It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anything "major" happin during our lifetimes???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i was wondering this because ive been hearing all these different kinds of ideas such as one single world government, comets hiiting the earth and Jesus coming back...

i was wondering when these ideas are gunna come into play during our lives???

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i was wondering this because ive been hearing all these different kinds of ideas such as one single world government, comets hiiting the earth and Jesus coming back...

#1- ONE World Gov? Not gonna happen.

#2- Comets hitting the earth? Could happen at anytime.

#3- Jesus coming back? Uhh NO.

OK that about takes care of that.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Noone knows when its gonna happen. Therefore, noone can answer your question. Not even the wise ocelot.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

#1- ONE World Gov? Not gonna happen.

#2- Comets hitting the earth? Could happen at anytime.

#3- Jesus coming back? Uhh NO.

OK that about takes care of that.

I would put my money on all of the above.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The One World Order can be established between 2012-2015.

So if you survive everything that is supposed to happen before the NWO arrives then yes, you can live to see it.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't know, 9/11 was pretty freakin' major. After that I don't really know that I'd like to see anything else major happen.

However, the 'major' possible event that I'm currently most flipped out by is the notion of a catostrophic change in the weather. There's a lot of freaky info about that, and it could be sooner than we think.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Therefore, noone can answer your question. Not even the wise ocelot.

Hey I do my best!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
One world Govt: will happen, but not in several lifetimes. It has to happen anyway. We can't go on forever with our current glorified tribal system. Countries will one day be obselete and will eventually go the way of the feudal society.....extinct.

Comet: The day the cockroach get's to rule the earth.

Jesus returning: Love the guy, but he is almost 4 years late.

Major war?? Possibly, US and China. The two biggest kids on the block usually have it out eventually. Give it 20-30 years.

just my opinions

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
Major war?? Possibly, US and China. The two biggest kids on the block usually have it out eventually. Give it 20-30 years.

This part I agree with. Its inevitable. Another Major World War will happen sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Therefore, noone can answer your question. Not even the wise ocelot.

Hey I do my best!

I don't really think he wants answers, he just want people replying to his threads. Haven't you noticed some kind of "trend" in all his threads? They all lack sense, and most of them can't be answered. He just start them for the pure basis of discussion (and maybe points gathering). Actually, I don't think he really care about the discussion, he rarely reply.

Just take a serious look at his post. Doesn't make any sense. We all could have answered simply by 'yes' or 'no'. And I'm encouraging this ***** right now as I'm writing.

They See All : Dude, how old are you??? And can't you stop "Speakin' ya mind" for some time? Give us a break.

And One World Governement: ya, it will happen. Trust me. The dark forces are at work.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
And One World Governement: ya, it will happen. Trust me. The dark forces are at work.

I dont see the whole NWO scenario happening anytime soon. It could happen though, I just dont see it happening in my lifetime.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Who cares about NWO or whatever if it gets us to Mars? Mars is going to be the first step off this rock and will only lead elsewhere. I could see that happening before I die. Then it won't matter if a comet hits Earth... as much.
Besides, the supposed NWO won't be invincible or infallable. Human spirit seems to prevail more often than not.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What about two space shuttles blowing up? that was pretty major, a few wars, september 11th, etc. Are you talking about catastrophic? There has been several hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
m0rbid--- i do not make the most unlogical threads old man k???

havent you read the one called "what color is Jesus"???

man pepz are stupid...

anyway i got this idea from all these crazy movies i see... i mean the plots are as crazy as m0rbid and they dont turn out well...

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

One post dont make up all the dumb post you make. I am with morbid on this. My personal feeling is, that you are Point Slut. The point mean something to you, what ever that is.

There is not much going in your post. 60% dont have a link.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
cobra--- did i ask for your opinion???

i think not!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

man pepz are stupid...

Or thread like "Jesus could have done more". That was pretty stupid. Everybody's entitled to share thier own opinion, whether asked or not. I share Cobra's opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

cobra--- did i ask for your opinion???

i think not!!!

You dont have to ask. This is a pulic forum and just by posting a topic means you want people's input. SO stop acting like a dumbass just because someone said your posts suck.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You dont have to ask. This is a pulic forum and just by posting a topic means you want people's input. SO stop acting like a dumbass just because someone said your posts suck.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Ocelot]

Good lookin, Dawg, you to Morbid.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ocelot--- was i kidding???

of course...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join