It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Hunters, this is happening now..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Although if you are a ghost hunter you probably already know about it, and if you have the budget you are already there lol. CNN has the best stuff I tell ya.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Some scientists found said that the area lay in a 'special geolocigal zone, in an extraordinary magnetic field'.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Canneto di Caronia is just a few clicks west of Mt
Etna, the one thats been throwing tantrums lately.
If you are a Ghost hunter, I would suggest you take
a Geologist friend who will be there to tell you when
to run.

Fumoroles, superheated gas vents, old buried magma
ducts, these can be far wierder than ghosts, plus
really dangerous. The old proverb is ::

do not hunt for phantom in fire pit

/\/ight\/\/ing

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by nightwing]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Interesting-before I saw the replies my first thought was "natural gas", or that there was a natural explaination.

BTW=I did hear this story on Coast-To-Coast, with George Noory.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ah, sounds like someone is target shooting with a scalar/laser weapon. With the aid of lidar or space imagry for targeting small objects on the surface. When you can hit an AC unit from space, brother, your damn good! The interference with cellular phones gave it away. Remember the Nellis test last month and the garage door malfunctions?

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by astrocreep]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
A weapon like that wouldn't account for some of the fires, though... and there's no reason for anyone to target that town in particular, as far as I can see.

This has been going on for some time now, actually; it was reported on a couple paranormal boards I frequent about two months ago. I'm surprised CNN just now picked it up.

My opinion? I don't think it's paranormal... poltergeist activity of that sort hasn't been reported to last that long over such a wide area, and things like spontaneous combustion are rarely associated with such entities anyway. That's all I can say for reasonably certain right now.

new topics

top topics

join