It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell War between Men and Women

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
During a few of Jordan Maxwell's lectures he talks mentioned the something about a war between men and women and not in the TV sitcom sense, but an actual war.

He never went into detail, but I'm wondering if it's like the Gnostic war of material vs spiritual.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Lecture Series # 5: Jordon Maxwell

That one? Was there others? I did not see others. Any ways, I don't really know what it's about. I think it is likely about a time when men provided for the family by engaging in business outside the home and providing a game plan within the home;

and women provided for the families home and growth neccesities by cooking, managing kids, washing clothes, ect.

I imagine. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
i thought it was how women help tie men up in the material world, but it's probably what you think.

i thought maybe he was a gnostic.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I didn't hear him say anything about men and women in the above lecture. I will have to go back and look for his name in the atx mix pages.

I don't know what a gnostic is, unfortunately. Women tying up men with material things? I've never seen it. I thought it was about men assuming women should be programmable robots who neither think, feel, nor understand. Whose worth is only in fitting the above role for whatever complete, total, and questionable stranger desires to achieve them, regardless of the lack of an inner, sound, and welcome connection and that those that do not are considered rebels or floozies to be warred against, with their participation or not. Shrug. But, I'm not really sure.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
no it wasn't that.

and i don't know how you can have an opinion about it if you don't know what gnosic is or heard the lecture, whatever.lol

top topics

join