It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does Yalcin Yalman take the most significant ufo video's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
In multiple nights of July and August of 2007 he was able to video tape alien crafts off the coast if Istanbul so well he even caught the pilot in the craft. It was big news then and i have only read research to claim all investigations prove the films to be pure and clean of any special effects. But i don't know what type of video equipment he used. Is it Sold in the United States? No video here in the states can get the same results that he got those nights.
So as that thought popped up in my head as I was using my camera this holiday I looked up the video only to discover he's video taped even more footage in 2008. WHAT? These UFO's are still showing up then why don't we have reporters following this guy night and day?
I'm sure you have seen the videos

The 2007 videos

The 2008 video's

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The UFO investigators should be swarming this area. A lot of the reporting I found on this is mostly in a foreign language but what is in English is helpful. I'm still Shocked that this one guard is still recording them and no one else is there with their own camera filming with him. They seem like they are waiting for something in the ocean and i wonder if its a poor area of the country that don't have cameras but then I wonder if he has a cheap camera and if so how does he get them so well. They must be really close by.
What do you guys think? Is it the equipment or the luck of location for this Camera Man? Is there a defect in our cameras that prevents us from focusing in on a far away night object in the US. ?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mrRviewer

Story pretty well covered in a previous thread.

Any object that has been filmed for months and not been observed by independent witnesses reeks of fake in my book

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Yes i understand its well covered. No one claims to be investigating it at the spot of where these were taken as far as i can find.
Also i want to know if anyone has any info on his Equipment. I wouldn't call post of arguing back and forth whether its real or fake as investigating."except for a small few who know what to look for in films" Thats the best i could see in most of the threads ive read on the films. Is mufon or some other independent team planning on going there? i see nothing in their archives. And we all know that no Major media will show up.
I did not post this as a breaking news story so i'm sorry for the confusion. Just a separate thought on the story.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrRviewerWhat do you guys think? Is it the equipment or the luck of location for this Camera Man? Is there a defect in our cameras that prevents us from focusing in on a far away night object in the US. ?

No hand-held video camera is capable of the resolution implied by this video. By that, I mean if the 'light' we see moving across the sky in the early part is supposed to be resolved simply by zooming in, then it's not the same object. The only way any handheld camera could produce such resolution is by getting much closer to the object. I'm talking hundreds of feet rather than hundreds of miles. In fact the first moving light looks very much like the ISS in my opinion. As an amateur astronomer, I have phographed and video'd the ISS many times and the images displayed in the subject video is not, I repeat not, moving across the sky. It is stationary. Of course the object shown may indeed be stationary, but the commentary says it's 'still moving'. It's a simple hoax in my opinion.

WG3

new topics

top topics

join