It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valkyrie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
On December 12th, a movie about the Officers plot of July 20th, 1944, will open nation wide. It has Tom Cruise starring as General Staff Officer Count von Stauffenberg, the German Officer who had put this plot together. The movie, although somewhat dramatised, is as close to historically accurate as any movie can be. It shows how von Stauffenberg went from being a concientious officer to an officer of conscience, who realized the folly of supporting a madman like Hitler. It shows how close he came to actually having Hitler killed. But for someone having moved the briefcase that had the bomb in it to the other side of the heavy oak wood table, it would have worked. Instead, Hitler came away with a busted eardrum and minor wounds while several staff officers died and many more were wounded. It is an excellent subject and will be a good movie for people to watch, as it proves that there were some Germans of conscience. So i would recommend this movie to the general BTS/ATS crowd. I would also recommend this as a subject to read about, too.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Was it hot?

I see in everywhere.

walt disney 100 years of magic

star trek voyager

join