It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video claiming the discovery of Arabic sculptures in Peru!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Interesting video that I have just seen on Sky News detailing the unearthing of ancient ruins that could be up to 5000 years old. Which predates any known civilization in the area.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any written evidence of this amazing discovery.

It would be amazing to find actually pictures, so if there are any grand researchers out there, I would be greatful if you could look into this

Link

[edit on 28/11/2008 by Kliskey]

[edit on 28/11/2008 by Kliskey]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
amazing discovery

thanks for the link

star/flag

and actually I have found photos and stuff

follow this link

cibercentre.cat...

[edit on 28-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Discovery?

Has whoever made this "discovery" even been to the site to confirm it?

Otherwise to me this is as whacky as seeing robot parts in the martian landscape. Or 50km long skeletons on the moon.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by merka]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm gonna call "imagination".

I've seen geoglyphs. I've seen large ancient rock carvings. I've also seen Arabic and Islamic art, and there are ancient rock carvings in the deserts of Arabia.

This isn't any of the above.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Byrd]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I couldn't make out anything he was describing in that video....

Has anyone ver read the Celestine Prophecy? It involves the discovery of an ancient aramaic manuscript found in peru. I don't think the book is based in fact, but if this turns out to be true then who knows.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I can make the lamb one out and I have to agree ... it does look like a lamb. However, where is the "temple" with the Arabic carvings? Just satellite imagery. I mean why bother carving those images so far apart. If they took many years to carve then where are the settlements to house the workmen?
As for the faces ... I can barely make those out. The Sphinx on Mars holds more weight as being a "face" than these examples do

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
to me this is pseudoscience
aka
fake science

anyone that wants to become famous could exercise this use of imagination and cal it a discovery.....
sorry......

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I see nothing but Natural rock formations. I guess we will not know until they can actually get up there.

Thanks for the post though, still a good find.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Nice rock formations wheres the carving though

amazing discovery

All I see are rocks even I dont have that active of an imagination

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I looked this over and well..not too much to be seen there.

Is there really such a title as Archeoastronomer or are we starting to make up titles..

Much as I hate to say it...using google earth to find Lost Civilizations is kinda like using my mouth to stick shift. Sure..its different and maybe it may work..but more likely I look like a dope when I try to explain how the crash happened to the cop.

However..would I be surprised to find a hidden temple there? No SIR.

This reminds me of the thread about carvings on underwater rocks near the North Pole (without really trying to remember I may butcher the reference) in the fact that there isn't anything discernable I can see...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yep there is such a thing called archaeoastronomy. The above video however has nothing to do with Arabic however

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

I respectfully suggest you click on to www.cibercentre.cat... then perhaps you would not make such stupid remarks.

We are filming the actual site in April 2009 !!!

Habasha.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

While I was able to make out the two faces, the other sculptures were hard to see. I would like to see this video on a much larger screen. Very interesting find, if it is proven to be true.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well for one thing, Google maps unfortunately cant zoom in enough to get a decent analysis, plus the pixilization of the compressed video also makes it difficult to make out any kind of artificiality.

Ive seen more artificial formations from fuzzy Mariner 9 images on Mars than I can see in this CGI 3D Google map.

Well its a nice topographic map presentation at least.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

Firstly george_gaz log on to www.cibercentre.cat... Rest assured the images are for REAL .

Your question about buildings etc will be answered when we make the 'flyover' film in May 2009. Keep in touch.
Habasha

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Hi Klisky,

Seen the new vid "Sacred Lamb Improved Version " in high quality suitable for large projection of images? Now you can see and believe they are for real.
www.youtube.com/watch?=jT5a6IQHcPQ

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sheesh!!

Its just like doug yurchey (yeah..i had a fight with that guy once over) going ga ga over the pennyhead indian...

there is nothing in there that remotely resembles a oryx or arabic....

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Well of course we aren't into pattern recognition as evidence

top topics

join