Everything is a false flag...
thats as bad as believing everything "they" tell you.

Thats what it has come to hasn't it?
Everything is a false flag?

Literally hours (minutes even) after any attack (or natural disaster)anywhere in the world, there are incredulous and alarmist reports of 'false flag" this, "false flag" that. The it's backed up with reams of "evidence" that is circumstantial or suspect at best.

This is getting sad, no matter what happens anywhere at anytime, it's always a false flag.. someone in the shady government is to blame (99% of the time it's the US)

Can't anything happen in the world today without the evil US administration having a hand in it?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

I agree...I said it within hours of it happening.Something really stinks there.
I also agree that the ones who did 911 and the london bombings are in my opinion the same ones who did this.I think this is just another way to create war in order to make people scared and want protection.I think they are trying to get a world war started in order to help struggling economies.Also to be able to control us more with fear tactics.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
Everything is a false flag...
This is getting sad, no matter what happens anywhere at anytime, it's always a false flag.. someone in the shady government is to blame (99% of the time it's the US)

Can't anything happen in the world today without the evil US administration having a hand in it?

right. it is sad.

the "US administration" is only one subgroup of the globalists.

most wars are manufactured, yes. the bankers are behind everything.

top topics

join