It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't believe any of you would do anything if faced with a conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You'll complain about Bush. You'll complain about Obama. You'll hoard up your guns without having a plan or a legitimate use for them. No, you don't take action. And that's where you're wrong.

The only people who have ever done any good, are the people who have done at all. Sitting on your ass and complaining doesn't do anything but piss people off and cause controversy and butthurt. It doesn't change laws. It doesn't make Presidents respect the constitution more.

Were Lincoln born in the information age, would slavery have ever been ended? Would he have preferred to sit in his house and complain on ATS about the damn south? Wondering if this big controversy will cause them to secede?

You're not real revolutionaries. You're not even real conspiracy theorists. You could at least publish a book, instead of preaching to choirs.

Ahmed Maher is a modern person who has actually taken what he believes in, and has started doing something about it. You should all look up to him, regardless if you agree with his philosophies.

Now excuse me, I actually have to get ready. Some friends and I have some plans to go over.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
Were Lincoln born in the information age, would slavery have ever been ended? Would he have preferred to sit in his house and complain on ATS about the damn south? Wondering if this big controversy will cause them to secede?

You're not real revolutionaries. You're not even real conspiracy theorists. You could at least publish a book, instead of preaching to choirs.

You are no better than us by coming here to start a senseless argument revolving around what we "don't do" rather than what we "do". This type of argument could potentially (and unfortunately) last for days.

Now excuse me, I actually have to get ready. Some friends and I have some plans to go over.

Why not include us in if you have such a good plan, so that your support is larger than your small group of friends? Or don't you have a plan to share, and just came to bicker.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

So...

Since you took the time to establish a 'standard', would you care to lead by example..?

What plans have you and your friends come up with so far..? Or is that question unfair, as you and your friends have not found anyone to buy you liquor yet, so the creative process has yet to start..?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't see you doing any better. It's better to be informed about what's going on than not at all. What have I done? I've contacted my Congressman when I've felt worrysome about certain issues in politics. I have used the freedom of information act to get information on what George H W Bush has said about the new world order. I've also done a lot of reading. I try to talk to people about problems. It's better than doing nothing.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Funny how someone who calls herself "sadisticwoman" has a signature deriding homophobia and racism.

sadistic

hypocrisy

Sitting on your ass and complaining doesn't do anything but piss people off and cause controversy and butthurt.

So I take it you were standing up when you unloaded your little piss and vinegar-fest on ATS. You're angry. We get it. Your "butthurt" is understandable. The world is changing, fast, and it doesn't seem to be doing so for the "better."

And I feel for you. I really do. My compassion trumps your condescension.

Keep the negative attitude, and this world will be more than happy to give you more to be negative about. And good luck. You'll need that, too.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I guess I can entertain this - since it is a Rant. How about my turn?

You'll complain about Bush.

Bush is a horrible president. He's ran that country into a nice red defecit, killed their soldiers who believe they are fighting for their freedom, and has increased the cost in filling up my damn car. (Sorry, strictly opinion)

You'll hoard up your guns without having a plan or a legitimate use for them.

Legitimate? How's this: I'm a Female in my 20's. I live alone - if someone breaks into my house, you can bet they aren't leaving. And you know what else? I'm a better shot then half the damn policemen in my town. How do I know? I shoot with most of them at the local range - maybe its just a small town thing. Now, tell me, should I feel comfortable with the Police being the only ones having guns? No thank you.

I target Practice, and I hope to god I never see the day where I have to choose between my life or someone elses'; whether its in my own home or during a SITX.

No, you don't take action. And that's where you're wrong.

What action are you taking? We'd love to hear it and you NOW have our attention - since you have insinuated we do nothing but SIT here and B**** all damn day.

Sitting on your ass and complaining doesn't do anything but piss people off and cause controversy and butthurt.

Coming in here with guns blazing and accusing people of complaining, does nothing but piss people off. Welcom to ATS by the way, I notice you've been here about a week.

Do yourself a favor - stop pretending to know everyone on this site. There are 139,000 ish members on this site. Give or take a few. Don't tell us what we are. Don't tell us what we aren't.

This is not a wesbite designed to plan the next revolution. Its a website for discussion. We discuss ideas here. We talk. We toss scenarios back and forth. We THINK outside the box. There's no preaching here, this isn't a church.

For the record. You know that banner down both sides of the page? Do you see that? That book is inspired by our conspiracies. Perhaps if you stick around long enough and contribute something of interest, your theory might be in the next book. Or have you written one...?

Now excuse me, I have to get going - I have some plans tonight, that involve sitting on my not-so-fat bottom and reading about the latest conspiracies put forth by some of our excellent members who contribute some of the best pieces of writing, I have ever read.

Welcome to ATS...did I say that already?

- Carrot

[edit on 11/27/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

And, what exactly are you doing other than griping and moaning on a message board?

Look in the mirror before you start pointing fingers at people you don't know and basically just insulted the hell out of.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

And that's where youre wrong.

We're wrong?
Man! I Hate it when "we're" wrong.
That's OK. She's the one who's right and she's got the plan. She's gonna lead the charge and we're gonna win!
RIGHT! Right! Right?
Hmm.
Well General, what's the plan then? You've obviously got an inside track on the action. I'll go get my nonlegitimate horde of firearms and big book o' conspiracy and we'll just take over the world!
Come on everybody! Old Sadistic L. has got it all figured out. Lets go!
OK Sad. Give us the plan.
Anyone? Hello?
Riiight.

top topics

join